Status: Major editing going on with this story.

Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

Dead and Gone

I was thankful that I was finally able to leave the hospital. After several bags of liquids. numerous tests, and lots of boredom, they came to the conclusion that I have to be careful from now on. They were afraid that I would go into early labor and I was at risk for a difficult delivery. All of this basically gave Brian the idea to put a plastic bubble around me. He was treating me like glass and would get everything without me asking. As much as I appreciated it, I was frustrated due to me being on temperary bedrest.

"Bri, I promise I will be fine." I said to him. I was laying on the couch, but since this kid was sitting on my bladder, I had to go to the bathroom.

"I know, I just am afraid something will happen, baby. I can't help it." He replied back.

"I'm thanful, trust me. It's just the bathroom." I said while getting up. I went and did my business, then went into the living room where Brian was flipping through channels. I have no idea why he won't use the guide.

"Hey baby, why don't you give me a massage. My back is hurting alittle bit." He needed something to do right? He said okay, so I sat in front of him since he turned sideways on the couch and pulled of my bra and shirt. I pulled a pillow over my chest because the guys would no doubt turn up. He started working his magical hands over my back, and it felt like heaven.

"That feels so good right now."

"Good. I was thinking that we need to finish the Christmas tree."

"I forgot about that. Can we have more than purple ornaments on it?"

"Sure baby. We can go and pick some stuff out after this." He replied while laughing. So far, the tree was all purple ornaments and lights. It was a sight to see. Pinkly jumped up on the couch and curled where my legs were. I was so lost in the movement of his hands, that I didn't hear the front door open until I heard Jimmy yell, "what's up bitches." Thus ending my wonderful massage. I moved so Brian was blocking me and put my shirt and stuff on, then turned back to them.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I asked them. I was just alittle mad that they ruined my time with Brian. He must have knew it to because he pulled me into his side, where I relaxed, but not much. Hormones are a bitch.

"Well, an important holiday is coming up, and since you girls need to go shopping, we thought you could do it now." Johnny answered. I groaned because as much as I want to, Brian wouldn't let me go easily. I looked at him and he kept glancing at the guys, who must have been telling him to let me. Smart men.

"Fine you can go. But if you feel tired or sick, you either come home or call me, okay?" He said after what seemed like forever.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, I will I promise. I love you." I said to him excitedly. He laughed and said I love you too, then I ran upstairs, more like waddled and went and changed into dark was jeans, my plaid materntiy top and Uggs and went back downstairs to see the guys already drinking. Typical.

"Hurry up, before he changes his mind." I said. The girls chuckled and went to say by to there significant others. I stood in front of Brian, who smiled. I reached down and kissed him, which turned into something more when he forced his tongue into my mouth. Neither one of us were going to back down, so we made out till Val said to come on. I pulled away from Brian, who had a smile.

"Be safe and remember what I said." He said.

"I will. I love you." I said.

"I love you too." We walked out to the car and since I couldn't drive, Val did.

"Where to first?" Sophie said. Finally I got to have some fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Links:
changed

I had planned on updating the other day, but something came up. I am sorry but this is a filler in some way. I'll attempt to updat tomorrow, but no promises. Thank you to everyone, I appreciate it. Comments?