Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

I'll Never Let You Go

I cried. I cried for at least two hours only. He had untied my feet, so I had pulled them up to my chest and somewhat curled into a ball until I fell asleep. When I woke up, I was in a chair, my hands bounded with thick rope. My head hung low, and I had a massive headache. Fucker probably drugged me. My lower region was extremely sore, but the rest of my body was completely numb.

I heard Audrey crying in the next room, and my mother trying to calm her down. My blood started to boil as I listened to her sobs. I fumbled around with the rope. I couldn't find the knot, but I was starting to loosen it. Ronnie came in, so I immediately hung my head, hoping my acting skills were good enough to fool him.

"Hm, still asleep, such a same. Could've should her the video I took last night when she was calling for Alex." He was talking on the phone to someone, but I wasn't sure who. The door shut again, and the footsteps trailed off down a flight of stairs. I began working at the rope again. Amazing, a few minutes later, I managed to get it off. I untied the rope around my feet, and crept out of the room as quietly as I could. I went to the next room, opening and shutting the door. My mom and Audrey sat back to back, hands tied together by the same rope. Is he really that big of an idiot? Or is he cheap enough to not buy more rope?"

Audrey's eyes lit up, and she bit her lip to restrain a squeal. I puckered my lips and placed a finger over them. She nodded her head swiftly. I started untying the knot until I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I looked around, and saw a lamp sitting on the table beside the bed. I picked it up and stood behind the door. My family starred at me until I motioned for them to stare out the barred window. What kind of place is this? I stood by the door, waiting for it to open. When it did, I threw the lamp forward, hitting Ronnie directly in the back of the head. He fell to the floor, but didn't completely pass out.

"What the fuck!" He whimpered, trying to stand up. I looked around again, and noticed a picture frame hanging on the wall. Oh, fuck it. I took it off quickly, and slammed it down on his head. Fucker had to be out, now. He was completely motionless, so I took it was an okay to do other things. I returned back to the other two and successfully untied the rope. Audrey jumped into my arms while my mom hugged us both.

"We got to go. Mom, go into the room I was in and get my phone laying in the floor. Take Audrey, go downstairs, and call the law. Then call Alex." I pushed them out of the room. As I stepped back over Ronnie, I noticed a shiny object pushed under the top of his pants.

A fucking gun.

I pulled it out and waited for my mom to pass. When they did and my mom had the phone put up to her ear, I aimed the gun. I hadn't shot one since the seventh grade when my dad made me go to the shooting range with him. Directly at his head. Steady. Steady. I cocked it, then pulled it. BAM! The noise echoed and I heard Audrey scream. I dropped the gun. I couldn't move. I just killed my crazy, lunatic ex-boyfriend. Not many people get to say that everyday.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahh, you can't kill me. :]

comments?