Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

Your All I Dream About

I stepped out of the shower, wrapping a large, green, fluffy towel around my body. I wiped the foggy mirror with my hand, seeing my reflection clearly. I changed into my pajamas, and wrapped a new towel around my hair. I sighed, putting my elbows on the sink counter and my face in my hands. I hadn't really thought about Ronnie anytime recently, and I didn't want to.

The guys were downstairs talking about the band, and I decided I wanted something to eat. I didn't know if Craig had ate anything, and I went downstairs to check. I went to the recording studio in the basement Craig had insisted we add to the house when we moved in. They were lounging around on a few couches, talking about random things. Everyone turned towards me, and their eyes clearly looking me up and down.

"Sophia, could you have at least put some clothes on before you came down here darling?" Craig smirked, standing up and shielding the eyes from my body. I had forgotten I was in my pj's, and my hair was still damp. I rolled my eyes, pulling my shirt down casually.

"No, I couldn't. I came down to see if you guys wanted anything to eat. I was hungry and figured I would see if y'all were too."

"Food!" Monty yelled, fist pumping in the air. Craig rolled his eyes, and looked down at me.

"I would like you for dinner." He whispered in my ear. I scoffed, and hit him in his chest. He smirked, and winked at me.

"Anyways! I'll make you guys food too, I suppose. I'll call when it's ready." I marched up the stairs, mumbling horny fucking bastard under my breath.

I checked on the chicken in the oven, and stirred the mashed potato's I had on the flat-top. I washed my hands again, which Craig said I did too often. I had random moments in where I insisted I washed my hands, and especially if something got on them. I finished, and dried my hands on a towel. I was about to stir the mashed potato's once more, when a soft tap came from either the sliding door or large window beside the kitchen table.

I turned towards them, and saw nothing. Probably just the wind. I started to wash dishes, when I heard it again. Louder, this time. I walked to the door, making sure it was securely locked. Exactly when my hand touched the lock, a figure shot by. I screamed, falling on the floor. I backed up to the counter, my knees clutched tightly to my chest. I began hyperventilating, my asthma kicking in.

I hadn't talked to Ronnie in months, and I only made conversations with Max and my boss. I had a new job, I didn't feel safe at the bar anymore. I was working at Hot Topic now, it was a bit more comforting than a bar full of drunk guys. I only worked day shifts, and the boss understood since he knew about my resent events.

I grieved about losing the baby for a few weeks, not believe it was really gone. Sure, it was the baby of my old love, but that didn't mean I wasn't wanting to have it. I got off my ass soon after, with the help of the guys I trusted from Escape the Fate. They had kicked out Ronnie, much to my pleasure. He was behind bars, and probably would be for a while. That was months ago.

My phone rang, and the caller ID showed that Max was calling me.
"Hello?" I answered, excited to talk to my best friend.

"Hey Soph. I was wondering if you wanted to come over, the new lead singer is coming over later."

"Sure! Let me just get dressed and I'll be there in a few." I hung up my phone, and climbed the stairs to my bedroom. I changed into a random outfit, not bothering to straighten the curls from my hair, and left. I arrived at Max's a few minutes later, an unknown car sitting in the drive way. Probably the new guy. I walked in the back door, going into the recording room. I pushed the door open, and Max greeted me.

"Sophia! This is Craig. Craig, meet Sophia." I smiled at him, liking what I saw. He was definitely easy on the eyes.

"Ah, Max was correct when he said you we gorgeous. Nice to meet you." My cheeks flushed pink, and I glared at Max. He cowarded back, looking scared,

"It's good to meet you too." I laughed, smiling at him.


"Sophia! Sophia honey! What happened!" Craig was pulling me into his lap, and stuck something in my mouth. Air was blown into my mouth, and I began coughing. I came to, and held my hand to my chest. I realized he had my inhaler, and now was clutching me to his chest.

"What happened? You screamed and we all ran up here."

"There was something, or someone, at the door. It scared me." I replied, holding onto his shirt tightly. Monty and Robert bounded outside, to see if anything else was there. Max was getting the now finished chicken from the oven, and somehow it didn't get burnt.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was reading New Moon all day. (:
i love Edward, hehe.

-clears throat.- so! i didn't get many comments last chapter, but that's fine.
I'm a few chapters ahead of you guys, but I think I need to do some catching up. the weathers been fucking crazy, and it's been flooding like hell. it rained again, today, but luckily, it didn't flood. I wouldn't be updating if it had.
plus, schools been back all week, which reminds me i have chemistry homework, and I need to do that.

thanks for reading, can I get a few comments? (: