Status: Major editing going on with this story.

Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

Seize The Day-Epilogue

"Mom, when is dad going to be home?" My six year old Madison asked from the living room. The guys were currently on tour, and she was anxious for them to be back because she was starting first grade within the next week.

"Soon honey." I answered she seemed satisfied, as I heard her tell the rest of them that daddy would be home soon.

Matt and Val's four year old son Keegan looked like Matt. He had Matt's dimples, smile and eyes. Everything else Val. Their ten month old daughter Audrey looked like Val, except with Matt's dimples. As Melissa got older, she started looking more like Leana, just with Jimmy's eyes. They then added another little girl named Alexa, who was two and took after Jimmy. Madison was still the spitting image of Brian, and Gena and Zacky had a one year old son named, you guessed it Zachary. He looked like Zack and acted like him at times.

Sophie and Johnny recently found out she was pregnant, so we are waiting on the arrival of the baby. Which really was the reason the guys were coming home early. As for me, I had four year old Tristan, who was a pretty good mix of Brian and I. He was beyond ecstatic when he found out I was having a boy. Plus, I was pregnant yet again, which he didn't know about yet.

"You know, Brian must have some super sperm or something because while some of us have one or two kids, you are already on your third." Leana stated as we heard the kids talking in the other room.

"I can't help it. I swear I take my pills all the time and stuff, and yet I end up this way." I laughed making a motion to the tiny bump sticking out between my hips.

"Skinny bitch." Val fake coughed. I just glared at her.

"Mom, Tristan and Keegan are breaking the furniture!" Madison shouted. How do you break the furniture.

"You two knock it off!" Val screamed back. I heard the girls giggling while Tristan telling her to shut up.

"I swear sometimes I feel like I'm in one of those bad sitcoms." I sighed trying to fix all of us lunch. All of us girls were in the kitchen talking while the kids, minus mini-Zack and Audrey were sleeping upstairs.

"I feel like we should film our own show." Gena laughed from the table.

"That's all the guys would need to do, film a show. I could imagine how that would turn out now." Sophie added. I saw her shift, then hiss. She was already dilating so I knew her pain.

"Yeah, they are in their thirties and still act fifteen. The really don't need a reason to continue to act like that." Leana stated.

"I agree Leana. Matt's already taught Keegan how to be a terror, I don't need a reason for them to show other people how they act." Val sighed.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Right before the guys went on tour, we went to the mall. Well there was this old lady standing in front of us and Matt said something so of course Keegan says, "Hey grandma, why don't you move your ass. We's trying to walk here." Of course I almost died of embarrassment, while Matt almost fell over laughing." Val shook her head while we all laughed. Of course he took after Matt.

"Oh man, I would have just left them both there." I replied shaking my head.

"You can't tell me that Brian hasn't taught those two anything." Gena replied.

"Oh he has, but I do pretend I don't know them." We all started laughing knowing I would act like they were strangers.

"We're home!" I heard Brian yell through the house. The next thing we heard was a chorus of "daddy!" Followed by what sounded like a stampede.

"They're here." Sophie stated as Johnny came walking in the kitchen. He ignored us and walked straight over to her, kissing her before rubbing her stomach.

The others left me in the kitchen while they searched for their kids and significant others. I heard Brian yell my babies earlier, so they were probably still in the living room. I heard footsteps, before feeling familiar arms wrap around me.

"Hey baby." Brian whispered in my ear. I felt his hands move down my stomach, before stopping at the bump and groping it.

"Hi honey." I said back, winking at Sophie. She just laughed and led Johnny out of the kitchen.

"What is this?" Brian asked as he moved his hands further down, stopping right at my waistband on my jeans. I slowly turned around to show him, while his bugged out.

"Holy shit." He muttered lowly.

"I know right. I was thinking the same thing when I saw it for the first time. So surprise." I laughed.

"Surprise indeed." He muttered.

"I missed you baby." I muttered getting closer to his face, almost to where our lips touched.
He nodded before dipping his head down to place a kiss on my lips. I reached back and gripped his hair before he could move away. as our lips moved in synch, I forgot where I was before I heard both of our children scream eww making us pull away.

"So did you see mommy's belly?" Tristan asked Brian.

"Yes I did. How long have you known?" He asked, directing the question to me.

"Since almost two month's ago. I wanted to surprise you." I replied.

"Well, it was a great surprise." He muttered. He bent down to pick up both of the kids, before placing them on the counter. I handed them their sandwiches before turning back to Brian.

"You glad to be home baby?" I asked him as the kids fought over who got the better sandwich. Brian looked at them amused before turning back to me.

"Of course I am. I missed you guys. Plus now I have another one to look forward to." He hummed at the kids since the were now fighting each other.

"Sorry daddy." Madison said when she saw the look he was giving them. Tristan pushed her, which made them start over again. Brian rolled his eyes and pulled me back closer to him.

"So baby three, huh?" He asked before kissing me. I smiled before pecking his lips and pulling away.

"Yup." He pursed his lips, which caused me to kiss them again.

"Your children are watching you." Matt scolded. We broke apart to see him standing there with Audrey in his arms. She was babbling while Matt looked at her adoringly.

"So, they can close their eyes." Brian retorted.

"Daddy, down." Both of the kids said sensing that the two grown men were about to fight. We tried to teach them that they shouldn't say what the guys do, but it slips sometimes. Brian walked over and picked both of them up before they ran into the living room no doubt looking for everyone else. Matt sat Audrey down, where she toddled out of the room and over to Val.

"Knock it off you two." I scolded them. The had wounded looks on their face but walked back into the living room with everyone else.

"Daddy! Guess what! I'm starting first grade!" Madison shouted when Brian reappeared. She ran up to him and jumped in his arms when he opened them for her to.

"I know baby, are you excited.?" He asked she nodded her head furiously before getting out of his arms to play with Melissa, who was going to be in the same class as her.

"And we starting preschool." Tristan added, talking about him and Keegan.

"I know little man." Matt replied trying to sound excited for them.

"Come outside with me." Brian whispered in my ear. He laced his fingers with mine before leading me outside to the back porch. Once we were out there, he sat down in one of the chairs before pulling me on his lap.

"Did you ever think this is the way our lives would turn out?" Brian questioned, placing kisses to my neck.

"I hope it would. I think it's perfect, we have two kids, one on the way and you have an amazing career. Plus great friends. I love the life we have." I replied.

"I love our children, and I'll love this one the same." He whispered rubbing the bump that was there. I smiled at him over my shoulder before placing a kiss on his lips.

"I know what we have is real." He responded with that breathtaking smirk before pushing his lips to mine again.

"Forever and Always." He stated.

"Always and Forever." I responded back.

Yeah, our life together may have been far from perfect, and we had our fights along the way. But one thing I knew was Brian and I were meant to be together, and I learned that the first day I met him when we were four. Brian was my soul mate, my other half. Our children together made everything worth it. So I knew what we had together was real and I wouldn't change a thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, there it is, the end. I want to thank everyone who has commented, subscribed, or just read this.

Check out my other Syn story You Said Forever, I Said That's Not Long Enough and my Matt Baker story It's Not as Hard as it Seems if you want to read any of my other stories.