Prosthetic Head

Prosthetic Head Ch. 10

Amy was just thinking about the ways to kill Billie and slutface when she heard footsteps. Who the hell would be at a park a five in the morning? Besides me...She looked up at the figure running toward the park, discerning that it was a boy. A boy with fluffy reddish-brown curly hair. Shit! She laughed when he tripped and got back up again. Spaz. She pulled a wry smile as Billie sat in the swing on her right.
"What...you listening to?" Billie was panting. Guess running and pot don't mix. Well, duh. She gave a mental eye roll. "Sex Pistols," she said as she took the headphones off her ears and put them around her neck. That way she could see what shithead had to say and listen to music at the same time.
He smiled at her. "What song?"
"Anarchy In The U.K." He doesn't deserve complete sentences...
"I love that song!" He was smiling from ear to ear.
"What'd you come here for? Cause I know itwasn't because you wanted to discuss my taste in music." Amy didn't like to beat around the bush. Her bluntness came in handy, but it got her into trouble quite often.
Billie looked at his shoes and scratched the back of his head. "I..uh..." He sighed. "I came to say I'm sorry. And that my mom broke up with Kelly for me." He smirked at Amy when he said the last part.
"Wish I could've seen that."
"Ha ha. You would've been cracking up with Mike if you had."
"Mhmm..." Amy thought the conversation was going nowhere fast, and had the sudden urge to swing.
"Bet I can swing higher than you."
"Bring it on!"
"Do you know how girly that sounded?"
"Shut up and swing, woman!"
They both swung as hard as they could. Amy loved the way her hair moved back and forth with the wind. She leaned back and stuck her legs out, careful not to tip over. She felt like jumping off, but wanted to make it more interesting.
"Jump off in 5..."
"4!"
"3.."
"2."
"1!"
They both jumped off the swing in an arc, then hit the grass in a mess of arms and legs. Amy had accientals landed on top of Billie. Crap! She tried to get up, but Billie held her right where she was. "Billie, let go of me." She was getting more pissed off at him as the seconds went by.
"Nope, I don't think so. I like you right where you are." He gave her a perved out smirk.
"Jesus fucking Christ would you let go of me!"
"I'm not Jesus," he smirked at her, again.
She grunted in anger and went to slap him with her right hand, but Billie caught it and held it on his face. He smiled and said,"This is nice."
"Only for one of us!"
"It doesn't have to be that way." She was about to make a smart-ass reply but wasn't able to, considering the fact that Billie's mouth was against hers. He tried to gain a response, putting his tongue in her mouth forcefully. She bit it, drawing blood.
"Oww!"
"Fuck you asshole!" She got up on her knees and kneed him in the crotch. She got yo her feet and ran the duck away. Fucking asshole! How dare he?!?!