Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

Your pushing and pulling me down to you,

So with much convincing and hours of saying bye to Alex and having I'm come back and kiss me, I was in the car to Michaela's house. I wasn't shaken; I didn't really have much of a reason to be. After a year of that Ronnie shit, a minor fender bender wasn't that big of a deal to me.

Michaela was driving now, though. I had my feet on the console, tapping my hands against my legs. It was around eleven now, so there wasn't going to be anything to do besides sleep. Much. Needed. Sleep. Tomorrow we were headed towards the beach with a few friends and then going out to a club. They wouldn't tell me where, though. All I knew was three things.

1. Tomorrow was my last day of possibly being single.
2. I was going to have a know on my forehead for the bloody wedding.
3. I needed to make sure my mom still had the wedding dresses for everyone.

[--]

"Addison! Get your ass up!" Michaela yelled, slapping my ass. Hard. I yelped in pain and jumped up and out of the bed. I demanded that I would stay in the guest room, since God only knows what Jack and Michaela had done in the master bedroom. I shudder at the thought every time. I got up, changed, and grabbed my tanning oil, towel, and sunglasses.

"You finally ready?" Michaela laughed, coming out of the kitchen with a color; hopefully filled with Corona. One day would be fine when it came to my chaste from drinking. Audrey was still at my mothers and would be the flower girl at the wedding tomorrow. She wouldn't know; I wasn't going to drink much anyways.

"Yeah dude, is everyone meeting us there?" I asked. I hadn't looked at the clock all day. If it wasn't for my wedding tomorrow, I wouldn't have know today was Saturday.

"Everyone's already here, silly. It's already noon, you slept for a while." She shook her head, smiling at me. "Now let's go! We're taking Kathryn's and my (Michaela's sister, intensive story details only) cars. There should be enough room. Now, kitchen. Go, go go go go." I entered the kitchen, were a lot of our friends sat talking. I didn't really remember their names, but I recognized Kathryn and another friend I talked to a lot my senior year, Kara, or Rian's girlfriend now. I hugged everyone, and we left to go have a day at the beach.

[--]

I rubbed sunscreen on my shoulders, not wanting to be burnt for the wedding. I decided for now to just lay out, and planning to hid from the wrath of Michaela and a pail bucket she had fount out in the sand. She had already attacked Kara with the salt water from the ocean. Kathryn's shrill scream echoed as I heard Michaela's cynical laugh. Suddenly, I was covered in cold water.

Fucking douches planned that. I gasped at the water was splashed on me, and held back a scream. I rose to my feet quickly and chased Michaela. Her precious bucket feel to the ground and she took off. I even caught up to her, and tackled her to the ground. We wrestled for a few seconds before my body was lifted pulled from her. We were laughing playfully.

"Addy, why are you trying to bet up my wife?" Jack laughed, setting me down on the guys.

"She dumped water on me! But why are you here?" I asked.

"We say you guys down here and decided that we would join." Oh, right. Michaela and Jack had a beach view. Bastards.

"Oh, creepers. Where's Alex?" I looked up to see Michaela running in another direction towards a group of people.

"Don't let Addison see him! They can't see each other day!" Her voice yelled.

"What! No! I wanna see him!" I cried, but Jack put his lanky arms around me, not letting me run forward. I huffed in defeat. I couldn't give up that easily. When his grip on my loosened, I kicked his knee and made a run for it. I spotted Alex and dodged through people, narrowly missing Michaela, and jumped onto him. He laughed at my happiness to see him and gave me a bear hug. Michaela pulled me off of him a few moments later much to my dismay.

"I LOVE YOU!" I shouted as I was dragged away with my bag. He shouted it back, then was tackled by Rian.

[--]

"I can't believe you guys are making me go out to a diverse strip club on the night before my wedding. I swear, if someone dances on me, I'll kick them." I said with all seriousness in my voice.

"Oh, come on. You're going to have fun, love." Kara laughed, putting on a coat of mascara. I already had changed and my make up; just simple eyeliner and eyeshadow. I was waiting on Michaela, Kathryn, and Kara. We were the only ones going. The three of them were my bride maids, and we were all staying the night at Michaela's.

"Okay," Kathryn laughed, popping her lip gloss, "let's go." We drove to the club in Kathryn's car, since mine was in the shop and Michaela didn't feel like taking hers. We were let in without waiting in line, having connections was always lovely. Girls, and guys, glared at us when we walked past them smirking.

[--]

I groaned as some slutty, nasty girl attempted to give me a lap dance. I was going to slap Michaela later tonight - she had paid her to do it. She was getting mauled when we got back to her house. Michaela shooed the girl off, and grabbed my arm, facing me in another direction, pointing into a direction of hundreds of people.

"What are you pointing at?" I asked curiously.
"Alex and the guys are here!" She laughed loudly. Then I saw them. They all looked nice, and it wasn't surprising to see girls checking them out. We all moved out of their visual area, hiding at the bar. I fount the girl that was torturing me earlier, and paid her fifty dollars to give him a lap dance. We giggled when she walked away, heading towards my fiance. She crawled into his lap, dancing worse than she had been for me. (Which, in some sense, made me thankful and jealous at the same time.) Jack was clutching onto his chair to not fall off, Zack was having to support himself against Rian to not fall onto the floor either. Alex's face was hilarious, it was a mixture of disgust and horror.

Finally, Jack had seen us, and ran towards, nearly knocking Michaela to the floor. Alex glared at me, the look on my face must have tipped him off that I was the one who made the girl give him a lap dance. Michaela was too preoccupied to noticed his approach to me, so I met him halfway.

"You enjoy the show?" I laughed, biting my bottom lip.

"It was definitely... something. I would much rather have you do that to me, to tell you the truth." He whispered in my ear, nipping at my ear lobe.

"Mm, I'm sure you would, but it's so much more fun to watch your facial expressions." He playfully growled in my ear and dragged us out to the dance floor - Michaela and Jack, Kara and Rian, and Kathryn and some random guy, had already beat us there. I'm sure to any other pair of eyes, the way me and Alex were dancing seemed like we were about to fuck on the spot, but I didn't seem to notice the jealous girls glares bare into my head.

Too bad I was the one marrying him, not them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Game over, I win ;D

i have been totally devoting my time to writingand not watching extreme home makeover this episode was heartbreaking. XD so I've been pretty busy lately, and i know i didn't update the other day, sorry kiddos. ;D so, thanks for hanging in and commenting. This one seems kind of long, so it's a payment for all the comments.