Beauty And The Beast - Werewolf Style

5. Denial, Unwanted Comments and Outbursts.

Chapter 5

I turned to look down at my hand, hoping – no, praying – to god that the thing holding my hand down wasn’t Thraxx.

But my prayers went unnoticed and unanswered.

I stared down at the black furry claw that lay atop of mine. The warm heat radiating from his touch sent yet another set of shivers to run through my body and to my heart. My eyes travelled up from the hand, along the outstretched arm; across the top of a chest. I gulped audibly as my eyes connected with the piercing green eyes of Thraxx.

I tried to move my hand but he just tightened his grip. I wonder what my face looked like right now to Thraxx, it would look priceless. A blush crept onto my face as he continued to share at me questioningly.

“Uh...I came t-to return y-your blanket and to thank you” I said nervously, slightly stuttering under his gaze.

“You’re welcome” he said in a tired voice.

I blushed again as he released my hand. I sighed inwardly as I kept my head down, my fringe creating a curtain to hide my eyes.

“But, why are you sitting on my bed?” he asked as he fixed me with a questioning stare. If he was in his human form, he would have raised one of his eyebrows.

I gave a small squeak as I had forgotten that I was still sitting on his bed, close to him; unbelievably close. I jolted back and somehow ended stumbling on the stairs. But as I was falling backwards, Thraxx leapt forward just in time to catch me.

After a minute of heavy breathing I became very much aware of the current position we were in. Thraxx was slightly leaning over and I was pulled flush against him, one of his claws were on my lower back and the other was holding my leg – at the knee – up to his hips.
I couldn’t help but notice how well my body fit against his – even in his current form – and I couldn’t stop the thoughts of how his actual human body must feel.

A deep blush spread across my cheeks as I stared into his piercing green gaze only now realising how close his face – or muzzle – was to my nose, they were almost touching.

‘Why do I always get myself into these situations’ I thought.

I had braced myself with my hands on his shoulders and they were gripping tightly to his fur, fearing that I would fall. I heard the slightest growl erupt from Thraxx, I don’t know whether he knew I heard him or not.

“I...uh...your b-brothers also asked m-me to come and get you for breakfast” I stuttered as I slowly started to get out of his embrace.

I nearly smacked myself upside the head, but that would make me look like a weirdo so I settled for mentally slapping myself instead. I was so stupid, I never got this nervous around guys; especially ones that I despised.

I could have sworn I saw the smallest hint of reluctance to letting me out of his arms. But it was probably just my imagination.

“Tell them I’ll be down in a few minutes” he said, he didn’t even sound affected at all at our previous proximity.

“I will” I said more confidently as I made my way towards the door.

“I will get Leaf to take you to the markets, so you can get some more clothes and anything else you need” Thraxx said as I reached for the door handle.

“Alright” I said as I opened the door.

I stared back over my shoulder to see Thraxx at his fireplace, leaning slightly against it; staring into the flames.

“Thank you” I said softly to him and with that I slipped out the door. I didn’t know if he heard me or not, he didn’t seem to have even acknowledged that I had said it.

Once I closed the door, I leant against it; trying to catch my breath. ‘What the HELL was that!’
I thought as I tried to slow my rapidly beating heart.

I had no idea what exactly happened in there but by the feeling that still lingered in the bottom of my heart. I knew it was something that I had not expected nor really understood. I sighed as I rubbed my temples, pondering on this was giving me a headache. I pushed off the door and headed for the lower level of the castle to breakfast.

Thraxx’s POV:

I stirred awake I heard my bedroom door open slowly. The scent of strawberries filled the air and at that moment I knew it was Danni. I would know that scent from a mile away. ‘Wonder what she is doing in here’ I thought as I pretended to be asleep. I wanted to know what she was doing here.

I heard her carefully walk over to my bed and she just stood there. I felt something being placed on my bed. The blanket. That’s why she was here, to return my blanket. Leaf and Ruin should be here soon to get me for breakfast. I was about to wake up properly when I heard her sigh lightly and sat down on my bed. Now I was intrigued.

I felt the slightest shift in weight and I had this feeling that told me something was reaching or stretching toward me, somewhere near my head. Then I felt it, behind my head; at the base of my neck. It was the lightest touch, but it was there. I could feel her fingers, running through my fur. It sent tingles down my spine and I had to control the shiver of pleasure that threatened to rake through my body and give away my possum act.

I wondered why she was doing this, why she was on my bed; stroking her soft delicate hands through my fur. It drove me insane at the thought of her wanting to touch me, to be close to me. I couldn’t deny the low thrumming purr that started to grow in my chest but luckily I knew Danni couldn’t hear it nor could I stop the other shiver that flowed through my body uncontrollably. I felt her freeze her actions and pull her hand back.

I stayed there, waiting. Waiting to see what she would do next, if she would do anything next. I felt a slightly heavier shift on the bed and I knew that it wasn’t her hand that was slowly inching towards me. My heart rate started to pick up at just the thought of what she would do. I could feel her presence behind my head again, near my ear. I heard her breathe in deep and I assumed that she was taking in my scent. I had never found anyone who had payed even the slightest bit of interest in my scent, but obliviously she liked it.

Just having her at that close proximity drove my senses and body into overdrive. I could feel the heat radiating from her body. I fought with every ounce of strength and control not to let the growl of pure pleasure that was building in my chest, it threatened to break through my lips. What I guessed was her cheek accidently brushed my ear which caused it to twitch involuntarily. I felt her freeze up again but a sound near the door made her shoot up into a sitting position.

She sighed and went to move when somehow – without my permission – my claw came out and rested on hers as she went to pull away, stopping her actions completely.
I could see her eyes travel up my arm until they contacted with mine. I stared back at her and she tried to move her hand but my grip tightened over her hand. I could see a blush creep onto her face as I stared at her and it only added to her beauty, her true beauty.

“Uh...I came t-to return y-your blanket and to thank you” she said and I could hear her nervousness and slight stutter in her voice.

“You’re welcome” I said, my tiredness clearly evident.

She blushed again as I realised her hand. She was a buddle of nerves and I was smiling on the inside that I made her that way, just by staring at her and a single touch of her hand.

“But, why are you sitting on my bed?” I asked, staring at her questioningly.

She gave a small squeak and jolted back as if she was shocked by an electric shock. She must have somehow stumbled on the stairs that lead up to my bed and she was falling backwards. The next thing I knew was that I had leapt forward a pulled her flush into me to stop her fall. One of my claws were on her lower back and the other was holding her leg up to my hips.

Her skin felt hot against me and I saw how she blushed at our current position. I couldn’t deny how her body felt against mine and how it seemed as if she was made to fit to me. A deep blush spread across her cheeks and I didn’t know why until I realised how close my nose was to hers, how intense our stares were. Her hands were gripping my shoulders, tight. I couldn’t help the growl that erupted from my chest, I couldn’t help it. The alpha in me was going wild as her scent surrounded me and held her flush against me. From this proximity I could see how truly an amazing creature she is and wondered how I had ever let something as little as a scar, get in the way. I don’t understand or even want to contemplate what the other male werewolves were thinking when they ran away from the goddess that I held in my arms.

It was then that I started to feel a deep connection to her, a need to love and protect her.
I wasn’t really paying attention to what she said next but it had something to do with my brothers and breakfast. I was somewhat reluctant to let her go but I had to.

“Tell them I’ll be down in a few minutes” I said trying to make my voice sound unaffected.

She got up to leave and I told her that I would get Leaf to take her to the markets to get some more clothes. I stood and went to stand at my fire place, staring absently at the dancing flames. I heard her say thank you and with that she left.

I stood for a few more minutes, just staring into the flames. Thinking about Danni and what was going to happen between us in the future.

Danni’s POV:

I managed to find Leaf and Ruin before they went into the dining hall. I didn’t exactly want to sit with total strangers, especially males.

“Did you wake Thraxx?” Ruin asked me as we stopped just inside the door to talk.

“Yeah” I said but my voice cracked from nerves and a blush appeared across my cheeks at the sound of Thraxx’s name.

“What’s wrong with your voice, and why are you blushing?” Leaf asked, amused and with a raised eyebrow.

“I’m. Not. Blushing” I said strongly and a little too quickly.

They stared at me with smiles tugging at their lips. Shit. Now they knew something was up and it was to do with Thraxx. Fuck. What was I going to do? They were making me nervous and I knew I was going to crack like a thin sheet of ice would if a bear stood on it and that would create one HELL of a crack!

Just as they were about to talk, Thraxx stepped through the doors and all eyes turned to him. ‘Thank GOD!’ I thought as I watched him walk towards a table that was horizontal, while all the other tables were parallel. (Think of how the Hogwarts tables are) I guessed it was that way so Thraxx could watch his pack during meals and so they could all see him as well. I noticed that there were three chairs at the main table; I guessed the biggest one was Thraxx’s and the ones on either side were Leaf’s and Ruin’s. I also noticed that all the tables already had food on them. There was one other thing that became painstakingly aware to me once Thraxx sat down, which was that I wouldn’t be able to sit with them. I watched as others started to take their seats at various tables and I looked around, trying to find an empty seat.

“Sit on the middle table near the end closet to Thraxx’s table, trust me” and with that he and Ruin made their way to the head table while I made my way towards the middle table.

I hoped to god that the guys there were nice, not that I didn’t trust Leaf; cause I did. I was just nervous as HELL. When I reached the table, there was an empty seat at the end on the left side of the table. I sat down and looked around nervously, god I probably looked like an idiot.

“Hey, you must be Danni; right?” I heard one guy say and I looked up and saw it was the guy infront of me that spoke.

He had brown shaggy hair and sea green eyes.

“Yeah” I said nervously.

“Look what you did idiot, you scared her” I heard the guy next to me say jokingly.

I turned my gaze to see a guy with black hair and piercing blue eyes, he looked oddly similar to the guy infront of me. They were both good looking, but Thraxx was better.

“Yeah well, if I didn’t; you sure did. One look at you and anyone would be scared” the guy infront of me said, smirking.

“Oh that’s rich coming from the guy who has the ugliest mother alive” the guy next to me said, smiling smugly.

“Dude, that would make her your mum too; idiot” the other guy retorted.

“Oh...right. “ he said; his smile slipping.

“We so can’t be from the same mother, your clearly too stupid to be my brother. I clearly got the brains of the family” the guy infront said, rubbing his temples.

“Yeah well, if you got the brains then I clearly got the looks” the guy next to me said, taunting his brother.

“God, you make my head hurt” the guy infront said, his head in his hands.

I just stared at them both, dumbstruck by how they bantered with each other. If I didn’t already know that they were brothers, I would of now. I realised that everyone around us three had already started eating.

“You guys finished?” I asked jokingly, staring at them both.

They both stared back then broke out with smiles on their faces. I couldn’t tell you how relived I was when they did that.

“We never were properly introduced. I’m Bo and that is my idiot brother; Oliver” the guy infront of me said, gesturing to the guy next to me.

“Do you guys always do that?” I asked both of them.

“Mostly” they said in unison.

I smiled at them and I realised that that was my first real smile since I arrived here. I knew that Bo, Oliver and I would become good friends; I could sense it. We started talking as they ate. They told me stories of the pranks they used to pull on eachother, which they still do occasionally and before I knew it; I was laughing. I couldn’t help it, they both were so funny. A few of the other men in the surrounding tables glanced at us as we laughed. Why? I didn’t know and frankly I didn’t care; I was having too much fun. They both reminded me so much of my brother, each one carrying traits that he had. I suddenly didn’t feel hungry anymore; I missed Arrow so much as well as my pack. They were probably so worried about me; I knew Arrow would be the most; he was always so protective of me. I felt tears well up in my eyes, but I wouldn’t let them escape; not infront of everyone.

I glanced at the head table and saw Thraxx talking to Leaf; he nodded in response so Thraxx obviously asked him something. Leaf looked at me and winked and I smiled back before he turned back to eating. I looked at Thraxx and found that he was looking at me; I blushed and looked back at Bo.

I heard a few guys behind me on the other table talking to eachother. But when I heard what they were saying, I wished I never listened.

“She’s a fine piece of ass, isn’t she?” I heard one say and the others made sounds of approval.

I didn’t want to turn around, I didn’t want them to know that I could hear them and I definitely didn’t want to give them the satisfaction of knowing that it pissed the HELL out of me; but I wasn’t the only ones pissed.

“I wonder how loud she screams when she’s being pounded into a bed” another guy remarked.

I was both embarrassed and angry as hell at that last comment. I felt Oliver tense up next to me and the look on both their faces were murderous.

“I wonder how hot and tight her pussy is; god I would love to slam my cock into her so hard she wouldn’t be able to walk right for a month. She could probably do some wonders with that hot, wet little mouth of hers” another guy said, his voice raised more so than the other guys’; so it was obvious that he wanted more than his 2 little buddies over there to hear.

Fucker

Knives, forks even plates fell onto tables or the floor. A poor sod even tripped over on his way to his table. Silence was everywhere, you could literally hear a pin drop; even without super sensitive hearing. I could hear heavy breathing and could feel power radiating from the head table and I knew that it was Thraxx. But he was nowhere, NOWHERE near as pissed and angry as I was. My alpha side was fucking furious, he had no right to say that to me, to any female; the same with his buddies. My fury caused my anger to spike which resulted in a tremendous amount of power to build itself up inside of me and rolls off of me in powerful waves. They crashed against the floor and spread to the corners of the room. A few of the other werewolves were even rendered to the ground, choking from the sheer strength of it. I had never felt this much power within me, well I had never been this angry before. All eyes were focused on me as I stood calmly and slowly. Bo and Oliver were staring at me in pure wonder at how I could act so calm when clearly my power showed different.

“I think you made her angry, Coleva (Cole-va)” one of his buddies said in a teasing tone.

I sent a new wave of my anger toward them and I heard them struggling to breathe. The power trip I was having was immense and I didn’t know whether I would be able to pull myself out of it. I’ve heard that some alphas can get too absorbed and taken by the power that they end up either killing someone or themselves. I didn’t want that to happen so I knew I had to be careful at how much power I exerted and how much I let my anger consume me. My brother always knew I had great power and he was always so worried that I would succumb to it; but I wouldn’t let myself, i couldn’t; if not for me then for my brother and my pack.

“What’s she gonna do, scratch me” Coleva said in a mocking tone but I could hear a hint of fear and uneasiness.

The next thing anyone knew, I was across the room; grabbing Coleva around the neck and slamming his head into the wall so hard that it created a dent. He seemed somewhat in a daze before he stared at me with a mixed gaze of anger, amusement and fear. I heard others suck in breathe or gasp at my sudden movement. I guess they didn’t expect me to be that quick or this angry. I glared at Coleva with all the anger I had built up and he seemed to cower a bit.

“She’s even feistier than I thought” he said in an uneasy joking voice.

I snarled at him angrily, showing him that I wasn’t amused; at all and tightened my grip around his throat to show I was serious.

“You disgust me, if that is how you talk about women then I hope you die a lonely bastard” I growled at him as I raised him a little higher from the ground.

“You know you like it” he choked a laugh as he tried to get away.

I growled, almost in an animalistic way as I changed my hand into a claw and dug my nails deeper into his neck until it started to bleed. You see, all alphas have the power to morph any part of their body into their werewolf state, so that is what I did with my arm.

“H-how are you doing t-this?” he stuttered in fear as I raised him up, higher.

I heard people start to whisper and question about what I did. Before I knew it, Coleva had raised his hand to my left shoulder where he gripped my jacket and ripped it so my shoulder was exposed as well as my tattoo. His eyes widened in shock and fear as he stared at tattoo.

“There’s never been a female alpha before” he said.

“Well there is now” I sneered at him.

“You can’t hurt or kill me, I’m not in your pack. You have no control over me” he mocked, smirking.

“No...your right, but I can do this” his smirk dropped, replaced by fear as I brought his head forward and then slammed it back against the wall; knocking him out cold.

‘He’ll feel that in the morning’ I thought as I watched his limp body collapse to the ground as I changed my hand back.

“Anyone else have anything to add to this dickhead’s comment” I snarled, addressing everyone else.

No one said anything; they just stared at me with expressions of amazement or terror. I looked towards the head table to see all 3 brothers staring at me with approving looks in their eyes, even Thraxx. I smiled slightly and headed out the door and towards the library; hearing my name being shouted for me to come back.

I just ignored them and continued towards the library. When I got there, I slammed the door behind me and made my way upstairs to one of the windows. I sat down on the ledge and stared out the window. I stared at the woods and realised just how much I really missed my pack, my brother and be able to run free in the woods; even though I haven’t been away for that long, it felt like longer.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair as I stared at the one thing that I knew that I wouldn’t be allowed to have because I didn’t know whether I was a prisoner or a guest.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow, i cant believe that I posted these chapters so fast.

comment, rate, Please!.