Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

Somethings About To Break.

A knock came from the door as I was brushing my wet hair.

"CAN YOU GET THAT?!" Michaela yelled over the roaring shower water. I mumbled a few words under my breathe, glancing down at the blue fluffy towel wrapped around my body. I sighed, and opened the door.

"Ha, I don't think many people open doors like that." It was Craig. Jerk.
"Funny. What do you want?" I said, hiding my body behind the door.
"You don't have to hide, you know. It's not like I haven't seen you naked before."
"Yeah, maybe. It's probably better than Gab's, too, but it doesn't mean you can look anymore. Now, what the hell do you want?" I demanded.
"I just wanted to apologize about Gab's behavior yesterday." He said.
"Hm, apology accepted. Bye." I slammed the door in his face and walked away gladly.

[--]

"Alex!" I squealed, jumping into his arms. His smiled and twirled me around, kissing me deeply.

"I missed you." He told me, setting me down on the ground.

"I was only gone for like, two days!" I laughed, still gripping onto him. "Where's Aubrey?"

"She's with my mother. She demanded that I drop her off over there. Then she said she would watch her tonight, so we could have quote 'time to do what young-ins do.' It was weird, but I said what the hell, a peaceful night wouldn't kill anyone."

"I'll have to call her and thank her. What did you do while I was gone?" I asked as we walked back into the house. I set my bags down into the living room, which, amazingly, was clean.

"Uh.. Jack, recording. About it." He said in one breathe. I glanced at him and shook my head.

"That's cool, I didn't know you were into the whole homosexual thing, especially with your girlfriends brother." I smirked, making my way upstairs with my bags now.

"Mm, funny. In that case, I should just go pleasure him, huh?" He asked, walking back towards the stairs.

"Nuh-uh, mister, I don't think so." I giggled, grabbing him by his belt loop and dragging him back into our bedroom. He smirked, knowing I had caved in and started kissing my neck.

"So what's on the agenda for the rest of the day?" I breathed out somehow. Alex had began sucking behind my ear, which usually left me breathless.

"Shit, I'm glad you said something." He pulled away.

"What's going on?" I asked, interested now.

"We have dinner. You need to dress nicely." I groaned. Nice attire, lovely. "I know, I know. But you look fantastic in a dress, Addison. Now, start getting ready before we get over-excited again." He pushed me towards the bathroom, not Chris Brown rough, and told me to shower and get ready.

[&&]

I put myself into the dress that I had picked out for the 'occasion.' I was nervous, I wasn't sure what he had to tell me, or anything like that. I curled my hair and pinned the front back slightly with body pins, shaping then into a 'X' formation. I put on white eyeshadow and black eyeliner, thinner than normal.

"Are you ready to go?" Alex asked, coming into the bathroom as I slipped on plain black flats. I nodded my head yes and stood.

"You look beautiful, Addison." Alex said sweetly, kissing my forehead to not get lip gloss on his lips.

"And you look handsome, Mr. Gaskarth." I giggled kissing the tip of his nose, making his face scrunch up in dissatisfaction. He wiped the lip gloss off. laughing. He was dressed in plain black jeans, Nike's, and a mint color shirt. The first three buttons were undone, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

"Come on, let's go."
♠ ♠ ♠
I got one comment for the last chapter. that's depressing.
spell checking is being a bitch. weather's shitty. I want the knowing to come out. I'm hacking onto my brothers myspace.

spell checker just worked. i'm going to go work on my other story. comment, please (: