Prosthetic Head

Prosthetic Head Ch.3

Image
Ollie walked Amy up the stairs to the room she would be sharing with Billie. Amy looked at the family memorabilia with a blank stare. One picture in particular caught her eye: a snapshot of a little Billie Joe with his dad.He looked so happy, I wonder what happened... While Amy was thinking this she felt a hard shove from behind and she ate it on the stairs. "What the fuck was that for?!"

"For hitting me in the balls, bitch!" For lo and behold, it was indeed Billie who had shoved Amy.

"What the hell happened to that boy?" Amy asked pointing to the picture she was looking at before.

"My dad died, ok? Now if you're finished prying into my life, I'm going into MY room before you make it all girly." Billie shoved past Amy while he said this.

"Do I look like that kind of girl to you? Nice shirt, by the way." Amy was talking about the fact that she hated preps, and Billie was wearing a Clash shirt.

"You like The Clash?" Billie asked, disbelief clouding his green eyes.

"Fuck yeah I do! Joe Strummer is a musical genius!"

"Well, well, well. It seems I've misjudged you, Cox," Billie said, a smirk gracing those oh-so-kissable lips of his.

Amy smiled up at him. "Friends?" she asked, looking up at him hope pouring out of her own green eyes.

"Hell yeah! Anyone who likes The Clash is a friend of mine!" Billie smiled wide, showing his oddly endearing crooked teeth. They walked up the stairs, unaware of Ollie's approving gaze. She'd be good for Billie. It'd be nice for him not to date a total whore for once. They went to the right and Billie opened the door for Amy, acting like an English butler. Amy laughed at his antics. He's not so bad, and he's hot, too. Thank fuck!
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a pic for my (faithful) readers! XD
Image