A Night To Remember

A Night To Remember - Chapter Five.

As they walk into their room, their parents are standing there. The boys jaws were dropped.
"Where were you boys?" Denise their mother asked them. The guys didn't know how to tell them that they met girls and were in the backstage room the whole time with them and fell asleep on the couch."We were in the backstage room. We fell asleep. Were sorry." Nick said. Their father just looked at them and knew there was more to the story.
"Alright tell me the part you left out." Paul their father said. Kevin and Joe just looked at each other not knowing what to say to him.
"Dad, we met these amazing girls tonight and we invited them backstage and we talked a lot and I guess we all just fell asleep and lost track of time. I am very sorry." Kevin said being the responsible one. Joe agreed with what Kevin had just said. Nick just stood there and nodded.
"We told you guys to be back here at 12. Not at 3AM." Denise said.
"Mother, we told you that we were very sorry. We seriously just lost track of time. Can you forgive us please?" Said Joe giving the puppy dog pout.
"Alright, since this was the first time this ever happened, I guess we can let this slide. Anyway who were these girls you were talking about?" Paul had questioned them.
"Danielle and Becca. They are both great girls. And their both around our age. They did not see us as rock stars, but they saw us as humans beings and saw that we are normal guys." Kevin said respectedly.
"Yeah, I like Becca a lot. She is just so outgoing and fun to talk to." Joe mentioned. Their parents were listening to them as they all talked. All of a sudden, Kevins phone starts ringing.
"Hello." Kevin said.
"Hey you, it's me. I made it home alright. I am lucky my parents were asleep and they didn't realize i wasn't home by 12. I'm very tired. So i think I'm going to go to bed. But i just called to tell you I'm home safe and wanted to wish you a great night." I said to him yawning.
"Aw, your too cute. Alright, well good night. Sweet dreams my darling. I will talk to you tomorrow." Kevin said.
"Alright, good night Hun. Talk to you tomorrow." I said to him before I hung up the phone. Denise looks at Kevin with the 'who was that look.'
"Oh that was Danielle. She said she would call when she got home." Kevin said. Just as he finished talking, Joes phone started vibrating in his pocket.
"Hello." Joe said.
"Hi Joe, it's me Becca." Becca said smiling.
"Hey, what's up? Did you make it home alright?" Joe asked curiously.
"I didn't go home, I'm just crashing at Danielle's house. But yeah, we made it here alright. I'm going to bed though. I was calling to say we made it and that I'm going to bed. Will i get to talk to you tomorrow?"
"Of course you will. I will call as soon as I can. We have a show tomorrow. Then the next day were all free. If you and Danielle want to hang out with us. I want to take you somewhere special anyway." Joe said.
"Aw, alright, well just let me know tomorrow. I cant wait to see you again!" Becca said.
"Me either. Alright I'll let you go to sleep. you need sleep. I'll talk to you tomorrow beautiful." Joe says.
"Good night Joseph." Becca said giggling.
"Sweet dreams.: Joe said then hanging up the phone. All Joe could do was smile. Denise and Paul just looked at Joe.
They then look over to Nick and say, "Did you meet anyone tonight?"
"No. I'm fine being single." Nick replied. His brothers rolled their eyes at him.
"Alright, well you boys need sleep. Remember you got a show to do tomorrow well later today." Paul said. It was almost 4 in the morning. Denise and Paul say their good nights to the guys and leave the room and go to sleep. They got ready for bed and went to sleep. Back at my house, me and Becca were talking about how our night went. We finally went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter was a little bit longer than the rest. hope you enjoy this chapter. let me know what you think.