A Night To Remember

A Night To Remember - Chapter One.

So it all started that one day when I went to my first Jonas Brothers concert. My mom had got front row tickets to the concert. I was bringing along my best friend Becca. I called Becca up to see if she was awake, and she just so happen to be.
"Hey Becca, can you believe the concert is tonight???" i said excitedly.
"I know, I cannot wait. Front row to a Jonas Brothers concert. AHHHH" she screamed.
We continued talking for another 10 minutes then we said our goodbyes. The concert was at 7PM. so I had the whole day to get all ready for this soon to be amazing concert. I got in the shower and got all squeaky clean. I got out and dried off and got dressed. I dressed in my new black and Grey shirt with my nice black pants. I curled my hair and did my make-up. by this time I was ready for my exciting night. Becca called me to tell me she was on her way to my house. It was coming close to the time where I'm going to be right in front of my love Kevin Jonas. Becca finally gets to my house and were both really excited and both ready to get going.
By the time we get there it is around 5:30. I parked the car and we got out and walked into building. We walk up to the room where the concert is going to be. We waited in line then finally we went in and took our spots in the front row. Finally the concert started. I was screaming when i saw the guys then i saw Kevin and I almost fainted. Becca of course was in love with Joe. They started singing my favorite song 'Please Be Mine.' I was singing along to the song as was Becca.
I was watching Kevin the whole time. Kevin was looking out to the audience and then we locked eyes.
I screamed, "I LOVE YOU KEVIN!!!" and he smiled. He kept looking around then kept going back to me. I saw Joe looking at Becca and smiling at her. Becca was in love. The concert was over and me and Becca started heading out. As we were leaving, a hand grabbed my shoulder. I spun around and saw...
♠ ♠ ♠
this is my first chapter of my first ever fanfic i wrote. i wrote this months ago. but i figured i would expose this story to more people and add it on here. please tell me what you think of it. i hope you enjoy it.