I Cannot Possibly Be in Love With...Draco Malfoy

I Cannot Possibly Be In Love With...Draco Malfoy 8

Draco picked out the movie and put it in the DVD player. I laid on my stomach on his bed as he laid on his back. I noticed he put in Saw 4 and I switched my position laying on my back next to him. When a gory scene came up i closed my eyes and covered my face in his chest. I felt his arm wrap around me and I scooted closer to him. Finally the movie ended and I sighed in relif "I'm guessing I picked the wrong movie" Draco said looking down at me I shook my head "No it was fine I just didnt like al lthat gory shit" I told him and he nodded. We didnt say anything and I felt it was akward and I hated those akward silences "Okay my turn to pick a movie" I said getting up and going over to where his movies where. I scanned through it till I found the perfect one. I put it in the DVD player and sat next to Draco. Draco groaned seeing it was Must Love Dogs "Why this movie?" he asked "Cause I love this movie" I answered him. We watched the movie and soon after we both fell asleep.
<br>
<br>
A month had past and Draco and I were rarely talking to each other since the movie night. Dont ask me why we just werent. I was out by the pool and Draco was sitting in the launch chair in the pool., when my mothers owl came by and dropped a letter in my lap.
'Victoria,
How are you sweety? Narcissa and I are doing well. Both your's and Draco's Father are still in Azkaban but they send you their love. Narcissa and I will dropp by August 17th for a formal dinner and Victoria please wear a dress. The Dark Lord will be joining us
Sincerly,
Mother' I read the note then ripped it up throwing it away. "What was that?" Draco asked standing in front of me. I looked up at him through my sunglasses "Our mothers and the Dark Lord are coming the 17th for dinner and we have to dress formally" I said Draco nodded then placed his hands on the arms of his chair leaning close to me. "Why havent we been talking Danes?" he asked me I shrugged taking my sunglasses off "I dont know Malfoy you tell me" I said before he crashed his soft lips onto my lips. I kiss him back gliding my hands down his wet body. Just as we were kissing the chair moved ll the way back. We started laughing then went back to kissing deeply.
I wrapped my arms aroun his waist and pulled him closer to my body, I felt him smirk in the kiss but I didnt care all I knew was I wanted him badly...and I wanted him now!
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoyed it!!
Read My new story 'Different Kind Of Twilight'