Status: Major editing going on with this story.

Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

Party In Your Bedroom

Brian was going to be pissed. No wait he was definately going to freak out.Now before you jump to conclusions I would to explain why I feel this way, I found out I was pregnant again. Brian and I both said that we weren't going to have anymore kids till after we finally tied the knot.

Obviously my birth control pills quit working because I am already eight weeks.Madison is now two and in her really bad "why?" stage where everything has to have a reason, plus her temper tantrums have doubled in rage. I'm not ready for another, and don't know how to tell Brian. He was just getting home from tour and dealing with Madison today, so I knew he would be tired.And our wedding was in two months, so we were stressed as it far as you could be. As I was mentally preparing myself for how to break the news to my fiancee, the front door opened, followed by small feet running an a tired looking Brian.

"Hey baby." He said leaning down to give me a gentle kiss before flopping on the couch next to me. Madison held her arms out for him to pick her up, which he sighed at but did anyway.

"Hey, how was it today?" I could tell he was stressed and me telling him now would just add to it. Which was why I was buying myself some time.

"Boring as hell. Matt wants us to get in the studio, but all of us said no way. Val is almost due, so he needs to focus on that, and the rest of us need to focus on either the kids we already have or our loved ones. You know?" He said. Yeah Val was about five months pregnant and very vocal about it to. Poor Matt.

"I agree, me and Madi missed you enough a when you left a month ago." I replied, feeling the guilt well in my chest.

He sighed before answering, " I know you did baby, I felt bad that you had to stay. I missed both of you so much."

"We missed you to." He pulled me closer by wrapping his arm around my shoulder, allowing Madison to crawl in my lap.

"So how did it go today?" Brian questioned me after awhile. I winced and focused on Madison, trying not to look in Brian's eyes knowing I couldn't lie to him if I did.

"It went fine." Dammit, my voice cracked, which he caught. He raised his eyebrow before sighing.

"Chloe, what did they say?" I sighed, catching the worry in his voice.

"Your going to be mad." A lone tear ran down my face, making Brian wipe it away, before addressing Madison.

"Babygirl, why don't you go play for a few minutes while I talk to mommy." She must have got the hint and slowly climbed off of me before grabbing some of the toys that were in the living room.

"Chloe Arianna soon-to-be Haner, tell me right now what has you freaked out so bad." I could here the concern and fear in his voice. It actually made me cry harder.

"You can't be mad at me okay." He nodded before I wiped my eyes and pulled out the picture from my purse. I sat on Brian's lap when he held his arms open for me to, before handing it over. When he saw what it was, his eyes widened making me cry again.

"I knew you would be upset, Brian don't be please." I was sucking in lung fulls of air, and he just sat there staring.

"Is that what I think it is?" He questioned silently. I nodded my head as he slowly traced where the fetus was located. I was working my way to a panic attack.

"Baby you have to calm down, this isn't good for the baby." He said trying to get me to breath. One thing that I didn't miss started creeping it's way up, so I flew off Brian's lap for the bathroom. He had made a move to grab my hips, but noticing my color sighed before walking behind me.

"Mommy kay?" I heard Madison ask Brian in a small voice. I forgot she was watching the whole thing.

"Mommy is okay babygirl. Why don't you play with Pinkly for a few minutes." She must have agreed because the next thing I know is Brian was holding my hair back, as well as rubbing my back. After I finally got everything out, I collapsed against Brian's chest.

"I'm sorry I freaked out that bad Bri." I coughed out.

"I'm going to go put Madison down for a nap and then we can talk." He said slowly sitting me up before slipping out from behind me. I got up and rinsed my mouth out before walking into the living room and sitting on the couch to wait for Brian. After ten minutes, he slowly walked back downstairs looking more tired than before.

"Alright baby, just so you know I wasn't upset. I was shocked." He stated as he finally joined me.

"I didn't mean to freak out on you, I guess it was because we had said no more till after we got married." I replied.

"Chloe, I could never be mad about you getting pregnant, I mean it is my fault to." He chuckled. I actually cracked a smile at that.

"That is true."

"How far along are you?"

"I'm about eight weeks already. They just wanted to check and then that popped up." I said referring to the ultrasound Brian was looking at again.

"Wow, so baby number two huh?"He had resorted to running his finger over the picture, and slowly shifted so his head was in my lap. I softly ran my hand through his hair as he looked at the picture yet again before looking up at me.

"Yup. are you sure we can do this?"

"Baby I'm positive we can do this. I mean we did it before, so this time it will be easier." He grabbed my left hand before kissing my knuckle where my engagement ring resided. I smiled down at him before slowly tracing his cheek bone.

"How much stuff do we have left to do before the weding?" Brian asked. I sighed before thinking about it.

"Well, I have to get my dress altered when it gets closer to the wedding now that I'll be gaining weight, and Val's dress by then to. Plus, we still need to go get a cake and make sure the caterers have everything in order, I can't have seafood which I know was on the menu. Oh, and you need to get your tux." I replied. He looked shocked but nodded anyway.

"That much still?" He said in disbelief. I rolled my eyes at him, guys thought everything came easy.

"Yes honey, weddings take a lot of work. Just think, this will only happen once." That last sentence both of us knew was true, we both were made for eachother and nothing would ever break us apart.

"I love you, forever." Brian said.

"I love you too, always." Brian reached up and grabbed the back of my head before pulling me into a much needed kiss. Two more months.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it took forever but I'm pretty burnt out on this story. One more chapter left and then the epilogue. If you want to read another Syn story, I have another one. Comments, please.