Status: Major editing going on with this story.

Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

The Curse of Curves

Sadly, the guys were scheduled to leave tomorrow. Being so, they decided to go to Johnny's Bar later tonight to relax. This obviously made me the driver, and Leana offered to also drive. Brian decided he wanted to spend the whole day doing everything we could, which made me happy because being 5 months pregnant, I was really sad that he would be away for nearly three months. Deciding i couldn't sleep any longer, I rolled over to face Brian and was startled when I saw he was already up.

"Morning baby." Brian said.

"Morning Br. How long have you been awake?" I asked him. It couldn't have been more than five minutes because his voice was still thick with sleep and he was rubbing his eyes.

"When I felt you shifting. I thought it was later than 8 am." He said.

"Sorry, I couldn't sleep anymore."

"It's okay, we should get up anyway. What do you want to do today?" We had painted the nursery a couple of days ago, and now that room was a light purple.All we needed was furniture and stuff.

"I was thinking that we should look at furniture for the nursery and I need new bras and jeans." The minute I said bra, his face lit up like it was Christmas. Uh-oh.

"Bras huh? How big are they now?" As he said this, he had moved his hand to one and squeezed, causing me to squeal.

"Bri! I'm DD's now. I hate because the doctor said they could get bigger." He was definitly picturing due to the excited look on his face.

"Okay, let's go shower then." He said pulling me into a sitting position and then picking me up and heading towards the bathroom.

Fourt-five minutes later, we stood in the bathrrom getting ready. After I did my hair and makeup, I went to the walk-in closet and attempted to find something that fit. Up till now I had refused to buy maternity jeans, looks like I would have to. After trying to button up my jeans, I went and laid down and tried it that way. Brian decided to emerge fully dressed from the bathroom and stopped at the edge of the bed when he saw what I was doing.

"Chloe, what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to button them upand it isn't happening." I replied with a pout.

"Well I would try to help you, but the minute I did get them to, you would end up having to go to the bathroom. So why don't you find something else to wear?" He had a point, this kid liked to kick my bladder. I was just glad the morning sickness passed.

"Fine. I guess sweats it is." I replied while pulling them out. After changing, grabbing one of Brian's sweaters and then getting in the car, we decided that clothes were first. Or I did. We drove up to L.A. because Huntigton Beach really didn't have much. By the time we got to the mall, I jumped out of the car and sprinted to the bathroom. After getting that out of the way, I walked out to see Brian with an amused expression on his adorable face.

"This kid is going to be just like you. Stubborn." I said to him, which caused him to start laughing.Intertwing our fingers after he grabbed my hand, we decided to go to the dreaded maternity stores. After getting everything that I didn't want to wear, we went to his favorite place, Victorias Secret. Taking him in there was like taking a child into a candy store, a bad idea. He started grabbing bras in my size and handing them to me, how he knew the exact size, I had no idea.

"Bri, slow down. How do you even know the size?" I asked him.

"You haven't grown in the width part, just out." Man do I love his explainations.But I also knew that if anyone would be able to guess, after all we have been together for eleven years. After making me try on dozens, he eventually just bought most of them. As we were walking up to the cash register, I saw the sales girl's eyes widen in realization of who Brian was. Great.

"Aren't you Synyster Gates?" The girl asked, while glaring at me. I just rolled my eyes.

"Yes I am." He said. He didn't want to talk, I could tell.

"Cool. So, wh are these for?" Obviously me chick, I wanted to scream. But for his benefit and mine, I just stayed slightly behind Brian clutching his hand.

"My wife." He replied shorlty, holding my hand up as a signal. Sometimes I wonder why he doesn't say fiancee. Either way, I"m not complaining.

"Oh. Here's your stuff, have a great day." She was pissed which was amusing.We went and looked at a crib and changing table, but didn't find anything that we really liked. I was getting hungry, and having stopped at the bathroom twelve times already, tired.

"Baby, I'm getting hungry." I told him as we passed the food court.

"Chloe, you didn't eat anything this morning did you?" I shook my head no, totally forgetting that I shoudl have. Seeing this, he drug me to the food court and to Subway, because as of this week, that was what I was craving.After getting our food, we sat and ate in comfortable silence.It was nice to be able to relax and enjoy time with Brian. I was feeling guilty about ever thinking about breaking up with him, or questioning if he loved me. I know he does and he was just trying to keep his promise.

"What are you thinking about baby?" He asked me.

"You."

"Why me?"

"I'm just thinking about how I'm going to miss you, and how I think the baby just kicked." I said totally breaking my train of thought. As I said this I felt another kick. Quickly grabbing Brian's hand and placing it over the spot, she kicked again.

His eyes widening he said," wow, that was amazing." I was thankful that he got to share it with me before he went on tour. Sure, I had been feeling small flutters here and there but this time I really felt a kick.

"I know right. I'm glad you were here to feel it."

"You have no idea how glad I am to." We really needed to start thinking about names.
♠ ♠ ♠
Links:
sweats

Sorry it took so long to get out. Please don't unsubscribe, it was midterm week at my college so I had alot of work to do. Thank you to all that comment, subscribe and read. Also you should check out my other stories Thinking of You and One-Shots, lol. Any comments or suggestions on baby names, please?