Status: Major editing going on with this story.

Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

Don't Let Me Go

Stomach Flu. That was what it ended up being. It was also why I was laying on the couch trying not to puke again. Madison had to go stay with Brian;s parents for a few days so she wouldn't get sick and poor Brian had to take care of me and be at the studio. I was currently laid out on the couch in the living room, since our room was to stuffy, attempting to keep crackers down at the moment. I had made Brian go to the studio or to see Madi for awhile because he was hovering so much, even though I loved it.

"Babe?" I heard Brian's voice call out.

"In here." My voice was scratchy and it hurt ot talk. He walked into the room and winced at how bad I probably looked.

"Your voice is really bad baby." He sighed. I rolled my eyes at his observance, I knew how bad it was.

"I know, but I can't do anything about it. I wish I could keep something down without having to be near a bathroom." I coughed.

"I'm sorry." He replied. He sat down on the couch and pulled my legs onto his lap seeing as how I was taking up the most of it.

"Loving this sexy outfit." He said as an afterthought. He rubbed his finger under the edge of my shorts making me shudder from the contact.

"Thanks babe. I was super hot so I put the tank and shorts on then cold so I added everything else."

"I just feel really bad that your this sick." He sighed.

"Not your fault, I just hate being sick. Now that we have a baby it's way worse. I miss her."

"I went and saw her today." Brian said. He had started tracing patterns on my leg which was kind of relaxing at the moment.

"She's not giving them any trouble is she?" I had worried that she would be a handful for them since she was going through her clingy phase still.

"Nope she was fine. Dad's spoiling her so she doesn't mind." He said chuckling. I felt my stomach start to roll, so I scrambled up, minding that my legs were near Brian's crotch and sprinted to the downstairs bathroom before spilling what I had attempted to eat in the bowl. I ffelt Brian pull my hair back, and when I finished I collapsed back against his chest.

"Well that didn't last long." I coughed.

"How about we go lay down for a little bit?" Brian suggested. I nodded my head and rinsed out my mouth before following Brian upstairs to our room. Once we got there, I removed my boots and sweater before climbing into bed. Brian followed soon after and I was still afraid of him getting sick, even though he handn't so far.

"Did you take Madison anywhere?" I asked him since I had interupted our conversation earlier.

"Yeah to that bear place in the mall." I started laughing at the images of him in build a bear.

"Build-a-Bear, babe? Did she have fun?"

"She sure did, had a hell of a time getting her out of there. I let her get two. Hold on a second." He said getting out of bed and disappearing, after five minutes he came back with his arms behind his back.

"Here you go babe. I told Madi you were sick, so she said ouchie and made this for you." He said pulling a bear with a get well soon sign and pajamas. I laughed and hugged him before setting it on the bed beside us.

"Your welcome, when she pointed and looked so sad, I had to get it for you." He chuckled.

"I know, she has those eyes that make you fall for it everytime." We both laughed because of all the times we had attempted to punish her only to relent when she pouted or started crying.

"Night baby." Brian said yawning.

"Night." I drifted to sleep not worrying for once.

I was greatful that I was better in time for the guys show in Vegas. This was Madison and Melissa's first official concert and it just happened to be their dads. SO it was a big deal that I was healthy and able to be there. The guys theirselves were nervous since it had been so long since they had performed, like more than a year and were pumped up. And it was amazing to watch them so lively and happy.

"Chloe, have you seen my eyeliner?' Brian asked from the backstage bathroom. I rolled my eyes since he had it in my bag for that reason.

"In my purse Brian." I answered.I heard him curse then grab my bag before walking back into the bathroom. Thanks for asking for permission to go through my bag.

"I think Madison needs her diaper changed." Matt said scrunching up his nose. The guys were all entertaining the kids.

"You know how to I replied." All the guys yelled not it, so Matt cursed before starting the horrible task of changing it.

"Guys your on in five minutes!" Jason yelled from outside. They all scrambled to get ready and get their gear set up. As Madi saw Brian walk out of the bathroom, I already knew there was going to be trouble. She took off at a run towards him crying, which made him stop what he was doing and pick her.

"Dada!" She wailed when she realized he was handing her to me. She kept squezzing her hands into fist trying to reach him. He bit down on his bottom lip looking torn and sad.

"Madison, daddy has to go right now okay? He'll be back." I cooed trying to calm her down.

"Babygirl, I'll be back in a little bit. Be good for mommy." He sighed before kissing her on the forehead and me on the lips and walking to the stage so she would stop crying. Eventually she started just hicupping and slowly fell asleep.

"How are you doing tonight Vegas!" Matt's loud voice boomed throughout the stadium. He was met with thousands of screams and glancing at the guys they were in total bliss.

As the guys played there show, I couldn't keep the smile off my face at seeing hoe excited Brian was to be back onstage. Every once in awhile he would glance where we were standing and wink or blow a kiss. After what felt like forever, the guys finally finished and walked offstage where they grabbed towels and headed to their significant others. Brian was glowing, which amde me feel a whole lot better about everything.

"That was amazing baby. You were amazing." I said as soon as stood in front of me. He smiled and grabbed Madisn, careful not to wake her, before pressing his lips to mine.

"Thank you baby. It felt amazing." He replied. We walked towards the dressing room, to which Madison woke up and automatically started babbling to Brian, who just nodded. I enjoyed every minute of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Links:
layed on the couch

I know it's short. But in all honesty I just want to finish this story, so there are 3 chapters left. Comments?