A Night To Remember

A Night To Remember - Chapter Seven.

Becca picks up the phone and it is her mother. She did not seem very happy.
"Where the hell are you and why aren't you home?" her mother screamed at her.
"I'm at Danni's house. I stayed the night because we got back too late." Becca explained.
"Alright, you should have just called me and told me you were staying or at least left me a voice mail." her mother said.
"I am sorry. I should have done that, but by the time we got back to her house, I was really tired and it was like really really late." Becca explained.
"Alright please just don't let it happen again. Come home please and tell me about your night." her mother said. They continued talking for a few more minutes then they hung up. I was in my car by this point. I started the car and put the car in drive. I headed over to Bobbies house. Her house was about ten minutes away from my house so it was not a long drive. I turned down Oxford Lane and pulled up in front of a big tanish colored house. I park the car outside of Bobbies house. I pick up my cell phone and dial Bobbies number.
"Hello." she answered.
"Hey, I'm outside, come out when you want. Are you sleeping over tonight or no? Or do you want to?" I asked her.
Yeah, I was meaning to ask you if I could. I'll be out in like two minutes." she told me.
"Alright, I'll be waiting outside." I told her.
"Alright. See you in a min." She said and hung up. About a couple minutes later, Bobbie comes out of her house with her little black duffel bag.She walked down her front porch steps and she walked to my car. She opened the back door and put her bag in the back. Then she closed the door and opened the passenger door and sat in the car and closed the door. She looked like she just got done crying. Her eyes were all red and puffy. I felt so bad for the girl. One of my best friends is not doing that great at her own house.
"Aw, Bobbie are you ok?" I asked her.
"I'll be once we get away from this place." she said.
"Alright lets go back to my place." I suggested. The car ride was kind of quiet between us. I put on a CD in my car. It was the Jonas Brothers. I smiled and i saw that Bobbie had a little smile type smirk on her face. I knew that these amazing boys would put her in a good mood. 'They come and go but they don't know. That you are my beautiful.' me and Bobbie started singing 'Please Be Mine.' As soon as I heard the song, I thought of Kevin.
"Tomorrow I will have to see when we are hanging out with the boys. Do you still want to come with?" I asked her.
"Of course. You know I'm like IN LOVE with Nick. I would never pass up the opportunity to hang out with him. Do you think he will like me?" She said.
"Duh! I don't see why he wouldn't like you." I told her. She smile because she visioned her dating Nick Jonas. I was really going to try to get those two together. I could not wait to see my beau. I really do miss him and hope that today their concert goes well. I wish i could go to their concert also. But i only had tickets to that one concert.
"I definitely have to go to one of their concerts." she said to me.
"Yeah they were amazing. Like you just get a huuuggeeeee rush when you first see them. I could get that rush over and over again and I will always love it." I said.
"Life can sometimes be sooo perfect. You know what I mean?" Bobbie said. 'Well duhh it is perfect. I'm dating Paul Kevin Jonas II for crying out loud.' I said to myself.
"Yeah it is definitely perfect in my eyes." I agreed with her.
"So if you do not mind me asking, why did you and your parents get into a huge fight?" I asked her curiously.
"Well because...." Just as she started to talk.....
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG a cliffhanger.... dun dun dun. what is going to happen? tell me what you think will happen. is it good or bad? i guess you have to read to find out more. (: tell me what you think. enjoy.