Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

If you jump I will jump too

I laughed as Gabe snuggled into Rian's side. The look on his face was priceless; it was a mixture of confusion and creepiness. Which, according to Jack, is a word. Rian jumped up quickly, crossing the room to sit against the wall in the floor. Vicky was playing with Audrey while Alex, Zack, and Jack started drawing on Gabe with Sharpies. He was going to be pissed when he woke up.

I inwardly groaned as I looked at Alex's sleeping figuring laying next to me in bed. Jack, Michaela, Zack, Rian, and all off Cobra Starship was passed out in the guest rooms, living room, basement, and in Ryland's circumstance: the bathroom. It was two in the morning, and I couldn't get to sleep. Normally, I would be out of it like a rock. But no, I couldn't get a wink of sleep.

I turned on the TV, putting the volume to only about 12 notches. Fuse was on, but it wasn't any good. I left it, however, not knowing what else to turn it to. A commercial flashed onto the screen, promoting a new TV show coming out. A song was playing, and I squeezed my eyes together to read the fine print. I read 'From Behind These Walls' I rolled my eyes, turning the channel quickly.

I left the station on HBO, which was playing the second Harry Potter. That was my favorite, for some strange reason. I swear, sometimes I think life would be so much easier if things like magic did exist. We could make spells, like casting non-worrying spells on ourselves, send letters by owls (better for the environment, frankly), and just have interesting lives.

My random, outrageous daydreaming was cut short as the bedroom door was pushed open slightly. Audrey walked in, carrying her toy stuff animal I had given her that my grandpa had given to me. I sat up, opening my arms for her. She climbed into them willingly.

"What's wrong, love?" I asked her, running a hand through her silk, auburn colored hair. She got it from my mother. I had my black hair from my father and grandpa; it was the dominant trait when it came down genotype.

"I thought I heard a monster outside." She explained, clutching onto the rabbit tightly. Great. A monster, not like I didn't have enough of them in my life.

"Shh, sweetie, there's nothing to be afraid of. Here - lay down with me and daddy. I placed her between us, draping my arm over her tiny frame. She snuggled into me, her light snoring between a steady pattern.

"What the fuck!" I heard Alex yell. I stirred slightly, pulling the covers over my body. The chills weren't the favorite parts of my morning. I was grateful I had fallen asleep in shorts and a standard t-shirt. I threw my hair into a messy ponytail with the elastic I constantly kept on my left wrist.

"What's going on?" I asked groggily. Everyone, but Ryland, Gabe, and Audrey, were awake. Michaela was in the kitchen cooking a enormous breakfast. Vicky, Rian, and Jack shot me a wary look. I followed their glances after they broke contact from me, and gawked at the busted window.

"What the fuck!" I mimicked my husband. I stomped over to the scene, stomping my foot angrily. "What happened?" I asked no one in particular.

"I'm not sure." Zack answered. "But we were just woke up and fount this brick in the floor a few feet from the window." He finished explaining.

"Fan fucking tastic. I wonder if the monster Audrey saw was real, then." I mumbled, but obviously it was loud enough for everyone to hear.

"What are you talking about?" Vicky asked.

I sighed, ready to explain. "I couldn't get to sleep last night, so I was awake watching TV. Audrey came in around two in the morning, complaining she had seen a monster. Then, a brick comes into the window. This is so fucking weird." I told them. Alex took me into his arms, rocking us slightly.

"Everythings is going to be okay." He cooed softly into my ear.

"Breakfasts ready!" Michaela yelled from the kitchen.

Little did I know, my husband was wrong this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got a few people telling me they were confused about whether her name was Addison or Sophia. I'll explain.

Her name is Addison. Her fake name once was Sophia. That was in Las Vegas, and when ETF & ATL were on tour together. Gabe & Vicky met Addison, but they knew her as Sophia then. So when they met at the mall, they still believed her name was Sophia. Then, she corrected them by saying her name was Addison.

I hoped that helped. Now...

I'm so sorry about the lack or updates. I've been so busy this weekend. The whether was extremely nice, and I got sunburned. It hasn't been this nice down there for months. So, I soaked up some Vitamin D, got a farmers tan, and now my face is beat red. Yum.

So, this is like a filler, sorry you guys. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to try to stop myself from gnawing my arms off and go to sleep. Night:]

Edit: What do yall think about the new layout/banner? ;D