Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

Strange guy and underwear,

Sophia's POV.

Craig had this brilliant idea. In my opinion, it sucked ass. But him and the rest of the guys insisted that I go with them. They wanted to the club downtown they normally went to, and said I needed to get out. I called Sara, and asked her to come with me. She was hesitant at first, but I talked her into it.

Sara met us at the club, and we got in before the long line. Craig and Max had connections according to them. We sat at a round table, all ordering a drink. I got a Jack Daniel's, while Sara only got a virgin martini. I'm sure this wasn't her scene, but she seemed excited to be out.

Me and Sara had been dancing, just goofing off and acting insane. She left the dance floor to get another drink, she said her throat was dry from having to yell when she was talking to me. I was about to leave, too, when a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. I smiled, figuring it was Craig. I turned around, and was turned to a person I didn't know.

I backed up, but the guy's grip tightened on my hips. I tried to pull away, but he just wouldn't let go. I started yelling for Craig, but the music was so loud that no one could probably hear me. Suddenly, I was pulled into the chest of a man, and his arm's wrapped around me. The unknown man smirked, and backed away, hands up defensively. He stalked off, and Craig turned me around in his arms.

"You have the best timing, you know." I laughed.
"Well, if you were dressed with less flesh showing my love, you wouldn't have to worry about things like that." He said, referring to my attire. I shrugged, and smirked at him. I stood on my tip tops, putting my lips next to his lips.
"You know you love it babe." I whispered seductively, running my fingers down his chest. He wrapped his arm around my waist, and pushed my hips into his own. I could feel his excitement begin to grow, and I couldn't help but let out a moan. A fast beat began to play, and our bodies moved together so fluidly, we were practically one.

I saw Max dragging Sara out to the floor, and the glint they both had in their eyes. I would definitely be playing matchmaker sooner or later, maybe sooner. Max hadn't had a good girlfriend in a while, and I think someone as innocent and shy as Sara would be a good match for him.

Me and Craig couldn't take much anymore, and I informed Sara we were leaving. She decided to stick around, with Max, and dance some more. Craig hastily pulled me to his car, and drove home fast. I'm pretty sure all our clothes were gone before we made it halfway up the stairs. I was surprised Craig didn't just take me there on the wall,

Next day.

Craig had already awoken, and was taking a shower in the bathroom connected to our room. I had changed into one of his too big for me shirts and a pair of boy shorts I randomly pulled out from my dresser. A knock came from our bedroom door, it had to be Max. He was the only other person with a key. I pulled the door open, and Max stood with his hands behind his back. He pulled out a bra, which was one of mine we discarded downstairs last night.

He smirked, and I jerked it from him. I wasn't embarrassed, he had seen my bra and underwear plenty of times. No, it's not what you think. We just crashed at each others a lot, and he would see me when I was at Ronnie's.

"Craig's in the shower, I'm cooking breakfast. You want anything?"
"Actually, I'm starving, you up for making an extra plate?" He asked back, smiling. I nodded, and slipped on a pair of shorts. We both descended down the stairs and into the kitchen. Max sat at the island in the middle, and I began cooking. I made Craig, Max, and I bacon and scrambled eggs. Craig finally joined us later, smirking at me. I rolled my eyes, placing a plate in front of the two of them, and joining them myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
eight fucking stars!!
so... we have some Alex gaskarth coming sooner than what i planned, loves. (:

chapter dedicated to Michaela_fakeit
cause she's fucking amazing, that's why (:

thanks to Madam Betch, Nicole!, thekidsarntalright, circus songs;, rememberingsunday JalexBarakarth, paperthin, Jared Monaco., dallasaustin, jul!zzle, asrahussain for the amazing comments. i wouldn't be writing without all the fabulous comments that make me keep on going. (: don't stop, either. lol. XD

more tomorrow, loves. bye!