Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

When It All Comes Rushing Back

I couldn't sleep that night. I didn't want to sleep, as a matter of fact. I had this gut feeling that the figure would make it's presence once more, when we were out of it. I didn't want to take the chance, hell, who would. I was curled into Craig's chest, his steady breathing soothing me.

Craig finally awoke around eleven in the morning. and grinned down at me once he realized I was watching him. He kissed the top of my head, and ran his hand through my hair. He sighed, gently pulling me off of him and stretching slowly. I pulled the covers over me completely, the coldness overtaking me quickly.

He chuckled at my weak state, and pulled me out from under the covers. I was slammed into his chest, his breathing hitting the side of my neck. I sighed contently, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"You scared me last night." He whispered, his voice sincere.
"I'm sorry, Craig, really. It just.. it scared me so bad. And my asthma hadn't been that bad in a very long time. Ever since..." My pained voice trailed off, and Craig gripped me tighter. He knew about my past, how my name once was Addison Barakat, and I had a famous brother and was once pregnant with Alex's child. He said it didn't matter about my past, he was only worried with my present and future.

I checked my outfit once more before leaving the house. I drove to the store, unlocked the door, and changed the sign from 'closed' to 'open. Around twenty minutes later, Sara came in, once again starring down at her feet. She was wearing a converative, yet cute outfit. She clocked in, and began to stock the CD's in the rightful places. She didn't chat much, her shyness was obvious.

I ended up laying upside down on the counter, bored out of my mind. I had already stocked the t-shirt wall, and was currently making an attempt the read a magazine. The door opened, but I didn't bother looking up. I heard a grunt, and a feet footsteps headed my way.

"Uh, Sophia?" The was Sara's voice, but it was from a distance. I turned to my right, and looked at her puzzled, and then someone flip my legs back. I caught myself quickly, and landed on my feet in a crouched stance. I stood up, and pulled down my shirt that had rose up. I glared at Monty, and he cowarded back.

"You better be glad she can still do flips, Monty. I think she would have kicked your ass if she fell." Craig laughed, putting his arms around my waist securely. I turned towards Sara, who looked beyond confused.

"OH! Craig, Monty, this is Sara, my new employee. Sara, meet Craig and douche bag, they're part of Escape the Fate. Craig's my boyfriend, and where ever Max is, he's my best friend." She nodded her head slowly, and continued working at her normal, speedy pace. Craig looked at me, and I shrugged.

"I thought I was your best friend!" Monty cried, as he layed on the floor. I shook my head.

"Monty. You just fucking flipped me off a damn counter. Max wouldn't do that." I said. The door opened, and glanced at it's direction. I immdentally froze, my body stiff as a rock. Craig's gripped tightened around me when he noticed my reaction.

The pair looked at us and smiled. "Do you have any Cobra Starship CD's?" The girl asked, giddy. I nodded slowly, and pointed down the aisle they were located. She jumped up and down, and dragged the bored skunk-haired looking boy down the aisle.

Jack and Michaela.
♠ ♠ ♠
no flashback D: there won't be many more, now that we have some returning people. they won't be needed much (:

can someone make me a banner?
seriously, that would make my day. I don't like the one I made all that much, and it would just be absoultely amazingg if you did (: just have like, craig and alex on it, and the title. or something random, it doesn't really matter.

thanks for commenting, to everyone who did last chapter (: