With All Of These Vampires

chapter 12

Chapter 12

Gerards prov

I couldn’t believe what Frank had done, he led hunters to us then turned himself to try and save us, he made a mistake by trying to kill us but I forgive him after all he risked his life to put things right again. We all walked slowly towards the large house which holds Bob and Rays clan, the night was bitter and the air danced from my lips. The moon was full making it dangerous for us just in case werewolves appeared.
“Not long now guys,” Ray stated as we journeyed through the thick woods, a short cut towards their home. We choose to cross through the woods so we wouldn’t be seen by any of the hunters, however it puts us at larger risk of running into werewolves.
“Why can we not just run?” Mikey moaned
“Because the hunters can detect fast, unnatural movement and could track us down,” Frank sighed
In a way having Frank as an ex hunter comes in handy, he knows almost everything about them, how they hunt and how they track us down, it could become useful for any future dangers. Suddenly we heard the sound of snapping twigs from behind us, we all paused in our positions listening carefully, more snapping and rustling, we were being followed. Then that familiar scent lingers passed my nose.
“Werewolves,” I grunted.
Growling could be heard from behind us, our choices were run at normal human speed or fight, fighting was the best option as they could out run any human. We all turned around coming face to face with a pack of werewolves. We dropped our fangs and hissed as a threat to back off but they did not budge, instead they came closer.
“Frank can the hunters detect our powers?” I asked keeping my eye on the werewolves.
“No, because every vampire varies so they cannot track that,” Frank explained.
“Good,”
“But…they might be able to track Mikeys down, since they know what it is,” he added lowing his head.
“Shit!”
One of the werewolves pounced towards me, I rebelled it back using my physic abilities, however that just angered it more as another one pounced at me from the side causing me to crash to the ground. I punched it in the jaw several times then kicked it in the stomach, it withdrew from me as I jumped up. Suddenly they all began to back away, then a dog-werewolf like creature leapt in front of us snarling, I turned around to see that Bob had disappeared, the dog like creature was all black with ragged fur, no tail and sharp claws and teeth, it snarled again then all the werewolves fled into the shadows of the woods, the dog then turned to us then pounced towards us, with in a flash the dog was gone and Bob stood in front of me.
“Wow!” Frank exclaimed
“My father was a werewolf,” he shrugged
“Wait…how? Vampires and werewolves are natural enemies,”
“My parents met in college and liked each other, but didn’t tell each others secrets. They were so blindly in love they couldn’t smell the odours, it wasn’t until I was born my father admitted it, then my mother admitted to being a vampire. But they stayed together not caring about their forbidden love. Our clan didn’t take kindly to the news however accepted him,” he explained
“oh”
“yeah, we better get moving,”
We jogged the rest of the way then entered the home, Ted once again gave us cold stares from the other end of the room, however the rest smiled and welcomed us.
“Thee shall return in bad spirits,” boomed a voice, the elder came walking in smiling “The young one found his powers, through love the young vampire found his inner shield, you are all welcome to stay within these chambers away from the hunters, even ones with deadly secrets,” he continued then stared at Frank smiling.
He knows.
♠ ♠ ♠
am sooo sorry this one is short. Am hungover and feel sick, this was all i could master while gagging almost every minutes. Ergg, am never drinking again....until nxt week.

Comments will make me feel better =]