Prosthetic Head

Prosthetic Head Ch.1

Image

Amy Willcox was not what you would consider "normal", but not completely over the deep end either. She had her quirks, but she wasn't a complete freak. She had people she talked to everyday at school, not exactly friends but they were easy to talk to and with. She had parents. Lucky for her they hadn't divorced, unlike majority of the population. It was this thought she held onto as she walked home from school.

School, I fucking hate that place! Forcing me to learn with a bunch of assholes that don't fucking care! Fuck that shit! Thank motherfucking God I'm graduating in 5 fricken months! I'll be able to kiss that fucking hellhole goodbye! Amy cussed, a lot. Just not in front of her mom, she'd break all her records. Her mom was never that happy when Amy got into punk. She hated The Sex Pistols, but The Clash she could tolerate. Maybe a little Ramones on a good day.

Amy walked up to the door and unlocked it with her key. It's about damn time they gave me a fucking key. She swung the door open and yelled,"I'm hooome!" but no response. "Hello?!" she yelled, looking around the entryway for a sign of her parents.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!" Amy had walked into the living room, which should be called the dead room instead because that was where she found her parents, lifeless, covered in blood, on the floor. She looked around the room, there was blood everywhere.

She called 9-1-1. "Hello, how can we help you?"

"My, my parents a-are de-ad!"

"How do you know this?" thinking it was a prank call.

"Their blood is fucking everywhere!! And they're blue! THE KNIVES ARE STICKING OUT OF THEM FOR FUCK'S SAKE!"

"Alright, miss just give us your address and we'll send the police and coroner right over."

"1500 Peachtree Road."

"Thank you, miss." Amy just hung up. My life is fucking ruined!!! Mom! Dad! WHY?!??!??! She started crying, and was still crying when the police came. She gave them all the information, and asked them who killed her parents.

"They did."

"Who?!?"

"Your parents killed each other." Then the police left, and the coroner covered the bodies and left also.