Status: writer's blockkkk...gimme a minuteee

Love's Not A Competition

High School Never Ends

"God dammit Aiden! I said F then down to C!" These were basically the same words I had been yelling to him for at least two weeks. "Do I have to show you? I mean you've fucked up every time we've played the song! Honestly, what the hell?!"

"I'm just nervous Angie, chill out."

"Yeah Ang, no need to be a bitch." Said our drummer Kaycee.

"I'm sorry guys, we just have to do this right. One slip up and we can just give up on being signed. You know I want to be on Fueled By Ramen more than anything. We only have one shot. Tonight could change our lives."

"Ahh you only wanna be on that label because of Zac Farro.." Aiden teased me in his far-fetched girl voice. He always made fun of me for my crush on the Paramore drummer.

"And so what if I do? And it's not like anything will happen anyway. He has a girlfriend...for now at least." I smiled maniacally at the end of my statement.

"I believe in you Angie. I believe you guys will fall in love, and get married, and then me...and...Josh...ahhh...He's so hot." She drifted off thinking of the guitarist of the band.

"Uhh yeah thanks for attempting at trying to make me happy." My smile became crooked as my phone began to sing "Due" by Mindless Self Indulgence to me.

"What up Rick Ross?"

This is how I always acknowledged my friend Rachel who looked both like Pat Kirch from The Maine and Ryan Ross from Panic At The Disco. She had the same hair as Ryan, but the same facial features of Pat. The other weird thing about Rachel was that her nickname came from the rapper Rick Ross who shared her last name; Rick Ross just also happened to be her dad's name, but he mostly went by Ricky, when he was trying to be hip.

"ANGIE! GUESS WHAT?!" She screamed directly in my ear drum, no surprise. She was probably the loudest kid back in high school. We always got weird glares when she would talk in the hallway BEFORE class.

"I love how my ear almost fell off..."

"I DON'T CARE! GUESS WHAT ANGIE?!"

"What do you want, Grimace?" I referred to her as another nickname sparked by that purple thing at McDonald's because MacDonald was her mom's last name. I thought they should consider Grimace an 'old family friend.'

"ALEX, JACK, ZACK, OR RIAN IS TALKING TO ME!"

I tried to remember the names but then guessed the unbelievable. "What? Wait; Gaskarth, Barakat, Merrick, and Dawson?"

"YES!" This was the point I guessed she was on our Myspace web page doing her webmaster slash management duties.

"ALL TIME LOW IS TALKING TO YOU?! HOW? ON MYSPACE?!"

"THEY ADDED YOU GUYS ON MYSPACE! JACK COMMENTED YESTERDAY SAYING THAT HE LIKED THE BAND AND HE GOT THE REST OF THE GUYS IN TO IT!" My ear was on the verge of bleeding, but for once I didn't care. I wasn't going to believe that Jack statement until I saw it myself. I thought she just might have added that for kicks because I like him so much, he was like a second Zac.

This time I screamed in her ear like a school girl, and for once, I was louder than Rachel Ross...What a miracle.
♠ ♠ ♠
The only true thing I wrote in this chapter was everything I wrote about my friend Rachel, even though it seems far-fetched, the description that follows her introduction is completely true. :]

"The whole damn world is just as obsessed with who's the best dressed and who's having sex, who's got the money, who gets the honeys, who's kinda cute, and who's just a mess. And you still don't have the right look, and you don't have the right friends; nothing changes but the faces, the names, and the trends...High school never ends."
-Bowling For Soup