Beauty And The Beast - Werewolf Style

2. He Was Just Like Them.

Chapter 2.

I turned around to meet said 2 dozen eyes, or close to it.
There was about 4 men and 6 werewolves looking at me with a mixture of excitement and lust; I could sense that the 4 men were werewolves as well.

‘Shit’ I thought as I started to walk backwards slowly, still keeping my eyes on them.

“Hey, where are you going, cutie?” said one of the men as he eyed me carefully.

“I bet she’s hot in her human form if she looks like this in her wolf form.” Another one said.

Some of the other werewolves made noises that sounded like chuckles and laughs came from the men. I was now backed up into the corner and they were all surrounding me. I growled a little at them as one of the men stepped forward as well as 2 werewolves.

“Oh look, she’s a feisty one. I like that in a woman” said one of the other men in the back.

I didn’t like being talked to like that, being disrespected. It made mad, no; it made me furious. If I was alpha of this pack, they would be trembling because of me, not making comments like that about me. The alpha of this pack must be a really fucker himself if he had company like this around him. My human side - if you think I was mad – she was furious, I felt a growl building in my chest from her anger, which made me do something I’ve never done nor had to do before.

I roared/growled a loud almost ear splitting fierce growl that could probably be heard throughout the castle - it even shattered a mirror to the right of me – and it died down to a snarl as I let all the anger we had built up inside of us (yes she will often to refer to her human form when in wolf form and the same when she is in human form) out as I felt power building up and then rolling off me and toward the werewolves and men.

After that I felt a bit light headed and I am sure that I scared the living shit out of those fuckers; some of them looked absolutely terrified, others looked shocked. I swayed a bit and one of the men moved forward to help me, with a general look of concern on his face. I snarled at him pretty loud, I didn’t need those perverts’ help and I heard one of the men mutter something to the guy next to him.

“How could she do that, the only werewolf that can do that is Thra – “ but he was cut off when a roar/growl similar to mine erupted throughout the hall, I only then realised that sometime during what happened I had ripped a few of my stiches and only now was I feeling the pain.

I looked at everyone and they again looked scared shitless but they also had a look of regret and disobedience on their faces.

I whimpered in pain and then I howled in pain because the pain intensified when I moved. I collapsed onto the floor and just before everything went black, I saw a dark figure with the most stunning green eyes I had ever seen come towards me, and then I blacked out.

???? POV:

‘I wonder who she is. Her coat is the most unusual colours I have ever seen and her eyes are the same’ I thought as I paced around the library.

‘She couldn’t be the one from the prophecy, the one to break this curse and let me finally be able to change back into my human form – ‘ my thoughts were interrupted when I heard a roar of pure anger come from somewhere in the castle, I could smell the power from here.

‘An alpha is the only one that has that kind of power. But what would another alpha be doing in my castle’ I thought as I growled and I sprinted of toward where I heard it.

I heard another growl and I quite literally felt the raw power of the mystery alpha when I rounded the corner, it got even stronger when I did; it even winded me. When I did come around the corner I saw 4 of my pack members in human forms and 6 in their wolf forms.
They were crowded around something but they were scared out of their wits.
I stepped closer and but all I could see was a glint of white and silver. They weren’t crowded around something, they were crowded around someone; it was her.

‘Shit’ I thought and for some reason I was extremely angry that they had cornered her and somewhat protective of her. They had no idea how important she could be to me, to us. I growled a warning at them with as much intensity as she did, which I still don’t know how it was possible for her to have made that growl because she can’t be an alpha; there has never been a female alpha before, ever.

They now knew I was here, and I was pissed.

I heard a whimper and then a howl of pain, it came from her. I pushed through my pack and started toward her, I glanced back at my pack with a look that said I’ll-deal-with-you-later and then next thing I knew; she had collapsed. I picked her up and was about to walk when Oliver stepped forward.

“How could she have that kind of power, only alpha’s do. I’m pretty sure there has never been a female alpha, let alone be as powerful and as strong as her.” He said and pointed toward the unconscious female wolf in my arms.

“I don’t know” was all I said as I carried her back to the lounge room she was in before.

I saw Leaf was still in there looking for her....idiot, he didn’t even know what had just happened. I placed her down on the blanket.

“Tend to her wounds and when she wakes, bring her into my study” I said and with that I left.

*-*-*-*- 2 Days Later-*-*-*-*

Danni’s POV:

I groaned – well the best I could in this form – because my head felt like someone had placed and air horn to the end of a mega-phone and released the button. I got up and slightly wobbled when I felt a pair of warm hands steady me. My head snapped up and I recognised that he was one of the brothers in the portrait, but which one?

“Whoa, there” he said, flashing me a warm smile. I didn’t sense anything bad from him, he seemed genuinely good.

“Your fully healed, so you can change into some clothes I got here and then my brother wants to see you” he said as he checked under my bandages and then put some clothes infront of me.

