With All Of These Vampires

chapter 19

Gerards prov

When i awoke i was alone in the chamber, sighing i quickly got dressed then headed downstairs, there wasn't many vamps in sigh so i guessed it was pretty late and a lot of them were sleeping, which left me with the question...where is Frank, Mikey, Ray and Bob? I ventured through the area searching for every one, but there was nobody around.
“I'm dreaming,” i muttered to myself.
“No, you are not dreaming Gerard,” A voice boomed, Bert walked towards me, his face darkening as his hair fell in front of his face. He stood a few feet away from me gazing into my eyes. His face was motionless and still like a cold hard statue, i felt uncomfortable being vulnerable to his gazing eyes.
“You are confused,” Bert spoke, well durr point out the obvious “You are not dreaming, i'm inside your head,”
“Excuse me?” i asked slightly confused but mostly annoyed, i must still be sleeping but Bert here decided to get in my head.
“I do not have powers like you Gerard, i had to use a spell to get into your head...i do apologise however i had to speak to you...alone,”
“You could of waited until i woke,” i mumbled mostly to myself.
“No, someone could be watching,” Bert replied then walked away from me, suddenly the surroundings began to change...the walls melted, and the brick floor underneath me began to coil up revealing dead grass and weeds. Tombstones began to pop out of the ground, i shrieked and jumped over some which were popping up right underneath me. The ceiling suddenly collapsed, i quickly covered my head with my arms for protection however before the falling concrete reached me it had disappeared and turned into small sparkles which fell lightly. I stared at my new surroundings, unsurprisingly enough i was in a graveyard, Bert was still there smelling a dead rose which hung from a dying rose bush, he tore the rose off then placed it neatly in his palm.
“Frank is getting closer to the secret, he is getting in control of his powers however is he aiming in the wrong direction...although this is nothing to do with you, because at the rate everything is going you shall be dead,” Bert spoke coldly.
“Lovely,” i replied sarcastically “Thanks for your help,”
“I am not here to help you Gerard,” he snapped “well...not in the way you shall expect,”
“You confuse me,” i grunted
“Good,”
Talk about fucking moody, well at least i know i am going to die, hopefully i will be able to find out where and when then i could get my brother and friends away so they wouldn't have to suffer the same fate as me. I don't want to die, but if i guess its my destiny...i was destined to die. Bert turned towards me still holding the dead black rose in his palm.
“This is your life Gerard, do not let fate push you around,” he growled.
“Firstly, fate controls life how can i not let it control my life? It controls everyone's life! Secondly, are you reading my mind?”
“In the dream world, anything is possible...i can do anything while i am inside your head which includes powers which i do not have in the outside world,” he explained “Secondly, fate can not control everything, fate controls the weak. Vampires, werewolves and monsters were not in destiny's design...however here we stand,”
I sighed with frustration and confusion, why does life have to be such a bitch! If it had eyes i would scratch them out!
“I thought i wasn't dreaming,” i replied smartly.
“You are not, just because we inside your head does not mean it is a dream. Dreams are not real, they are pictures and memories which form to become a dream...this however, what is happening right now is real...watch out for dying roses,”
He crunched up the dead rose in his palm then blew the decaying petals in my face, i closed my eyes, however when i opened them i was in bed still within the chamber, i saw Bert leave the room. I got up carefully still feeling very confused.
Watch out for dying roses . What was that meant to mean? I stared at the desk near the window, there was one black rose lying on top of a note.

Watch out for dying roses it read, i slipped the dead rose underneath my pillow hoping then Bert would return back inside my head the next time i slept, i have questions for him and i was scared to ask him in the real world, like he said you don't know who is watching.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorrrrrrryyyyyyyyy!
It's been forever since i have updated this one.
I apologise, there will be more updates coming soon!

Thanks to everyone who has been patient, commented and read this fic.