Status: Major editing going on with this story.

Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

Cellar Door

Maybe I should have refused for Brian to go back to the studio. I was fearful of him doing the same thing he always did when it involved the band, and I was right to be. Madi is now four months old and starting to interact alittle bit. Brian, had been in the studio everyday and stays till late at night. I was pissed and frustrated because we had made a deal about the studio, and he wasn't sticking to it. It was already five at night, and he promised me he would be home three hours ago. Just as I was about to call him, he walked through the front door with Pinkly.

"Hey baby." He called out.

"Hey." I know he could here the edge in my voice.

"Sorry I'm late. traffic was a bitch." Sure it was.

"You were supposed to be here three hours ago Bri. Madi had a doctor's appointment." I said just as he walked into the living room.

"I thought that was tomorrow?"

"No, it was today. Same thing with we were supposed to go out to dinner last night and you never showed." I said.

"I said I was sorry for that. I can't change it." He said defensively.

"Your right, you can't. But what you can do is actually want to spend time with me and your daughter. You had told me you really didn't want to miss out on her growing up, and yes she really doesn't do much now, but your choosing to not be here. I'm at the breaking point right now Brian. so, it comes down to, either go in the studio three days a week, because I know you guys aren't recording and they won't mind, or scheduled visits with Madi. I can't keep trying to beg you to want to be here." I said, tears pooling but not falling.

"You can't leave Chloe, definately with my daughter. I'll try to cut back, but I need you guys, you can't take her." He said, voice cracking because he knew I was serious.

"I'm holding you to that. Because, the last thing I want is to leave, I love you to much." He sat down and pulled me closer to him. We sat like that until a very distinct cry met our ears. As I was about to go get her, Brian jumped up and did it.

"Hey baby girl, sorry I haven't been around much, I will be from now on though." Brian cooed walking back into the living room. She just stared at him, funny.

"Here hand me her, and make her a bottle while I change her." I said. He did what I asked and went to the kitchen.

"Your daddy better keep his promise." I said to her, she just cooed and let me change her. Brian walked back in shaking the bottle and held his arms out for her. Once he had the bottle in her mouth, I decided to go get a blanket so we could lay on the floor after she was done.

"What's that for?" Brian asked.

"She likes to lay on the floor and turn over. It amuses her." I said.

"Really? I have missed alot." Yes, you have. Once she was done, he burped her then handed her to me so we could sit on the floor. I placed he in the middle and she pretty much did what she wanted to.

"Tomorrow night, I'm taking you to dinner since I stood you up yesterday." Brian suddenly said.

"Okay. Is it just going to be casual, cause there is no way I'm dressing up." I said. I handn't told him what my modeling agency had said.

"I love when you dress up, but if you don't want to, we'll go to the grill by the beach that you like." I nodded my head and we both laughed when Madi turned back over and looked at us weirdly.

"I talked to my agency today." I said after awhile.

"Yeah, what did they have to say?" Brian was tickling madi, which made her squeal and turn again.

"I'm to fat to model anymore, so they dropped me from there agency." I said, I was alittle bitter about it. But Madison was worth losing my job.

"That's complete bullshit, you lost all the weight and then some. I think your perfect." Kiss ass.

"Thank you. They also said because I'm a parent now, I would look weird in stuff they shot me in. There's tons of models who are moms, I should have left that agency sooner." I stated. It was true, they had at one point wanted me to be a hundred pounds and die my already blonde hair platinum, which Brian put his foot down on.

"We'll find you a new one if you still want to model. I'm not going to tell you not to because like you've told me before, you support me, I support you." Brian said, leaning over to kiss me. I heard Madi yawn, so I knew she was going to fall asleep again.

"How about we just lay here?" Brian suggested. I leaned up and got a couple throw pillows and the blanket off the couch. Brian situated her on his chest and layed down. I place my head on his shoulder to where I could still see his face.

"I'm definately going to be around more." Brian stated. Let's hope.

"I hope you keep your promise. I know you love the band, and I do to, but now we have a child. it's going to be about balancing and learning to handle both." I said while yawning.

"I know. I love you so much. I love Madi to."

"I love you to Bri."

"Forever and Always." He questioned.

"Always and Forever." Now, I needed to ask him about finally getting married.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know some of you have stated that you want him to want to be there more, so he will be. 7 comments and I'll update as soon as I can.