Status: Major editing going on with this story.

Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

Someone Like You

I had about enough of Madison's' temper tantrums. She had never been this bad, and definitely never in front of other people. It was stressing me out, and making me extremely ill. This was an important day for me and Brian, and I didn't want to end up in the hospital from the stress and have to cancel it. However, at the moment I did have some peace. Sophie decided to take Madi and Missy to go see the guys before I really had a melt down. So now I was sitting here getting my hair and makeup done while everyone else waited for their's.

"Just think Val, in a couple months you'll have to deal with that." I sighed as she came to sit by me.

"I know, but I'm going to make Matt deal with it when he starts that." Val pouted. I laughed at her.

"That is very true, I'm just grateful that Brian handles it most of the time when she decides to behave like that." I started rubbing my baby bump as I thought about how in five months we would have another child to take care of.

"Oh I hear you. I feel like half the time I have two kids to deal with. Jimmy just gives Missy whatever she wants if it gets her to stop crying." Leana piped up as she walked over to join us. We laughed since we all knew it was something Jimmy would do.

"I'm kind of afraid to have kids now." Gena stated walking over to where we were. Did I forget to mention that her and Zacky got married? Well they did.

"It's not easy, but its beyond worth it." I told her honestly. She nodded and then walked over to get her hair done when they called her. I loved my daughter to death and was grateful for her everyday.

"How excited are you to finally be getting married?" Val asked. I was now done with my hair and makeup. I was more than likely going to have a hard time getting Madison to let them do her hair though.

"I'm beyond excited. I've waited for this day since I was like four and now I just want to hurry up. We did everything backwards though."I said still rubbing my bump, it was a subconscious thing to do.

"It's okay though. Your finally getting there so its all good." She chuckled. She winced though so I knew that the baby was kicking her.

As soon as everyone got their hair and makeup done, I decided to just lounge around and wait till the last minute to put my dress on. My hair was in soft curls, with side swept bangs and slightly pinned back. My makeup was simple, with smokey eyes and nude lips. All of my bridesmaids' hair was curled and then the front part was pulled up, so it was still down but with a bump in the front. There makeup was simply just glittery eyes and pink lips.

I was waiting for someone to bring back Madi and Missy so they could get their hair done, since Sophie came back to get hers done about half an hour ago. I knew that I would have a problem as soon as she was told she had to leave there. And I knew how bad it was going to be as soon as I heard crying from down the hall.

"Oh no." I sighed as Matt brought in a hysterical Madison. I mean she was howling that's how hard she was crying. He had one arm around her, the other rubbing her back as she continued on.

"She started the minute we told her she needed to go get ready. I though Brian was going to have a stroke when she started." Matt stated carefully handing her to me. They all were really scared of me holding her now that I was pregnant again. But she knew she had to be careful so it was okay.

"I knew she would. Hopefully she'll fall asleep for a little bit before I even attempt to do her hair." I replied. He nodded before kissing my forehead and hers and then walked over to Val. I smiled as he lovingly rubbed her stomach and then kissed her before going back to the guys suite. Jimmy had since handed Missy to Leana and had left.

"Sh baby girl, you'll see him in a little bit." I cooed slowly rocking her. She slowly started to stop, little hiccups now and then before I I heard stop all together. I looked down and realized she was asleep. So much for that being difficult. I carefully laid her on my bed that thankfully was in another room, closed the door and walked back into the main part of the suite.

"That wasn't hard." I chuckled. I looked at the clock and realized we had about an hour and a half until we needed to get down to the beach. I guess I should explain.

After looking at tons of Church's, we decided to just have a beach wedding. Yes, we both believe in God, but a beach wedding seemed more right for us. So, we decided to go for it. The whole them was simple and the reception would be as you guessed more of a party. I told him I wanted a nice ceremony and he could pick the reception. So I haven't seen what he decided to do. So as the time got closer, I became more excited.

"I think it's about time we all start getting ready." Val stated after about forty-five minutes. I nodded and went and woke Madison up. She thankfully got up and walked into the main room without complaint.

"I'm going to fix your hair real quick okay sweetie." She nodded while rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. I slightly curled her blond hair and pinned some of it up before putting her in her dress. It was white with a purple ribbon around it and had tulle in the bottom, she also was wearing sandals since Brian had made me promise I wouldn't give in and let her wear heels. I kissed her cheek before deciding I needed to get my dress on. Missy also had on a similar dress, shoes the same way. I swear these guys are paranoid.

The girls all had their's on, which all ranged from floor length to just below the knees. They were purple and had a white sash around them, all wearing silver heels to compliment the color. I had given them each a heart necklace and heart earrings as a thank you from Tiffany's. They were all my best friends and I knew that we would always have each others backs.

I went to the bathroom for what felt like the hundredth time and then stripped to my bra and panties so I could get into the dress. My dress was more of an ivory color than pure white, since I liked it more. The top half was fitted to my body, with the middle obviously being let out alittle to form to my ever growing stomach. There were crystals adorning the top half, and it flared out to the bottom. It was originally supposed to only be sheer material, but I had alittle tulle added to the bottom to balance it out. Once I got that on, I put on my heels and jewelry before waiting for Papa Gates to show up. I thought it was more fitting that he walked me down the isle since he had always been there for me.

"Hey ladies, are you ready to get this show rocking." Papa Gates announced peeking into the room.

"Yeah we are." I nodded to confirm that we all were ready. Carefully grabbing my bouquet, I slowly followed him out of the room. I was glad Madison had finally calmed down and wouldn't cause any more trouble.

"You look beautiful Chloe." He said as we headed downstairs to the ceremony. I was starting to feel the nerves, but they were good. As we finally reached the doors to outside, I looked out as everyone, the bridesmaids and groomsmen filed out.

"This is it." I breathed as Papa Gates slowly led me out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Links:
wedding dress
bridesmaids and flower girls
waiting
I finally updated. It's a tad short, but it will do. I'm thinking of just putting the ceremony and reception together, so there are still two more chapters left. Comments to let me know if you like it?