Tell Me What To Do.

Tell Me What To Do - Chapter Three.

The person I saw was Trace Cyrus. "A-A-A-Alexis?" I studdered. "Yeah?" She said. "Isn't that Trace Cyrus?" I asked her pointing towards the direction that he was in. "OMG yeah it is." She screamed. I turned off my car and Alexis jumped out of the car. "Lehx, don't attack him. Wait for us." I said getting out of the car as well Bobbie. We all start walking over to him. "Trace?" Alexis asked. He turned around and looked at her. "Yeah, hey." He said. "OMG your Trace Cyrus. I love you." Alexis screamed out accidently. "Hah well thank you. So what are your names?" He asked us. "I'm Danielle." I said. "Bobbie." Bobbie said. "I am Alexis." She said smiling. "Well nice to meet you." He said with a smile. "So are you here alone or is Anthony, Mason, and Blake here too?" I asked him. "Um there here, but around somewhere. Haha I didn't feel like going exploring so I just stayed here and just chillen." He said. "Oh, well is it alright if we hang out with you for a bit?" Alexis asked. I nudged her. "Yeah, that would be cool. So have you ever been to one of our concerts before?" He asked. "Sadly, no. But were going to your concert on the 21st. We have tried millions of times to get tickets but their always sold out." I said to him. "Oh, well how about if I get you tickets to our show on Thursday?" He said. "Are you serious? That would be awesome." Bobbie said. "Cool. Wait, I can hear Anthony's loud mouth in the distance." He said looking behind him. I looked over and saw Anthony, Blake, and Mason walking towards us. When i saw Mason my heart stopped for a few seconds. They finally reached us and were just standing there. "Mas, Blake, and Ant, this is Danielle" He said pointing to me. "Alexis." pointing to her "And Bobbie." Pointing to her. "Hey what's up?" Mason said. "Yo." Anthony said. "Hey." Blake said. "Hi." We all said at once. We all had smiles on our faces. "I told them I would get them tickets to the show on Thursday." Trace said. "Awesome." Said Mason. "So what are you guys doing in Northfield?" Bobbie asked. "Well, since were having a concert in Atlantic City, we just decided to hang around and explore places and we discovered this place." Blake said. "That's cool that we randomly ran into you guys here. We're really big fans and to meet up with you guys is perfect." I said to them. "Thanks. It's not everyday that we run into awesome girls who don't go crazy when they see us." Anthony said. "Yeah, we don't do that because we know that all celebrities are normal people like us just a little more well known." Alexis said with a slight giggle. "That's good to know you think like that." Anthony said. "Yeah, I guess." She said. "So what are you girls doing after you leave here?" Trace asked. "We don't know yet. We were just going to cruise around I guess." I said. "Oh, well you three should meet up with us somewhere." Mason said. "Yeah. that would be cool." Alexis said. "Here let's get your numbers if you want to give them to us." Trace said taking out his phone. We all exchanged numbers and saved them. "Alright, I'm glad we got to meet you guys." I said to them. Alexis and Bobbie nodded their heads yes in agreement. "We're glad to have met you all too." Blake said. The guys agreed with him. "Wait, where is your tour bus?" Bobbie asked curiously. "We didn't want to take it and bring attention so we just took my car." Trace said pointing to his car. We all looked over and saw the car he was pointing to.
Hey now, look out these things will happen for a reason
Hey now, look out something's got to break now
Hey now, look out woah
Hey now, look
Push Play's Away Away started going off in my pocket. I took out my cell to see my mom was calling me. "Hold on for one sec." I said walking away from everyone. "Hello?" I said. "Danielle, where are you?" My mom asked me. "At Birch Grove Park. You will never guess who is here with us." I said to my mom. "Who?" She asked. "Metro Station." I said. "Oh, that's cool. When are you going to be home?" She asked. "When do you want me home?" I asked her. "Whenever, just asking." She said. "Do you need me to pick something up for you?" I asked her. "No, I'm fine. But just make sure you're not out too late." She said. "Alright mom, I'll be home later." I said. "Alright, have fun. Love you." She said. "Thanks, love you too." I said. We exchanged byes and hung up. I walked back over to the group. "Sorry my mom called." I said. "It's cool." Mason said. Trace looked at his cell then had a shocked look on his face. "Wow, it's already 3. Where did the time go?" He said. "Hah, I have no clue." Blake responded. "So do you girls want to go somewhere else to hang out?" Mason asked. "Yeah sure, where?" I asked. "Where ever, are there any cool places we could hang out at?" Trace asked. "Not around here there isn't. New Jersey is so boring." Bobbie said. "So far since we have been here it has been fun." Anthony said. Mason then took a cigarette and lit it. "You know smoking is bad for you right?" Bobbie said being sarcastic. "Yeah yeah, I know." Mason said laughing. We all started laughing as well. "Let's get out of this place and find something better to do." Trace suggested. "Let's go." I said agreeing. We all walked to our cars and I pulled over next to him and rolled down the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you all enjoy this chapter. Please tell me what you think of it. I'm glad you all like it so far. I'm hoping to get more readers. please tell your friends about me. (: i would appreciate it a lot.