I stared at him expectantly - basically telling him to turn around – and he got the hint and turned his back towards me, with a pink tint to his checks. I separated the clothes with my muzzle and saw a pair of faded torn jeans, a black singlet, a black lace bra and panties to match and a black coat with a hood – perfect.

I changed back into my human form and damn it felt weird. I quickly got dressed into the singlet and jeans before stretching. I felt more than one bone in my creak out of soreness and I groaned in pain. The guy swung around, I guess hearing me groan made him think something was wrong.

“Are you ok?” he asked in concern.

I turned my head around to face him – my back still facing him and I heard him take a sudden intake of breath.

“What, what’s wrong?” I asked getting worried.

“Nothing, it’s just....y-your...gorgeous” he stuttered slightly.

“Yeah well, every beauty has its imperfections” I sighed as I blushed slightly, turned around and slipped on the jacket before he could see my alpha tattoo.

“What do you mean?” he asked as I made my way toward him.

I sighed and lifted the hair that covered a scar I had that ran from the top of my left eyebrow, through it downwards and stops 1cm after the corner of my eye. I was luck it didn’t damage my eye sight or even make my eye droop out of shape or anything, my eye was perfect; I was very lucky. He gasped and I looked away.

“I hate it. I would always have males wanting me as their mate, but as soon as they see my scar they take off running. How conceited is that.” I sighed, keeping my head down.

“I don’t think it makes your look any different, infact I’d say that it even adds to your beauty. There is no such thing as absolute perfection, but there is such a thing as uniqueness. I think it makes you even more special, just like your eyes.” He said making me look up at him.

“Yeah, but most people are shallow and judge on looks.” I said as I stared at him.

“Well I would say that the only thing that matters is that, do you wear your scars or do your scars wear you?” he said staring right back at me.

“You’re right. I shouldn’t care what other people think. Thanks...Uh...I didn’t get your name” I said, looking at him somewhat embarrassed.

“Oh, it’s Leaf.” He said smiling.

“Danni” I said as I smiled back.

“Nice name” he commented as we walked out of the room and to wherever his brother was.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

???? POV:

I was sitting in my chair in my study, staring out the window when I heard a knock on my door. ‘That must be Leaf and her’ I thought as I turned around to face the door.

“Come in” I said tiredly, with my head down.

I heard the door open and 2 pairs of footsteps, one shuffling and one feminine. I looked up and heard an intake of breathe come from her. She must have not heard about me or the curse, interesting. I couldn’t see much of her body cause of the coat but from what I could see, she was damn fine; her body was athletic but not overly. She was perfect, especially from what I could see of her face; she was beautiful and so were her eyes. I’ve never seen anything like them before; I’m surprised that she didn’t have a mate.

“Thraxx, this is Danni. Danni this is Thraxx my older brother and Alpha of our pack” Leaf said, indicating between the two of us.

I saw a questioning look on her face as she stared at me. Leaf whispered something in her ear; she nodded; before turning back to me.

“How long have I been here?” she asked, her voice was so enchanting and somewhat seductive.

“5 days, why?” I asked, looking at her quizzically.

“I need to go, now” she said, sounding worried.

“Why?” Leaf and I asked at the same time.

She looked somewhat reluctant to answer that.

“I need to get back to my pack” She sighed.

“Wait, what? Your pack.” I asked, surprised.

She then sighed again and removed her coat sleeve off her left shoulder, bringing down the hood with it. What I saw explained a hell of a lot. She had an alpha tattoo, the same as mine but some characteristics were different and hers was smaller and more feminine.
It was only when she went to pull her coat sleeve back up again, when she flicked her hair slightly that I saw a scar (you know what it looks like) across her left eyebrow.

‘So much for perfection’ I thought as I turned away from her.

I heard a growl emanate from Leaf and I shot a look at him. I know he heard what I said.

‘You don’t even know her. Give her a chance, she might be the one’ Leaf told me in my head.

‘I don’t want to. Look at her face!’ I said.

‘No wonder why that sage put that curse on you’ he said with a disappointed and somewhat disgusted tone.

“You can’t leave here.” I said bluntly. I had to keep her here long enough to rule her out.

“What!” she growled angrily.

“I can’t let you go, not yet” I said and she knew my word was final.

She glared at me before turning around and leaving, Leaf turned to follow her but not before turning back to stare at me and then shake his head and walk out.

Danni’s POV:

I can’t believe him. He wouldn’t let me leave to go back to my pack. What was he anyway, I could tell he was definitely a werewolf; that was a given. I would have to ask Leaf about it later. That’s not the worst of it, I saw the way he was looking at me before I removed my coat and then after. He was just like all the other male werewolves.

He was just like them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the second chapter. Sorry it took so long to post.

comments, PLEASE!.

:).