A Night To Remember

A Night To Remember - Chapter Three.

"Where is the bathroom?" I asked.
"Right over there on the right." Kevin said pointing to the direction.
"Thank you." I said smiling. I walked over to the bathroom. I finish up and I am about to open the door and walk out, when I heard Kevin calling Nick.
"Nick can you come over here please?" Kevin called over to Nick.
"Yeah I'm coming." Nick said as he got up and started walking over to Kevin.
"I think I really like Danielle." Kevin said.
"Oh really. What do you like about her?" Nick said.
"Everything. I love how she treats me like a normal guy and how she can just be herself. She has a great personality and i would love to get to know her more." Kevin said.
"Alright I hope you are happy with everything now." Nick said giving a small smile. Then Nick walks away as he see's me walk out of the bathroom.
"So Becca, tell me about yourself." Joe says.
"What do you want to know about me?" Becca said in his response.
"Everything. I would love to get to know you better." Joe starts to say before Becca leans over and kisses him gently on the lips. Joe brushes his hand across Becca face. Becca pulls back slowly.
"I-I'm sorry. I do not know what got...." Just as she started talking, Joe kisses her. "Into me." She finished her sentence as she started to kiss Joe again. Nick just so happens to be walking past when he see's Joe and Becca kissing. He rolls his eyes and goes to find his younger brother Frankie.
"I want to talk to you about something." Kevin said as he grabbed my hand. He looks into her eyes as he begins to start talking.
"I really like you, from the moment i saw you in the crowd tonight, I wanted to talk to you. You're so beautiful and I wanted to know if you would be my girlfriend?" Kevin said shyly. My heart starting pounding and felt like it was about to explode. The love of my life just asked me to be his girlfriend. I sat there staring into his eyes in amazement. Then I realized I had to answer his question.
"Of course I will be your girlfriend." I replied hugging him. "My dreams have just come true. I cannot believe I'm with you. You're just so perfect in every way. Your curly hair is so cute. and you are indescribable." Just that moment...
♠ ♠ ♠
haha this was one of my favorite chapters of this story. i really enjoyed writing this. i hoep you all enjoy reading it. please let me know what you think.