Status: Major editing going on with this story.

Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

A Twist in my Story

"And now for the first time, I would like you all to welcome Mr. and Mrs. Haner!" Jason yelled to everyone as we made our entrance. I was all smiles while Brian was smirking. I knew exactly what was on his mind.

Once we finally sat down, everyone calmed down and the servers brought out the food. Now, I was pregnant but I really hadn't planned on eating because usually the bride and groom don't get a chance to. But then again they probably had Brian on them about making me eat, so that was what looked like what was to happen first.

"Baby, do you want something different to eat?" Brian asked as we sat around eating. Of course, the food I was staring at was making me sick.

"No I'm fine. I'm not hungry." I said pushing the plate away from me, trying to get the smell out.

"Chlo, here." He said switching our plates. I was grateful but honestly didn't feel like eating because of how excited I was.

"Thanks baby." I said leaning over to kiss his cheek. He just smiled and then laughed when he saw Madison trying to get out of Papa Gates' grip. She was struggling in his arms, trying to find his weakness and screaming. Of course he wasn't having any of it, he just kept a tight grip on her and continued talking to Susie.

"She's going to cause a lot of attention." Val whispered to me.

"When doesn't she." I replied back. She laughed and moved a little to talk to Leana.

"Was the wedding what you had hoped it would be?" Brian asked, causing me to turn back to face him.

Carefully cupping his face in my hands, I kissed him softly before answering. "It was everything and more." He smiled before pressing his lips to mine, then my palms before turning back around.

"Good. I'm glad that you weren't disappointed." He replied. I rolled my eyes at his answer because he knew I had been waiting to marry him since I was four.

"Oh yes Brian I was so looking forward to being let down." I huffed. See hormones are making me snappy.

Sighing he said, " Baby I didn't mean it like that. I know you weren't and I'm glad that you are finally my wife."

"I know Bri, I can't help getting angry. I'm glad you were finally my husband. I love you." I whispered when I saw people start slowing moving towards us.

"I love you too." He whispered back, lacing his fingers with mine before starting to talk to people coming up to the table.

"Congratulations. I'm so happy you two finally tied the knot." One of Brian's cousins said.

"Thank you. How are you doing?" Brian replied.

They had a conversation while I laughed quietly at Jimmy picking on Johnny, not really doing anything to hide it. Jimmy basically had Johnny in a headlock trying to get him to eat what looked like fish, which Johnny absolutely hates. He was trying to get out of his grip while Matt just laughed at the both of them.

"Jimmy leave him alone." Leana huffed. He sheepishly let Johnny go before looking down and pouting.

"And stop pouting." She hissed before turning back around and smiling. We all laughed because it was only something Leana could get away with.

After being greeted and congratulated by everyone that attended the wedding we walked around the room and glanced at everything. I felt like I was in a dream. Madison, Melissa, Harlow and a couple other kids were running around the venue being kids, while people just watched on and chuckled. I was glad they weren't annoyed because they were just being themselves and I knew the rest of us were okay with that.

"And now I would ask all of you to clear the dance floor for Brian and Chloe's first dance as husband and wife." Jason announced after a couple hours of partying. Brian had refused to tell me what song he chose because we couldn't find one that fit us and agree on, so I let him decide. Brian carefully wrapped his arms around my waist, while I wrapped mine around his shoulders, only to chuckle when I heard the words pour out of the speakers.

Your hazel green tint eyes watching every move I make.
And that feeling of doubt, it's erased.
I'll never feel alone again with you by my side.
You're the one, and in you I confide.


Brian whispered the words in my ear as we spun around the floor. I just smiled and pecked him on the lips before resting my head against his shoulder.

And we have gone through good and bad times.
But your unconditional love was always on my mind.
You've been there from the start for me.
And your loves always been true as can be.
I give my heart to you.
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.


"I love you so much Mrs. Haner." Brian whispered as the instruments kicked in.

"I love you to Mr. Haner." I whispered back, bring my hand up to cup his cheek. I didn't care about the flashing camera's or the people who were watching us. I was in my happy place with Brian.

And we have gone through good and bad times.
But your unconditional love was always on my mind.
You've been there from the start for me.
And your loves always been true as can be.
I give my heart to you.
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.

I give my heart to you.
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.


Once the song was over, we pulled away from each other to be greeted with applause and cheers as Brian captured me in an intense kiss.

"Alright cake time." Matt yelled over everyone. We laughed and rolled our eyes since that's what he had been waiting for. Once we cut the cake, and let everyone eat came the fun part.

"Alright bitches, you need to party more!" Jimmy yelled. We all sighed since he was pretty much gone by now.

"Honey, I think you need to take a break." Leana sighed dragging Jimmy to probably find water.

"He is so gone." Johnny laughed from beside me.

"I know, who gave him the booze?" Matt asked. We had an open bar and as soon as he remembered he turned light pink.

"I think they realized to cut him off so don't worry Matty." I said patting his arm.

Val was snickering beside him at Jimmy dancing horribly on the dance floor while Leana hid her face. Melissa kept walking up to her dad and giggling when he would scoop her up and toss her in the air. I knew Leana was worried, but I also knew Jimmy would never drop her, drunk or not.

"Time for the bouquet toss and garter throw." Jason announced. I squealed as Brian picked me up and set me on the table before disappearing under the tulle of my dress. He kept pressing kisses up my leg getting higher and higher till he was almost to close to my area.

"Save that for tonight!" I heard someone yell and felt Brian smirk before he grabbed the garter with his teeth and came back out, flinging it over his shoulder while he helped be back down.

"Hell yeah man!" I heard Dan yell. We laughed as he looked satisfied an took off. After that I tossed my bouquet, to which Sophie caught it. She looked so nervous and cute.

"I have someone for you." Papa Gates said walking up to us. In his arms was Madison passed out, cake all over her face. I could see where she smeared on his suit. Not that he would care.

"Oh man, looks like she had fun." The guys laughed while I carefully cradled her in my arms, trying to keep the cake off my dress and walked over to Brian.

"Oh babe." He laughed when he saw her. We walked out and to the bathroom, before he ran a paper towel under some water and carefully wiped the cake of her face so she wouldn't wake up. Once she was clean, he took her in his arms and started rocking her as we headed back into the room.

"I can't believe she crashed out after all the sugar she had." Suzy laughed as we walked pass them.

"Me either, she was eating and next thing I know she landed face first in her cake sound asleep." Papa Gates laughed. That would be something only our daughter would do.

"You ready to get out of here baby." Brian asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah I am baby." I replied. He handed Madison over to Zacky before announcing to everyone we were leaving.

Once we got in the car, Brian wasted no time in pulling me into an intense kiss before resting his forehead against mine. I sighed in complete bliss. This was the day I looked forward to, and I was glad I would be Mrs. Haner for the rest of our lives.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I said I was going to wait a week to post this, but I wanted to get it out. I am honestly still shocked and bummed out over Jimmy's passing. However, I will still continue my stories. I believe that Jimmy would have wanted us to continue what we have always done and be happy because he always was. So from now on my stories will be dedicated to him and his memory. We miss you Jimmy. Comments please?

Also, this story is coming up to it's one year mark and for that reason I wanted it ended on the exact date. It took me forever to decide on a first dance song, it was between Warmness, A Twist in my story, and Nothing Else Matters. You see what won.