Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

Sleep in fear, little one.

I woke up to have night flooding through the window. Audrey and mom were gone now, and I had my wrists tied tightly to the bedpost. I was in a room that I was extremely unfamiliar with. I attempted to scream, but it ended up coming out as a futile whine. The poster-covered door swung open, and a tall, lanky man walked in. He chuckled as he watched me try to escape.

"Now, now, darling. You know there's not one way you can escape." He said manically. I huffed angrily, and stopped struggling. I glared at Ronnie, starring him dead in the eyes. "I'm going to take this out of your mouth, but if you even dare to scream I'll kill you, your mom, and Audrey. Understand." I tightened my eyes, but nodded nevertheless. He took the cloth from my mouth and walked away from the bed.

"I was really surprised when I got hear to meet someone that hated you as much as I do. Jessica was glaring at you one day when you were walking down the street with Audrey and your friend, Michaela. We talked, and created plans to destroy your perfect life. Jessica was no use, in the end, obviously. But, then it was too easy to stalk you down and watch you drop off your kid here, in your old house. Then your dad left for work this morning, so I took the chance. I knew you would come get Audrey soon, so I left the door unlocked." He explained to me, even though I didn't ask.

"It's funny, however, how easy this actually was. But don't worry, you're going to be dead soon, but I'm not going to make it easy. So, here we are, by ourselves." He smiled, walking towards the bed slowly.

Oh shit. Shit shit shit shit shit.

He let his finger trail up my leg, raising the bottom of my pants leg slightly. I whimpered, wanting his hands off of my, now. He took it as an cue to go faster. I tried to scoot away, but was unsuccessful since my ankles were bounded down, too.

"Stop." I commanded weakly. His hand was directly under my chin now, which he ended up gripping.

"Look, if you want Audrey to live, you're going to have to keep your mouth shut." I piped down automatically once he threatened her life. Before I could blink, Ronnie had straddled my waist and started unbuttoning my shirt. What a fucking creeper! I squirmed, but only received a slap in the face. I whimpered out in pain, and squeeze my eyes shut.

Once he had my shirt completely undone and tossed on the floor, he began working on my jeans. He couldn't get them past my ankles, since they were still tied up. He unclasped my bra, moving his hands to my breasts. Tears rolled down my face as I wished he would just hurry up and finished whatever he had planned and leave.

He rubbed his fingers against the fabric of my underwear, making me involuntarily get wet. Once again, being the complete dunce that he was, thought I was enjoying his touch. He quickly undressed himself, but remained in his boxers. Oh, I get it, he thinks he's teasing me. Ha, fucking prick. No pun intended.

He jerked down my underwear and slid two fingers into quickly. I cried out in pain, not because it hurt, but because I didn't want this. Not with him. Not ever, ever ever. I was crying harder by the time he slid into me, not showing any mercy in slowing down his pace. He leaned down, placing rough kisses on my neck has he continued to pound into me.

Somewhere between the horrible pain I felt, loud sobs of my crying, and the disgusting grunts escaping Ronnie, I realized how horrible rape everyone had talked about, now that I was experiencing it.

I wish Alex and Jack were here. Not to see this. No, but to help. I wonder if they are thinking where I have ran off to. If I've left - again - just without any clothes.

Alex's POV

Jack, Zack, and Michaela had came over about twenty minutes ago Addison left. That was three hours ago. Yeah, her mom could've made her stay for dinner or just to talk, but she would've called, or texted.

"Dude, don't worry. If you're so worried, I'll drive over there. You know how our mom is - when she starts talking she doesn't stop." Jack explained.

"Yeah, I guess. You guys won't mind going by there?" I asked, neither one of them in particular.

"Of course we don't mind, silly. We are talking about my best friend." Michaela said, squeezing my shoulder as she walked past. "Come on, Jack. We still have to get home and get ready for dinner with mom and dad tonight." Jack groaned.

My phone started vibrating from the kitchen table as I cooked a grilled cheese sand which. Zack was still here, drinking a beer in the living room while watching some movie. I switched off the oven and answered my phone.

"Alex! It's Michaela! We ran by there earlier, but no one came to the door. So we went home, and after my family left, we went back by. No one answered again, but we heard someone scream inside. The doors are locked and all the windows are locked down and on the second story. Somethings wrong, Alex." She said in a panicked voice. I switched off my phone, nothing bothering to say bye, and rushed into the living room,

"Come on, Zack! We gotta go!" I demanded, pulling him up from the couch.

"Where are we going?" He said, following slowly after me.

"I'll fucking explain on the way!" We jumped in my car, peeling out of the driveway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, I hate writing sexual parts. So I got my friend to do it. XD I don't know why, but it makes me uncomfortable. This one is a bit longer :] I hope you like it, comments are fucking amazing. =D

So I'm writing a new story, that will be coming out after this is over. I'll be writing both it and Holdin' You Til Our Time Is Done, so they update will probably be slow in the beginning. It's going to be starring...

Gabriel Saporta:]

haha, I finally decided to write one on him. =D I was fighting with myself over him or Brian Haner, but I decided to go with him. I can't write about Brian, it's weird. I love him too much ;D William Beckett and Chase Crawford are going to be in it, also. :]

Question:
Is it Chace or Chase? I see it both everywhere, and it's a pain.