Status: Comment or Deleted

What's Going On?

Chapter Five

- - - - Damian's P.O.V. - - - -

It's been a few days since she found out about her parent's. I've tried everything to get her to eat or even drink. But she's just sat on her bed and looked at the wall, and cries silently. I've tried talking to her but she doesn't respond. I need something to help her.
I knock on her door maybe today she will respond, “Jazz?” all of us are upset by how she is.
She moans sadly in recognition that I am there, she at least responded.
“Jazz, there has to be something that we can do for you,”
“I. . .” she trying to talk? She hasn't talked at all since that day, “I-I-I, want to go to their funeral. . . . .”
“Sure kiddo, I make the arrangements,” I say as I give her a hug.
“Thanks,” she whispered. I left her room to go and talk to Chris and Matthew. I got downstairs and I saw no one around. I saw a note on the counter.
“We went to make her parents arrangements, we won't be back for a week,
Tell us if anything happens,
Love,
Chris&Matthew”
Of course they leave now. Just when I need to talk to them. I tired contacting them but they were too far away already. I go back up to Jazz's room and I find her window open and she isn't there.
“Jazz?” I called in to her room and bathroom, “JAZZ?!”She wasn't anywhere to be found so I started running to Jazz's hometown. Following her scent.

------------------------------------You're POV----------------------------------------

You were running, but you had no where to run. You saw demons everywhere. Vampires. Psychics. Elves. Wait Elves aren't evil. You run to the Elves, they welcome you. You see a knight. Attacking the killers. Suddenly it all disappears.
You're now sitting in a chair surrounded by the ghosts of your past. They are flying around you, yelling. You see all your memories. You see everything you have ever experienced. From your birth, to the time you fell off of your horse, you even see yourself in the future, marrying some unknown guy. You memories fade away.
Your now in a pure white room. Damian materializes. You remember every feeling you have ever felt towards him. The hatred. The disgust. The envy. The love. The wanting. Damian disappears. Chris appears. He keeps saying he's sorry. Sorry for what you think. Chris fades away. You see Matthew out of the corner of your eye and turn towards him. He lunges at you. Everything disappears.
Your falling. Falling through darkness. There's no finality. You're just falling. Never ending.....

--------------Other POV--------------------------

Master kept giving the girl the sleeping medicine. He's wasting it on her. She has no value anymore. She knows nothing more about them then me. I might even know more! She's a worthless creature.
“May I take that job from your burden?” I ask him in my raspy voice.
“NO! Creature's are mine! Take the Monstrosities,” Master said. I must obey. Master is always right. I go down to the cellar and get the black bags. I went up to the first tower. It was the Demon tower. I went up to the top, I took one of the bags. The lightest one.
When I entered the demon lunged at me, but was stopped by it's chains. The blond hair was more tinted red. He kept fighting against the chains. He's going to finish of the girl when Master is ready for it to happen.
I waved the small bag of human blood just in front of his face. He was going farther down the road to crazed demon. I poured it on the ground in front of him. He couldn't get it, just have the smell torture him.
I left his room and grabbed the two other bags. I went to the other tower. Other dark creatures were held here. I went to the top and grabbed the biggest bag.
I entered the room, only the Vampire was in there, won't he be perfect to kill the demon, “Oh I love my plans don't you little vampire?” I laugh in his face while pulling out fresh demon meat and blood and waved it in front of him, “Not ready to break yet I see, well it won't be long,”
'You're wrong you know' I hear his voice in my head, he doesn't dare take in air that he'd need to breath.
“Really, you will break, and you with kill your little demon friend,” I laugh Manically. Then I leave to go to the light creatures tower.
I grab the last bag and enter the psychics room, his eyes were covered, and his cheeks were tear stained, I laugh loudly.
“Silly little psych! Your never gonna stop it. You can't see you can't move you can just envision the future, and how horrible it is! At least to you, here's my parting gift,” I say as I put the scented cloth in front of him, scented as his little friends. He let out a small whimper, “You know how you could stop this all, just three little words could end it... but you'd never do that,”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if the bbcodes didn't work....i tried >.<