Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

And wake up with the fondest memories

Four Years Later.

Audrey stood up and ran after Rian after they finished their venue. They were on the Fall Out Boy Tour, and were playing in Atlanta. Audrey and I came to stay on tour with them for the summer until she had to go back to school. She was starting second grade this year, and she was turning seven.

Michaela was on tour us with Matt, who was dealing with her pregnancy hormones. She was having a baby girl, and was due in three months. I was happy to be an aunt. When Michaela told Jack, he nearly pissed himself. He ran to the bathroom right after the words left her mouth. She thought he was angry, so started crying, and then he came back and told he was so happy.

Rian and Kara had gotten married. They wanted kids, but decided to wait a few years until they would really start trying. Zack and Kathryn were still together, even though they had a few bumps along with the way and broke up once. Then Zack went to her apartment and found her there crying, and apologized for whatever he accused her of. They wouldn't tell anyone, so I wasn't sure what the hell it was.

Alex came up from behind me and hugged me tightly, but still managed to drench me in sweat. He put his hands on my stomach protectively.

"Don't make it too obvious." I muttered.

"I know, I'm sorry. I'm just so fucking happy. You know I've been wanting a boy for a while." He grinned.

"How do you know if it's a boy, it could be another girl." I stated firmly. I was hoping for a boy, but I just loved teasing Alex.

"I just have a feeling." He replied.

"Hey guys!" Zack said, coming up with a towel over his shoulder. "Damn, Addison. You're glowing. And why are Alex's hands on your.. Are you pregnant?!" He exclaimed.

"Shh!" I hushed, motioning with my hands for him to quiet down. "Yes, just don't tell anyone yet! Only you, Michaela, and Alex know." He smiled, and pulled me away from Alex and into another hug. After, he did the little "man hug" with Alex and scurried away.

"You know he isn't going to keep his mouth shut, right?" Alex laughed. I sighed, and nodded my head slowly.

"It's alright, baby girl. Just wait till we get off tour. We're going to change the guest room into a nursery, and then I have to deal with your hormones." He joked. I laughed, and then stopped once the doors busted open. Jack, Rian, Kathryn, Kara, and Audrey all busting in.

"You told Zack before you tell your own bother?" Jack complained, stomping his feet around.

"What about me?! I'm the one going to have a new sibling!" Audrey fussed. I swear, she was too intellectual for her age. They all started buzzing about with 'congratulations' and 'so cute' and shit like that. It didn't bother me, though. This is what I was used to. Being surrounded by my friends and family, arguing and talking like old times. Before I ran away, met Ronnie & Craig, and was kidnapped. These were the moments I cherished the most.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't believe this is the fucking end:[ I started crying writing this. Damn. This is my baby:[ I hope you guys liked the ending. I wasn't sure how else to put it...

paperthin, screamedlullaby, thekidsarntalright, Dazzled, bloodiprincess, lancercrazy19, Nalyvvl, Katie.LOVES, YourBlackoutMemory, LivinDeadGirl, meowxrachel, Emily.In.Hollywood, iheartdropdead, rememberingsunday, Radio:NIKKI, We_The_Kings57, softbatch, pisces_skeleton, DallasAustin, RaindroppedRoses, asra hussain, Glow Worm, jul!zzl3, Madame, dreee!, Nicole!, amelie, Michaela_fakeit (Michaela), musicanddance, ALEXA_ATTACK, You're_Shameless, Derek Bloom., shleb, ChemicallyImbalanced, Cauldia Venom, CowArdly?LiOn!, Jersey's Colder, it's.never.forever., omfgz_taylor, revenge_is_mine, NicciNarcissist, georgie-rose, girl230230, mcrluver-92, Just.Listen, leapfrog311, blueside, fab z!, tabby likes atl, iluvjb4ever123, RandomRaea, zibracakes, NikkiEcstasy; Battery, angelicdreamer591, maxie20, Princess Ariel, turnupthejonas (Sara - from earlier) atl_addicted, JillKrissProductions, ForeverSICKESTkid, alyfer022096, sunset boulevard, slee24, emmerpixie, Dont Tell Me, SarahBeth1369, llamaxcore, smilesandfrowns, pat kirch; ASHLEY..., MiseryGates, asianbaby390, HeyKristen!, drop dead vanity, nim, Morgan Leigh, TimeStopsHere, escapethekait26, pyromaniac123, could.you.be.the.one, PartyTrasha, xXcompletely-meXx, lkjdfslkjsaf, laura lou who, Chace, sophaloaf, collidingpatterns, PinkSkinnyJeans72, littlesanti23, Batman, jessicaa21, AtypicalHeart, Hint-of-Elation, lizzieg, Dying.Kiss (i like your avatar, btw.), ryland_beckett, Saporta, Courtney.Louise, Nothing Personal.

--> that seriously took too fucking long. not that i don't enjoy the comments, God knows I do, it just got tiring having to switch back and forth. XD but yeah, thanks to everyone above. ^.^ specials thanks to:

Michaela_fakeit: damn, i love you! XD thanks for letting me use you as michaela. and you got sexy jack :] baha. okay, so i had so much fun putting you in this story. it was fun making you almost beat up alex a few good times. along with craig. it's going to be really weird not having you in any of my stories.

turnupthejonas: thanks for being sara earlier in the story. max needed someone to tie down the knot with:] and stop his partying ;D but thanks.

sunset boulevard: thanks for commenting like, the entire story. your comments always seemed to make me laugh. thanks. and i always love your sig's and avatars!

dazzled: for commenting from pretty much day one. & for saying i win a life:] she rocks:D

mcrluver-92, nicole!, rememberingsunday, iheartdropdead, jul!zzl3, thekidsarntalright, screamedlullaby, bloodiprincess and a few others i forgot (XD sorry!) for commenting from the start. I really appreciate it. :]

I posted my new Gabe Saporta story, but it isn't showing since there aren't any new chapters. If you want to know when it's going to have the first update, stay subscribed to this and I'll post an update about it on here.

And if you want more Alex Gaskarth, read my other story about him:]
(Shameless self-promoting. ;D)