Status: Major editing going on with this story.

Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

Got Money

So, today we were supposed to be going to Cabo, but Brian said he had another suprise for me, so now we're going to be leaving in a few days. I was nervous to find out what it was. He said we were going to the beach, so I put on my polka dot bikini, black tank top, denim skirt and flip flops and went downstairs where Brian was waiting.

"Hey ready to go?" I asked. He was wearing his camo shorts, an Affliction shirt and sunglasses.

"Yup. Aren't those Zacky's sunglasses he's been looking for?" Yeah I stole them from him and refuse to give them back.

"Sure are babe. And they look better on me, so I'm keeping them." I told him, which caused him to start laughing.We got into the car, him grabbing my hand and drove to the beach. When we arrived, I noticed Brian looking anxious and pale. He better not get sick or leave me.

"Okay, Chloe I asked you out here for a reason, and I think now is the perfect time to do it." He said getting down on one knee. Oh my God. All I could do was nod my head.

"Chloe, from the first time I saw you in that sandbox till now, I knew that you were the one even if I was a snotty four year old. I've loved you unconditionally everyday from then on out. Your the person I love to wake up to, and fall asleep with. You put up with us crazy guys and take care of me when I need it. I know your the person I want to be with. Forever and Always. Chloe, will you marry me?" He pulled out the most gorgeous diamond engagement ring ever and slipped it off my promise ring to put it on my finger. Almost instantly I jumped on him and caught in him a kiss. This was pure happiness and it couldn't be ruined. After making out for few minutes, we pulled away from eachother.

With a smile on my face I yelled, "We're engaged." Now all we had to do was tell everyone. Brian was beaming because I was happy and he was relieved I didn't say no. Like I would.

Papa Gates and Suzy were the first on the list of people to tell.Since my parents basically disowned me, they were the only family besides the guys that I had. We decided to call and tell them, rather than go over because low and behold I couldn't keep anything down.They were super excited and Papa Gates said "it's about time the dumbass popped the question." which made Brian scowl at the phone and me laugh. Brian was starting to get really suspicious, I couldn't blame him. We decided to tell everyone the next day, which meant having a barbque. More food.
♠ ♠ ♠
Links:
outfit
his usual
engagement ring

Short I know, but suprise their engaged. At first I wasn't even going to write a chapter for it, but I did. Feedback would be nice. Next one is being worked on. Oh, and on the engagement ring, the pink diamonds are where the cut outs are, just so you know.