Status: Major editing going on with this story.

Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

Heart's Burst Into Fire

Sadly, Johnny and Lacey broke up. He insisted that it was a long time coming, but I felt alittle responsible. But there was nothing that could be done anyway. Today, is the day me and Brian find out what we are having. I was excited as was Brian because it meant we could start shopping and trying to figure out what to do with the nursery. Sitting in the waiting room to find out was nerve racking. Brian was biting his nails and bouncing his leg. Something that never used to bother me until my mood swings interfeared.

"Bri baby stop. Your making me sick watching that." He just muttered something and stopped, so I handed him his new issue of Guitar World that came in the mail earlier. His face lit up like it was Christmas.

"When did I get this? I've been waiting for it."

"I pulled it out of the mailbox when we were leaving." He just nodded and flipped through the pages, looking at stuff. Finally the nurse called me into the back room to get checked out. After getting weighed yet again, we were lead to the exam room and Brian helped me onto the table thing, while he pulled a chair up next to me. Siiting there felt like forever. Just as I was about to scream, Dr. Jacobs came in and closed the door.

"Mr and Mrs. Haner, how are you today?" No matter how many times we told her we weren't officialy married, she insisted on calling us that.

"We're okay. Just anxious." We replied. She nodded and started getting everything out. After telling me to lay down and pull up my shirt, she said that she was putting the stuff on my belly and then proceded to do the ultrasound.Because I had just been there two dyas ago, she didn't need ot check everything else but the baby.

"DO you hear that? That is the baby's heartbeat. It's very strong which is a good thing. The baby looks healthy to." She said. I looked at Brian and saw the grin on his face as he looked at our baby moving on the screen. It was adorable to see him like that.

"Would you like to know what your having?" She asked us again. We both nodded our heads and she told me ot move alittle to get a better angle of the baby. After what seemed like forever, and her typing things on the screen, she announced:

"You see that spot right there? Congratulations your having a girl!" I looked in awe of the baby on the screen and turned back to look at Brian. When I lloked at him, I saw his eyes glistening, he was so happy that it made me want to cry. She asked if we wanted pictures, and when we told her we did she printed them out and sent us on our way.

Walking out of the doctor's office, Brian pulled me against him and started chanting it's a girl.He dropped down and kissed my stomach, which made me giggle. We got a few looks from people passing by, which I didn't care for, I was in total bliss.

"A girl I can't believe it." Brian sad while walking to the car. I just nodded at his statement and got in the car. After driving for a few minutes, we pulled into our driveway and went inside.

"I hate that you have to leave in two days." I told him.

"I do to baby. But this is our last tour for awhile. And then we can get ready for the baby and weddings and everything else."

"I know, I'm just going to miss you. I know it's only three months. But by the time I see you again, I'll be huge." I saw the sad look on his face, which made me feel guilty.

"I know baby, and I would do anything to be able to cancel it and be here with you. But we can't." I just said I understood and walked up the stairs to our room to take a nap. I'll help Brian pack later, for now all I cared about is that we have a baby girl on the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's so short. Comments?