Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

What goes up must come down

After spending a week in Panama, I was happy to get home. I was super excited to see Audrey. And maybe even Jack. Michaela was the first to greet us when we got off the plane, she nearly tackled me to the floor. Jack was holding Audrey who was squealing.

We had to stop by Burger King on the home because Audrey had demanded that we did. She was munching on her chicken as Alex carried her in the house. I had two bags on each of my shoulders while Alex had the other on his free one. Once I had successfully unlocked the door, I threw all the bags down into the floor.

"Mommy!" cried Audrey once Alex had set her down. "I want to go to bed! I couldn't sleep last night because I heard Michawa scream. It scared me." I looked over at Alex who was trying to hide his laughter. I'm sure he say the horror on my face and then stopped. I was going to murder my brother and best friend.

"She probably just fell and hit her head, silly goose. Come on, I'll take you to bed." Alex said, swooping her up and taking her upstairs. I flopped down on the couch, groaning in frustration.

"You're going to hurt Michaela and Jack, aren't you?" Alex asked as he came back down the stairs. I nodded my head and sighed.

"Our child has been scared for life." He picked me up by the waist and hugged me tightly. I sighed, burying my face in his shirt. I was never going to get used to this whole jet lag thing.

Rian, Zack, Jack, and Alex all set in Zack's living room with Audrey while Michaela, Kara, Kathryn (who I just figured out got with Zack the week we were on our honeymoon) and myself we in the kitchen cooking. We were talking about kids, which I new mostly about since I had one. That reminded me. I popped Michaela on the back of the head with the wooden spoon I was using to stair the noodles of the mac and cheese. (It was raining outside, so we couldn't cook out.)

"Ow! What the hell was that for!" She whined, rubbing the back of her head as I washed the spoon.

"For fucking when my daughter was almost in the same room! She said she heard you scream. I'm sure she scared for life." I informed her, returning to the stove. Kara and Kathryn couldn't hold in a laughter while Michaela's face turned red. I shook my head in disapproval, and finished cooking.

We went back into the living room, were the guys were talking and Audrey's eyes were locked on the TV, which was playing the movie Transformers. I glanced at Alex who had a smirk on this face while Jack was rubbing the back of his head. Ha, guess he got it too.

He scowled at me as I laughed at him. I handed Alex a bowl of the food and he kissed my cheek. Audrey's eyes was still glued to the TV, but somehow never missed her mouth when she would feed herself. The commercial came on, so Audrey moved around to the couch. We were all talking when a commercial about the Jonas Brothers new 3-D movie coming out appeared on screen.

"Mommy! We have to go see that! Can we.. can we!?" Audrey begged, jerking on my arm. I looked at Alex for assistance, but he had his head turned, whistling a random tune. He so wasn't getting laid.

"Sweetie, wouldn't you rather watch something.. exciting?"

"Like Hannah Montana the Movie?!" She shrieked. I sighed.

"I guess we're going to see the Jonas Brothers, then. Do you want Daddy to come?"

"No! Daddy sucks!" I laughed, glancing at Alex who looked hurt. "I want Michawa to come!" I heard a spoon clank on the floor and looked at Michaela. She had an 'oh fuck no' look on her face. I smirked, paybacks a bitch.

"Oh, I'm sure Aunt Michawa would just looovee to come." Oh, if looks could kill, Michaela would've made me burst into flames. I grinned cheerily, and gave her a thumbs up. When Audrey had turned her attention back to the TV, Michaela flipped me off.

I trudged up the stairs of of house, a sleeping Audrey in my arms. I somehow made it to her bedroom and laid her down in her bed. I tucked her in and quietly left her room. Alex was in the bedroom getting ready for bed when I walked in. His boxers were clingy tightly to his hips as he danced around the room to 'I Kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry. I stood at the door and watched him, trying not to laugh.

Alex obviously didn't see a shoe I had left in the floor, and he nearly stumbled and fell down. I couldn't hold it in any longer, I busted out laughing. He looked like a deer in headlights when he saw me. I clutched onto the door frame for support and held onto my stomach.

"Looks like you were having fun." I managed to choke out through my laughter.

"You think thats funny?" He asked his face serious. I nodded my head vigorously, biting my bottom lip to not laugh again. He walked towards me slowly. I stopped laughing automatically and looked at him curiously.

"What are you- AH!" He ran at me, and tackled me to the ground. He sat on top of me, laughing at my shocked state.

"Get off me!" I groaned, his weight crushing my stomach. He laughed again, but got off of me anyways. I stood and pulled down my shirt that had risen. Glaring at my husband, I huffed and walked away. I went into the bedroom to get ready for bed. He followed me and shut the door behind him like we always did.

"Aw, come on, your not mad, are you?" He asked. I wasn't, I just loved watching him squirm when he thought I was. I didn't respond, but continued to change into my pajamas. His arms wrapped around my waist as he started kissing my neck. I turned in his arms, attaching my lips to his violently.

"I didn't think so." He breathed out, his chest raising and falling fast. I left his arms and crawled under the comforter on the bed. He looked at me, confused, but got on the other side of me.

"You're trying to tease me, aren't you?" He asked. I smiled and nodded, switching off the lamp beside me. He groaned in frustration. "Why?"

"Because. You're making me go to a Jonas Brothers 3-D movie that's going to last God knows how long. You should get punishment, too." I laughed, kissing his lips quickly, and laying down. He sighed, wrapping his right arm around me and pulling me into his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I didn't feel like writing the honeymoon. Everyone knows what happens at those, right? If you don't, please, ask your parent or guardian XD

So, here's an update. Enjoy:]

Question of the day:
A: Have you seen the new Transformers 2 trailer? Well, if you haven't it's out. If you have, what did you think about it?

Q: ISJFHDSJGFDG I'M SO EXCITED!! haha. X]