Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

Listen to Your Heart

"Let me see it!" Michaela cried, jerking my left hand up to see my ring. "Jack! She whined, "why didn't I get a really big rock?!"

"Because Alex loves Addison more!" He yelled back jokingly to her from the living room. Michaela and I sat in the kitchen at the table while I feed Audrey. She was smacking on pieces of carrots; her favorite vegetable.

"He's probably right. I've seen the way Alex looks at you girl, it's like your the only person in he's ever loved in his entire existence." I laughed and took my hand back from her.

Four Months Later.

"Alex, did you call the people about the tuxes?" I asked him while I watched a WHATTHEBUCK video on youtube. Miley cyrus making fun of Asian's, stupid bitch.

"Yes, I did. They are bringing them over before the wedding. And that reminds me, you need to be getting to Michaela's soon before she comes over she and takes you by force." Oh, yeah. I was being held hostage there for two days before the wedding.

"Does that mean that I won't be with you for two. whole. days? I asked, closing my laptop and placed it beside me on the couch.

"Mm, I guess it does." Alex replied. I smirked, straddling his legs. I grabbed his face in my hands, and pulled his lips to mine. I felt him pitch a tent underneath me, making me smile in achievement. One point me. He picked me up, not being able to wait any longer, and carried us to our room, doing what we would be restrained from doing for the next two days.

[--]

I forced myself to change and carry my bags down the stairs. I didn't want to be away from Alex and Audrey. It was going to definitely be a tough two days. Alex helped me put my bags into my car and kissed me goodbye. He was waiting for Jack, Zack, Rian, and a few other guys that were invited. Michaela had planned for her sister and a few others girls that we had known from school to join us; I'm sure they didn't really remember me.

I drove down the interstate, Mayday Parade's "Your Song" playing from the speakers. I was stopped at a red light, tapping on my steering wheel to the beat of the song. the light flashed to green, and I pulled into the intersection. Before I could blink, a car t-bone mine, sending us both twisting and sliding across the slick pavement.

AW, FUCK!

Alex's POV.

Jack was sitting on my couch, along with Rian, Zack, our tour manager Matt, and some other people from the label company that we were friends with. My phone started buzzing from my pocket. Michaela's name flashed across the screen, confusing me. Why was she calling me? I turned it phone and pushed it to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked curiously.

"Do you have Addison hostage over there or something?" She asked, annoyed.

"Uh, no. She left headed over towards your place ten minutes ago. Is she not there yet?"

"No, would I be calling you if she was, you dumb shit."

"Well - okay, no. She should be there by now.." Where was she? Stopping by the store for something? No, she would've told me. Wait, is she cheating?! There's NO fucking way, Addison's definitely not like that. Last minute wedding stuff? No, everything is perfect.

"I'll be then in five." I stated, shoving my phone roughly into my pockets and standing up.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jack asked, standing up as well.

"Addison isn't at your place, yet. Somethings wrong. I grabbed my car keys off the coffee table, Jack right behind me. He jumped in the passenger seat once I had unlocked the car doors.

Where the fuck is she?
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9KGd7ga8B0&feature=channel
(I'm not sure if that works, but it will answer the miley cyrus thing.)

-hides behind brick wall.- Don't kill me?
Yes, that is Ashlee Simpson's ring, just so you know:) Sorry about the lack of update, I hope your weekend has been better than mine kiddos. Thanks for the comments, you guys are all amazing.

Question of the day: (I'll probably be doing these a lot.)

Q:What do you want pierced the most?
A: I want snakebites. Really really badly, man.