Status: Major editing going on with this story.

Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

Dance Floor Anthem

Brians POV

"Hey man, wheres Chloe?" Zacky asked as he walked into the studio.

"Upstairs probably."

"Oh, I haven't seen her much lately."

"I don't know how you couldn't. She's around."

"I actually came to talk to you about that. Everyone's concerned about you guys."

"I don't know why, We're fine. If she was upset she would say something. Are we going to practice or what?" I said with a hint of anger in my voice.

"Whatever. I'm just warning you. I overheard her and the girls talking and if you don't get your shit together, she might not be around much longer."

"What are you talking about?" Honestly if Zacky feels he has to get involved then maybe I should listen.

"One day I was over at Matt's and her and Val were talking about how she feels you don't love her or want to be with her anymore. I'm telling you, I haven't seen her cry like that in awhile." He really knows how to make me feel like shit.

"Damn. I don't mean to do it, I don't even realize it either. But man, I can't lose her. I love her more than the band, she was there before it, and she will be there after, you know?"

"I do. You need to figure out what to do before it's to late. Remember she's like family to all of us."Thanks for making me feel even lower Zack.

"I will. I think I have an idea."

After talking more about how to gain her trust and love, I decided that buying a new house and taking her to dinner was a start.There was a house that no matter how many times we passed, she would stare at. I knew that it was for sale right now, so what better thing to do than buy it. I just hope Zacky doesn't say anything. She would be pissed if she knew it took someone to make me realize I need to straighten out.

After checking out the house, I noticed it was decorated the exact way Chloe would love. It screamed her, plus it would be great when we had kids. The one thing I was greatful for was that the pool was almost exactly like the one we have, which is why I had purchased it to begin with, she loved it to much.After doing everything that needed to be done, I decided to make reservations at her favorite restraunt since it's been forever since we actually went and did anything together. I'm hoping one of the guys don't open their mouths and tell her that it took them to make me realize I needed her.

Deciding now would be a good time to head home, I sat on the couch and waited for her to come downstairs, but I was suprised when she came in the front door. Maybe I am that oblivious.

"Hey, I thought you were upstairs."

"No, I decided to go to the beach and get some sun." Why didn't she tell me, I wouldn't even know if something happened to her.

"Oh. Baby you have to hear this new guitar riff I created today, it's amazing." I had to think of a lie quick.

She sighed."Okay. I'm going to take a bath. Want to join me?"

And here comes the smirk."Actually, that sounds good right now. We haven't spent much time together. Come on." I had to treat her better, this was a start.

"Okay." She looked suprised.

"Oh, and we have dinner reservations tomorrow night, so don't make any plans."

"Okay." And upstairs we went.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, first off I know it should have been before the last chapter, but I just decided to do this. I thought it would be a good idea to see Syn's POV, so yeah. So now you know why he is acting the way he is. Comments? Subscriptions?