Status: Major editing going on with this story.

Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

Candles

Two weeks later, here I sit bored. Seeing as I was still at risk for a miscarriage, everyone decided that Cabo was a no go. I felt bad, but they all assured me they didn't mind. This also gave the guys an excuse to go back to the studio and start practicing before the went back on tour.So, now I get to sit at home and be bored while Brian is off doing his thing. At least me and the girls went shopping today. I got stuff from Pacsun and Hollister seeing as how in a few months I won't be able to fit into it. Might as well enjoy it now.At least Halloween was coming up, which meant I still needed to get Gena a birthday present.I still have yet to tell my mom and step-dad that I was pregnant because they would freak out, deciding I might as well call and get it over with I picked up the phone and dialed their number.

"Hello?"

"Hey mom it's Chloe." She should know who, but you never know with her.

"Oh, why are you calling?" See what I mean about her.

"Well, last time I tried talking to you, you slammed the phone down and refused to answer my calls."

"Chloe, you know that isn't true. Why would you say that?" Gee, amybe because that's all you do when I call?

"I'm not calling to fight with you mom, I'm calling to let you know that I'm pregnant."

"...."

"You still there? At least you could say congrats." I could already feel the tears starting to build.

"It's your life, I just can't understand why you won't find someone better for you." I knew it was coming eventually.

"I'm not even starting on this again. We've been together almost 12 years, when are you going to figure out I'm not leaving him!"

"Chloe, he'll still break your heart. I have to go and we probably won't be at your wedding." That was the end of the conversation because she hung up on me. This is when the tears of fustration started pouring out. Since we've started dating she has said the same thig. I hadn't noticed Brian walked in until I felt a presence and pulled my hands away to see him looking at me with concern.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

"I called my mom just to let her know, and she didn't care Bri. She said the same thing she did the last time." I was pulled onto his lap, where I buried my face in the crook of his neck while he ran his hands up and down my back try to get me to breath.

"Baby, don't let her get to you. She's just jealous, she can't have everything that you do." It's true, when Brian's parents were divorcing, she hit on his dad. Of course, it was before she met my step-dad.

"I'm trying not. Tell me about your day." I turned in his lap so that I was facing him, him putting his hands on my hips to balance me, while I ran my fingers through his hair. He told me how he came up with a new riff, Jimmy put a foot through his drum, which was funny because he was confused on what to do, and Matt's voice got high pitched right in the middle of scream. I would have paid to witness that. For once, I didn't feel irritated about the band and stuff, because it made me smile to see his face light up when he talked about it.I started yawning, which Brian must have seen because he asked:

"You tired baby?"

"Just alittle bit. It's been a stressful day."

"How about we take a nap and then we can figure out dinner and what to do."

"Sounds like a good plan. You know what we should do tonight?"

"No, what?"

"Movie night with everyone. We haven't done it in awhile."

"That actually sounds good. I'll call them after we get up."

"Okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
Links:
Pacsun
Hollister
I need to do longer chapters, sorry it's taken so long to get this out. Thank you to everyone that reads, comments,and subscribes. Hopefully I can have another chapter out within the next couple of days.