Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

I'm thinking of worse things

I stood in the line for the ticket to see the movie in Imax. Michaela stood behind me on her phone talking to Jack. Audrey was holding my hand, bouncing up and down in excitement. I chew the inside of my lip, ready for this night to be over.

A few teen fan girls stood directly in front of us, cheerfully chatting about their favorite bands. One girl wore a Jonas Brothers shirt and the other two sported All Time Low shirts. I groaned out and smacked my forehead with my hand. When I looked by up, all three of them were looking at me like I was an idiot.

"Can I help you?" I asked, annoyed enough as is.

"Do you have a like, problem?" The brunette, caked on make-up, Jonas Brothers wearing shirt.

"No, I like, don't." I mimicked. She scoffed and rolled her eyes. I heard Michaela groan, and then her stomping feet make their way over.

"Addison Rae Gaskarth! Why the hell did you leave the damn CD at my house?" She wailed, glancing down at Audrey, who wasn't paying any mind to her.

"Wait, Gaskarth? You wouldn't be related to Alex, would you?" One of the girls with an ATL shirt asked. All three of the girls attention was back to us.

"Related? Baha. Try married, sweetheart." Michaela rolled her eyes. "And she also happened to be the sister of Jack. Anymore questions you would like to ask?" I shot her a glare; she never knew when to keep her mouth shut. I stomped on her foot, causing her to whimper.

"You're married to Alex William Gaskarth?" The JB lover snarled, the 'you're' clearly showing hatred. I really didn't like this girl. My phone started ringing in my pocket, Mayday Parade's Jamie All Over playing. I whipped it out, pushing it to my face.

"Addison?" Alex breathed out.

"Yeah.. Are you okay?" I asked concerned.

"No, I'm not okay. Your fucking brother won't stop chasing me. He's threatening to saw my arm off with this little CD we left over here." I heard a thud, then Alex mutter fuck. I sighed heavily. If only it was a big enough problem to get away from this.

"Michaela, give me your phone." I stuck my hand out patiently. She handed it over, and I bent down to Audrey's level. "Sweetheart, would you do mommy a favor?" She nodded her head, smiling. "Call Uncle Jack and distract him so that daddy can leave. Can you do that?" She giggled playfully, taking the phone. Jack was always distracted when it came to his niece. Once I had let her dial the number, she was off on the phone. Alex sent me a text saying 'thank you, I owe you one.'

Once she was off the phone and smiling mischievously, Michaela took her phone back. The other girl wearing an ATL shirt was looking at us curiously.

"Alex has a daughter?" Nosily little bitches. My gah.

"Would you fucking mind your own business!" Michaela snapped, scaring the three of them. Oh, the joys of having a fucking awesome best friend.

Audrey rushed in the house, singing one of the songs that was on the movie. I was ready to smash my head against a pole. She danced her way up the stairs, literally, and ran off to her room. I slowly went up the stairs, taking my time. I threw my jacket down on the couch, and entered the kitchen. Alex wasn't back from Rian house yet; it was only six PM.

The answering machine flashed red, indicating that there was an unheard message. I looked at my cell phone curiously, people normally called it instead of the house phone. I pushed the play button and walked to the fridge to retrieve a bottle of water. When the message started playing, the voice coming out, I dropped my water bottle, letting it fall and bust on the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my God! I'm so sorry for the lack of updates!

It snowed Sunday, and since I live in the south, we aren't used to it, so I was out all day. Then Monday, my Internet kept disconnecting, so I couldn't post. I'm sorry, again.

If I get to 500 comments from this, I'll make the last chapter come later.