Status: Major editing going on with this story.

Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

Scream

Today was the day I finally got to see Brian.Sure it hadn't been that long he had been away, but I still missed him. Usually when he goes on tour, I also get drug along because I also do hair and makeup. So, if they had an appearance or the "Scream" girls, that was my job since Gena couldn't come due to the salon.Most of the time I was pissed off because I didn't want to be there, but now I kind of miss it.

Larry would pick us up at the airport and try to keep the guys occupied until we decided ot suprise them. Everyone was excited because the guys had a couple of days off at this stop, so we would be able to really spend time with them.Stepping off the plane, we went and got our luggage and then started looking for Larry.Finally spotting him, we also noticed Matt Berry standing there with him.

"Is your plane late or something?" Larry asked as soon as we reached him.

"Not that we're aware of. Oh, Larry and Matt, this is Sophie." Gena said.

"Well hello, aren't you pretty." Typical Mattie. She just said thank you and started blushing.

"No need ot be shy, you'll fit right in." Larry said. She just nodded her head.

Finally feeling like I was going ot burst, I handed my luggage and announced, "I have to pee so bad." Before slowly walking to the bathroom. Emerging five minutes later, I felt relieved and happy. Noticing everyone giving me looks,I asked what and waited for someone to say something.

"Feel better." Matt asked.

"I'll tell Brian you were mean to me you even say anything more." I told him. He just raised his hands in surrender and started walking to the parking lot.After finally getting to the venue, we went to the backstage area and waited for the guys ot finish sound check.Lenan looked like she was about to faall asleep, Gena and Sophie were talking about hair products and Val was texting her sister Michelle.

"Hey how is Michelle doing?" I asked Val.

"She's doing pretty good. Still trying to get used to the baby and stuff, but her and David have it down pat by now." Val replied.

I just nodded my head and continue to wait to finally see the guys. After sitting there for two hours and many bathrrom trips, Mattie finally came and said the guys were done so we could go find and suprise them. Splitting up, we each went in what direction we were pointed to, see as the other bands were warned we were coming. Finally coming near the stage, I saw Brian with his back to me talking to Dan and a couple fo guys from Buckcherry.

When Dan spotted me, I signalled for him to be quiet and snuck up behind Brian, all the while they kept there conversation up. Grabbing his sides, I sadi, "boo" which made him do a weird scream/yell combo and jolt forward.

Quickly turning around to pronbably yell, I placed my hands on my stomach and smirked when he turned with a glare, quickly turning to a grin and grabbed me.

"Suprise baby!" I said to him.

"How did you get here? I'm so happy to see you, you don't even know." He was rambling. He bent down to eye level with my stomach and kissed it before springing up and do the same thing to me.

"I got here on a plane. I wanted to suprise you since you couldn't come home for Thanksgiving."

"Thank you for being here. I feel better now that I get to see you." I just wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my head against his chest loving being able to do so. However, it was ruined by Jason saying, "damn Chloe, you've gotten huge."

"Thanks alot Jason, like I didn't know already." I said. Hormones were not fun. Dan elbowed him in the stomach and Brian said something I didn't catch. I felt my stomach moving, so I quickly grabbed Brian's hand and placed it on the spot were I knew Madison was about to kick. No matter how many times it happened before he left, his face was priceless when he felt it.

"That was so amazing. It's weird though to." Only Brian would say that.

"It's more weird when you feel it from the inside."

"Probably. I just can't wait for her to be here already." I said me to.

"Avenged you guys go on in five minutes." One of the roadies announced.

"Well baby, I need ot get ready, then we can chill after the show."

"Okay, you better hurry up, before Matt yells for you." He kissed me quickly and took off towards the dressing room. I went and sat by the stage and waited to see him.Tonight was only beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soory it took so long to get out. Next one should be out tomorrow, or Tuesday at the latest. Comments please?