Drama, Drama, Drama.

Learning The Characters.

Taylor - Nickname is Tay. She's a very pretty girl. She's about 5'5, long brown hair, and blue eyes. She almost always has a smile on her face and she has some freckles, She has really good, close friends. She's very true to them. She's a huge flirt, but is very prude, and has never kissed a boy. Which has caused her to reject a quite a few boys. It's her 8th grade summer, and she's about to be a freshman. She's super excited to start high school.

Skylar - Nickname is Skye. She's a pretty girl. She's about 5'3, medium-length blonde hair, and bright green eyes. She's friends with Taylor's friends, but also has a group of really snobby, unpopular friends. She can be two-faced, but she never is to Taylor. She's more "experienced" than Taylor when it comes to boyfriends. But she never seems to have boyfriends from town. She's also about to be a freshman, and really excited about high school.

Nathan - Cute, popular boy from middle school. Taylor and him always talked on AIM, and Taylor always had something for him. Secretly, he had something for her too. He's going to be a sophmore. He's about 5'10, and has some pretty good size muscles. He has a kind personality, and he really cares for Taylor, alot.

Jamie - Nathan's best friend, Taylor doesn't really care for him. He's about 5'4 and beyond chubby. He's so immature, he act's like he's two. He's stayed back twice, and really not all that bright. He is extremely jealous of Taylor, and so he hates her. Taylor trys to get along with him for Nathan's sake, but that only can last for so long.

Lauren [Laurrr] - One of Taylor's really good friends. They text daily, and talk just about everything. Laurr doesn't live here, she lives about 45 minutes away. They've become really close through texting though, and trust each other. She gives the best advice, and is really opinionated.

Maddie - Taylor's absolute best friend. They don't start talking until later in the story, but they become best friends after a jonas brothers concert that brings them together. Maddie is a straight "A" student, has all of the same interests as Taylor. She loves taking pictures, and is always there to help anyone who needs it. She's so true, and the best friend anyone could ever ask for.

Alex - Good friend of Taylor's from elementary school. They don't have much in common, but thats mostly why they get along so good. Alex is a really true friend, and comes to find Taylor coming to her for advice, alot.

*Taylor & Skylar are cousins, by the way.
*More Characters to come, (: