Status: Major editing going on with this story.

Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

XO

"I don't know what to wear." I complained to Gena. Her and Zacky had showed up at the house, because Zacky had an awesome idea about a guitar solo he had stuck in his mind. Whatever that means. Madison was up here with us, laying in the middle of Brian and I's bed, lapping up the attention she was getting from her aunt.

"Well, he's taking you somewhere dressy right?" She questioned.

"Sadly, as much as I begged, he told me I had no choice and to dress up." I didn't want to. It felt weird now that I had a baby.

"Honey, your gorgeous. I hope I look half as good as you do after I have a baby." She scoffed. At least she can motivate you.

"Oh you will. Do you think you guys can watch Madi tonight?" Brian had forgot to ask his parents and mine were on vacation. Go figure.

"I suppose we could. Zacky is going to spoil her though, probably won't give her back." Gena said in thought.

"Brian won't let that happen. I barely have held her since I gave him an ultimatum yesterday." We both laughed knowing that it was true.

"Yeah your definately right." We decided to go downstairs and see what the duo were doing, so i carefully grabbed Madi off the bed and followed Gena down the stairs. Walking into the living room, I saw them sitting on the couch watching t.v. and drinking which is typical.

"Working real hard aren't you two." Gena said plopping down next to Zacky.

"Decided we didn't like it." Zacky shrugged. I went to sit next to Brian, who somehow had already got Madison and was making faces at her. I shot Gena the look.

"So Zacky, since I already asked Gena anyway, can you watch Madison for us tonight." He never will say no. Secret fact is that all the guys and girls spoil her rotten.

"Of course we will, might need to return the favor someday." Sure, keep telling yourself that. I decided to go get her stuff together so I went upstairs and got her a bag filled with everything she would need for tonight and tomorrow. Gena said it would be easier to let her sleep over and get her in the morning. I packed her portable crib and decided she had everything she would need.

"Bri!" I wasn't carrying it down there. I heard thundering footsteps and then he appeared in the doorway.

"What?" I showed him the stuff and he sighed before grabbing it and taking it to the car. We walked back downstairs to see that Zacky had Madison and was making her smile and squeal. Because it was getting close to the time we had reservations, we said bye to Zacky and Gena, taking turns saying them to Madison before going upstairs and getting ready.

Deciding it would be easier ot do my hair and makeup before getting my dress on, I walked into the bathroom to find Brian in his boxers spiking his hair and then attempting his eyeliner. I stood next to him, also half dressed and started on my makeup.

"Baby, why?" Brian whined when he realized what I was wearing, or lack there of. He had almost poked out his eye when he saw me.

"Sorry. It's easier this way though." I laughed. He finished and decided to go get dressed. After getting my hair curled the right way, I walked into the walk in closet and put the dress on I had bought recently. I needed Brian to zip it up though.

"Bri, zip me up." I asked him walking back into our room to find him sitting on the bed. I turned so he could do it, and as he would zip he would place a kiss all the way to the top. When he got done, he turned me back around and gave me a quick peck before getting up off the bed and heading downstairs.

We got in the car and headed towards an Italian restaurant that we always go to. The ride there was quite, but comfortable, and every once in awhile Brian would squeeze my thigh affectionately and smile. When we finally got there, Brian decided to just park rather than the valet and we walked in. After getting seated, we waited for our waiter and made small talk after we ordered what we wanted.

"Baby, has something been bothering you lately. Besides the studio problem." Brian asked. I forgot how he can sense that somethings always wrong with me.

"No." I answered to quickly.

"Babe." He said in his tell me now voice.

"I just got to thinking about finally getting married. Brian, I've been waiting all these years, and I just wonder when we're finally going to." He looked shocked.

"Uh well, when were you thinking of doing it." Brian your not very bright.

"Nevermind Brian." I said when the waiter brought us our food. We were tense now and we ate in silence. After paying the check and walking out of the restaraunt, I wanted ot walk along the beach and try to save the rest of the night. We walked back to the car to put my clutch in there and grab my sweater, then walked towards the beach. Even though it's nearly July, it still is cool at night.

"Sorry about earlier Bri, I just wonder is all." I said when we plopped down on the sand. He sat behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist so I could lean against him.

"I understand Chloe. And you have every right to want to. Hell, I want to get married as bad as you do." He said, placing a loving kiss on my temple.

"Maybe we should really start thinking about it. Matt and Val are getting married in August."

"I agree. You do realize our birthday's are coming up right?" He questioned. Everyone always found it funny that Matt and I had the same birthday.

"Yep. We should have a huge party for all of us." He just nodded his head.

"I guess we should go home and finish this night." i didn't even finish my sentence before Brian was up and tossed me over his shoulder walking back to the car. Now, I needed to plan a wedding.
♠ ♠ ♠
Links:
dress
Kind of short, but alittle important. Slight drama may be coming up. also this story will be coming to an end soon, so I will be working on a new one shortly. I have had a really bad day today, so writing helped. Some guy I don't know wrote me on myspace and said he was friends with some people who stated that I'm a boyfriend stealer, which isn't true. comments will cheer me up :) Oh and read this please It's Not as Hard As it Seems