Status: Major editing going on with this story.

Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

Chelsea Smile

Finally being able to leave the hospital, I was excited to be at home with Madison finally. Brian gently put her in her carseat, making sure everything was secure, while I got in beside her so she wouldn't fuss, and drove home. Brian was extremely careful with the speed and took caution for once. Finally pulling into our driveway, I was relieved to see no one was there. I love them to death, but I wanted some time for ourselves before they came over. Brian carefully pulled her carrier out and opened the front door, before setting it on the couch and going upstairs to get her basinet. I pulled her out of the carrier and gently held her while waiting for Brian.

"I can't believe we really made her." Brian said, startling me.

"I know what you mean. I keep thinking that I'll wake up and she won't be there." I said.

"I'm just scared I'm going to mess up, especially when I have to go on tour and stuff. I think that's what makes me sad is the fact that i will mis some of the stuff she does while growing up. You know?" Poor baby.

"Oh babe, you know that I'll make sure that you know what's going on. Jimmy and Leana are expecting to remember? I'll attempt to come on tour anytime I can. I want to make sure you don't miss out." I said honestly.

"I'm thankful. When do you think they're going to come over?"

"Probably in a couple of hours. At least the will show up when she's awake and they can interact with her." I replied.

"Good. I'm still tired from yesterday." He said while yawning. Please, he's tired? I did all the work.

"I think I'm just alittle more tired than you. Plus I'm still sore. Here hold your daughter, while I go to the bathroom." I said while handing her to him gently. His whole face seemed to light up at her, and it made me happy. I went and did my business, then grabbed a blanket and diapers and stuff because I knew she was going to wake up soon and headed back downstairs. As I was heading back, I saw Brian sitting there rocking her and singing softly, which made me smile.

"She awake? Or are you just singing so she won't?" I asked him, causing him to stop and smile at me. I leaned down and kissed him, then the top of her head before sitting next to him. I loved just watching him with her. For someone who claimed to be tough, they sure were soft when it cam to those they love. Madison started crying, so I knew it was time to feed and change her. Brian handed her over, so I could feed her, but not before claiming that my boobs were "his" which I'm pretty sure isn't the case.

"Sorry babe, but she has you beat there. And they are mine." I said to him. He decided to go get a beer, and me some water, and check on Pinkly. Pinkly came running into the room barking, which scared Madison and of course made her starting wailing. This was going to be a problem.

"Pinkly! No, girl, get down." I said to her. She just kept staring at the baby and started growling. Brian had to finally grab her and put her in the gate we got her. I finally got Madison to calm down, right when the door rang. All of the guys, plus Papa Gates, Suzy, McKenna, and Brian's mom all came piling into our living room.

"Hey you guys. We jsut wanted make sure everything is alright." Papa Gates said quietly.

"Hey dad, she's awake and we're doing good. Want to hold her." Brian said. He nodded and I gently handed her to him. He held her then passed her to Brian's mom, then Suzy. The guys and girls all were adorable holding her and fighting over who was the best aunt and uncle. It was a sight.

"Can I hold her Bri?" Mckenna asked. Brian looked hesitant, but I told him to let her sit in his lap so he could help cradle her. She was cute attempting to look like she was holding her, so I took a picture of it. After Madi was passed around, I changed her diaper and let Brian rock her back to sleep. I knew that we wouldn't be able ot sleep anytime soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's a filler for now. Comments?