‹ Prequel: Put Your Needles Down
Status: Active

It Never Ends..

Holding On

My dad has been gone for a whole 3 weeks already and the funny thing is he’s actually sober! I never thought the day would happen, everything here is pretty much the same but there's a weird tension between mine and Caleb's parents...actually its just Jon but i never really liked him anyway he’s so rude and negative. Brendon is being pathetic all he does is cry and mope around the house at all times. I just need to get the fuck away from here...my dads lucky he got to get away, that's all i’ve ever dreamed of! I got off my bed and walked down stairs to find Brendon laying on the couch...again.

“shouldn't you be at work?” i asked him, he looked over at me...he looked like shit

“shouldn't you be at school?” he shot back

“well your not nessicarly making me so im taking advantage of this moment, seriously mom you need to get off your ass and go to work. Its not like dad died he’s gonna be back in 2 months...bills and food cant pay themselves...are you trying to get fired?” i said as calmly as i could

“Aiden your dad die a long time ago.” And with a sigh he went upstairs to there room, he was pathetic and every time i saw him i seriously wanted to slap him in the face till he woke the fuck up. I shook my head and decided to go head for Caleb's house, i was tiered of mine and i missed my best friend. I didn't really know what was up with his family drama either so i thought this time it was time to investigate.

I checked out my window first and didn’t see Caleb's car or Jon and Spencer's for that matter so I headed on over. The door was unlocked as usual, so I walked right in and headed upstairs into Caleb's room. I plopped down on the bed and counted down the minutes till he walked through the door. I noticed him acting a bit weird lately, I hope he’s okay…but with him you never know. Seconds later I herd a car door shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i decided it was time to sit down and re do a story as well as finish a whole one
before starting on new projects. So this is it, and please bear with me...juior year of high school was suspended for 2 weeks so im 2 weeks behind and one AP class so it might take me a little while during the week to update and every other weekend caue im not at home. Please all i ask of you ppl is that you comment and subscribe...nobody ever does that anymore and it sucks balls. so please even critizium would be nice.
Happy Halloween :)