Vincents Life Story

Chapter 3: Friends of a Similair Mind

The blackness cleared from my eyes and I could tell that something bad had happened. Rolling on to my back I place my hands on the floor, I thought to myself “Hmmmm sticky…”, I looked down and saw that the floor was no longer the dark stony grey colour that it used to be. Blood formed a pool around me. I stood up still in shock and numb with fear, as I entered the living room. The trails of blood lead to the soft rug on the floor where I was previously sat. The carpet was soaked; the crimson liquid had fused with the milk and lucky charms from my breakfast. Jessica lay silent and unmoving, slumped against the sofa, the carving knife protruding from her chest, surrounded by exactly 26 other stab wounds. The strange thing I found is that her favorite gin and tonic glass had been jammed into her forehead; in hindsight I think it was some kind of ironic subconscious sarcasm, funny thing eh? I scared myself that day, so much so that I began to laugh, laugh at the mutilated body of my own stepmother. It’s safe to say my childhood was fucked in the head.

I picked up the remote control and wiped the blood on Jessica’s dressing gown, I was sure she wouldn’t mind. I flicked on the TV and sat next to her, ruffling her hair. About an hour and a half later the maid, Brenda showed up. Her face was priceless. Especially when I waved at her using Jessica’s limp arm. She ran off and called the police and my father. They showed up soon after, but they didn’t quite react in the same way as Brenda. My father’s fist was in my face before you could say “slut’s dead”, he was restrained by the police officer that wasn’t throwing up on his own shoes.
“What the hell is this? Why did you do this you brat!?” He got everyone else on the floor out to come and nosy at my handy work. They were all speechless of course, in the presence of a masterpiece such as this, who wouldn’t be?

The court days were fun, all of the shit hit the fan. Everything from my mother’s death to my low grades at school came up as reasons for my behavior, except for the truth. My father just sat quietly by as the days passed, showing no care as to what I’d been through or my feeling. In the end I was found guilty for murder and was sentenced to attend a special boarding school for people ‘of a similar mind to me’, so in other words they wee throwing me in the loon bin and locking it up for good. But really this helped me become who I am now. I met my three best friends here.

St Oswald’s School for the Mentally Disturbed would be my home for the next six years, attempting to drain my soul from me slowly to make me a safe human being. Yeah right. All this school did for me is introduce me to people who think the same way as me. My three best friends were the only thing that got me through my years here. Tom, the quietest person you will ever know, or not know as he would prefer. He was sent here because his ex-girlfriends father used to abuse her and he got so sick of it that he snuck into the house and disemboweled him in his sleep. His ex then woke up with him lay next to her. When she discovered her father, she hung herself. This drove him over the edge and he killed his entire Boy Scout group and burning them on a fire he built himself. He didn’t get his badge. Lindsey, a master of knifes and anything that can be sharpened. Her charge was multiple counts of murder and torture. She used to be bullied by almost her entire school, but three girls mainly. She tied each of them up in her basement during her birthday party and used surgeon’s tools to dissect them in front of each other, keeping them alive. The then went upstairs and told everyone she had something to show them, her white dress covered in red splodges. And finally there’s Kristian, a chemical genius with a mad scientists mind. Nothing bad ever happened to him; he had a great family and good grades. But one day he just decided he didn’t like people so he razed his school to the ground using chemistry supplies. Everyone in there died, except him. He welded the doors shut from the outside. Like I said, genius.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehe Chapter 3 done! Whoooooooo!
Chapter 4: Schools Out
is up next =]
love yall
x