Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

I know you see through my lies

Michaela's POV

I skipped into the store Jack had told me about, determined to find the Cobra Starship CD. I opened the door, and the place looked pretty awesome. On one wall, there were random T-Shirts, jackets, etc. Then there was a wall completely covered with band and movie posters. The wall next to it, had racks of so many magazines. And then there was the wall with the windows.

I noticed a few people standing around talking, and walked up to them. The redhead, immdentally froze up. Next to her, stood Craig Mabbit. He was a pretty amazing lead singer, and I liked him more than that fuck up Ronnie.

"Do you have any Cobra Starship Cd's?" I asked, bouncing up and down. The redhead nodded slowly, and pointed down towards the aisle they were in. I dragged Jack towards them, and was really excited.

"Did Alex give you coffee again, Michaela?" Jack asked me, shaking his head. I grinned evilly, and nodded my head yes. He groaned, and helped my look through the Cd's. Which, there were alot of. I finally fount the Viva La Cobra! one, and took it to the register. A rather shy girl checked me out, and I smiled at her. I joined Jack's side, where he was talking to the redhead and Craig. Monty was beside Craig, now.

"You can go take your lunch break, if you want Sara. I think I can handle things here." She smiled at Sara, who smiled back and left the front room. Her voice sounded soo familiar, but I couldn't place it anywhere.

"This is Sophia, my girlfriend. And you probably know Monty." Craig told us, and I smiled at her. She was really pretty. Jack wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me to his side.

"This is my fiancee, Michaela." Sophia's face froze, and she looked like stone. Craig looked down at her, and her breathing hitched in her throat. She almost collapsed, but Craig grabbed her just in time.

"Sophia, breathe dammit!" Craig cried, pulling her to him. My eyes grew, knowing she was having an asthma attack. When Addison would have them, it always freaked me out. Monty gave Craig her inhaler, and she took two squirts. She regained her composer, and looked super tired.

"Is she okay?" I asked her, and she nodded.

"She's fine, just an minor asthma attack." Craig replied, sitting her down in a chair.

"You might want to get her home, my sister used to have horrible ones, and she had to sleep them off." Jack told them, and Craig nodded his head. He picked her up, and headed towards the door. He threw Monty a pair of car keys. I turned and glanced at them, and saw Sophia's left arm sleeve down.

Two red and blue nautical star tattoos. EXACTLY like the ones me and Addison had matching on our shoulders. You've got to be fucking kidding.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm super tired. haven't had much sleep lately. i've got homework that i don't understand at all, and it's pissing me off to hell and back.

do me a favor, and comment please...