Clash Of The Rockbands

Onslaught Of Sexiness

Matt’s POV

The bathroom door slammed closed just as Zacky and AM walked in, chatting and laughing. I sighed and flopped back on the bed, glaring up at the bland white ceiling. A few moments later, I heard the shower in the bathroom turn on. Zacky and AM kept talking; I felt grateful that they weren’t asking about the slamming of the bathroom door and what brought it on. I zoned out their conversation, still staring up at the ceiling.

Jen obviously didn’t realize that I protected her for her own good. She had to be like any other female, and complain about being watched over and protected. She clearly didn’t understand the dangers of lustful, drunk, horny men. And she was beautiful, which made it even worse, and put a giant target on her. I may be over-exaggerating, but better safe than sorry, I think. It’s best just to keep all those stupid men away. She’ll be grateful for what I do one day, when she’s in real trouble, and I’m nearby to save her.

I love her. I don’t want her hurt by anyone, including me. So, I’m keeping all the assholes away. I guess she just doesn’t see it the way I do. She sees it as “smothering” and hates it. I see it as “protecting” and think it’s practically necessary.

But I guess I could let back on it. She doesn’t need constant observation and protection. She had a good point: she’d survived on her own for the twenty-three years or so she didn’t know me. Maybe I just needed to relax about it a little bit. I could just stay in the shadows, watching without being seen, and when danger came stalking by, I could swoop in and protect her.

I heard the shower turn off. I waited a minute so Jen could dry off and get dressed before I shoved myself to my feet and walked over to the bathroom door. I took a deep breath before knocking.

“Who is it?” Jen asked.

“Matt,” I answered. She paused, clearly thinking about whether she wanted to let me in or not.

“Come in,” she said after a few moments. I took another deep breath before opening the door and stepping in. I closed the door again before looking up at her.

The sentence I had in mind instantly shattered into a billion incoherent thoughts. My breath caught in my throat a little bit, and for a few seconds there, I couldn’t breathe. Jen stood in front of the mirror, wearing nothing but her undergarments. Her damp hair, now looking more like chocolate brown than red because it was wet, trailed down her back. I quickly tried to remember how to speak, but my brain had decided to stop functioning correctly to instead focus on how gorgeous Jen looked.

Bad brain, very bad brain!

She looked over at me, one eyebrow raised. No makeup swirled around her pale blue eyes, and her natural beauty shone through and slapped me in the face. She rolled her eyes at me before turning her head back to the sink and focusing on combing her hair out. I’d just never seen her in such glory before. She was slightly more tanned than the other girls; her skin shone out as a pale honey color. She was about my height and skinny with just enough meat on her bones to create perfect curves.

“So, are you just going to continue staring at me or actually talk?” Jen asked. I raised my gaze back up to her face to see her looking at me again. One hand curled across her hip; the other tucked her wet navy blue side bangs behind her ear.

“Uhhh...” I said, struggling to remember what I wanted to say before my thoughts stooped down to incoherency from her sudden sexiness. Jen waited, her fingers tapping against her skin. “I’d like to talk, I guess.”

“Well then, talk,” she replied, turning back to the mirror.

“I see your point about me being over protective,” I began. She made a small noise of surprise, but continued to look at the mirror as she brushed her teeth. “And I’m sorry about smothering you. I just never saw it that way.”

“Do you promise to stop being so over protective all the time? A girl needs some air, you know.” Jen asked, glancing my way.

“I promise,” I answered. Jen looked over and extended a fist, her pinky sticking out.

“Pinky promise? If you break a pinky promise, bad karma will hit like a freight train.”

“Pinky promise,” I agreed, hooking my finger with hers. Who knew such a childish thing would still apply so long after childhood?

“Then, you’re forgiven,” she told me, looking back at the mirror. I guess she couldn’t stay mad at me, just like I could never stay mad at her.

I hovered near the door, torn between rushing over and wrapping my arms around her or stepping back out of the bathroom. Jen glanced over and laughed. She obviously knew what I was torn between. With a smirk, she reached over, fisted the cloth of my t-shirt in her hand, and dragged me closer.

“I made your decision for you,” she told me. I laughed before pressing a kiss to her lips. She curled her hands around the sides of my neck, pressing her body against mine. My hands grazed across the smooth, warm skin of her waist. It felt so amazing feeling her skin without being blocked by layers of cloth. Pleasure jolted through my body like someone had shocked it straight into my heart.

“You are such a typical dude,” Jen said after we pulled away. She patted my shoulder and turned back to the mirror. I kept my arms wound around her, my fingertips brushing gently against the skin of her abdomen. “You see a half-naked chick, even if she’s your girlfriend, and you freeze.”

“It’s not my fault you’re sexy.” I replied, pressing a kiss to her bare shoulder. “And what was I supposed to do? I thought you would be dressed.”

“Have you ever noticed that clothes stick to you as you pull them on after taking a shower? I hate that. So, I let my body dry off a little bit more before getting dressed.” Jen answered.

“I could’ve used a bit of warning.” I told her. “Upon entering the bathroom, I was attacked by the full onslaught of your sexiness.”

“Hey, you would’ve probably tackled me right then and there if I was completely naked,” Jen joked. I thought a little bit about that.

“Yeah, probably,” I agreed. She laughed before pulling away from me. She pulled a pair of navy blue shorts and a hot pink tank top on before grabbing my hand and walking over to the door. She turned and pressed a quick kiss to my lips before leading the way out into the hotel room.
♠ ♠ ♠
=}

Comments? Please?