I Cannot Possibly Be in Love With...Draco Malfoy

I Cannot Possibly Be In Love With...Draco Malfoy 9

As We were making out at the pool side I sat up breaking the kiss. Draco looked at me "I'm not going to do it outside" I said pushing him off and walking inside and up to his room. By the time Draco finally came up to his room Iwas laying on his bed. I looked over to him and smirked "Wow...took you long enough"I said he rolled his eyes and climbed ontop of me. He kissed me deeply and I kissed him back pulling him closer to me. He ran his hands down my body as we contiued to kiss. Things started to heat up and the next thing I knew was we were both naked. I felt Draco's touch remarkable they way he handled me ooo wow. I moaned as I felt him in me he was kissing my neck roughly, and I had my back arched slightly as he went faster..........................................................................

An hour later we were both breathing heavy and in under the covers. We looked at each other and smirked "Your pretty good Danes" Draco said I chuckled "Thanks...your not so bad either Malfoy" I told him as I got closer to him. Draco wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer and kissing me lightly. "So what now?" He asked me I shrugged "I dont know" I told him He just nodded.

We laid there together with out saying a word but it wasnt akward like I thought it would be. Soon I fell asleep in Draco's arms.

DRACO'S P.O.V

I looked at Victoria who fell asleep in my arms. I carefully pulled away and jumped into the shower. After I was done I wrapped the towel around my waist and looked at Victoria who was still sleeping. For some reason I felt something for her, it was more than Lust but I couldnt put my finger on it. I got changed then went downstairs and got something to eat. I sighed as I was recaping the incrediable sex Victoria and I just had.
*Even though Victoria hated my guts I still think she likes me. I mean why else would she sleep with me.* I thought finishing up my food and going to the living room where I found Victoria in my sheets wrapped around her smooth body watching TV.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoyed it