I Cannot Possibly Be in Love With...Draco Malfoy

I Cannot Possibly Be In Love With...Draco Malfoy 4

The next day I woke up to someone banging on my door. "Go Away! I'm Sleeping!" I yelled and got under the covers. I heard the door open and someone climb ontop of me. "I said go away" I moaned. I felt the covers being pulled away then I turned around and looked at Draco who had that damn smirk on his face "What do you want Ferret" I asked looking at the time and it was 10:30am I growled that was early for me especially on vacations. "I wanted to finish what we started last night" He said I rolled my eyes and pushed him off me.I got into my bathroom locking the door so he wouldnt come in. I turned the water on for the shower then stripped down and getting the shower. The feeling of the hot water hitting my body felt incredible, I sighed deeply as I washed my body. After my shower I went to grab the towel but it wasnt there. "What the hell?" i said then I heard Draco chuckle "Malfoy!" I yelled staying in the shower thanking god it was see through. "Yes Danes?" he said "Give me my towel NOW!" I yelled. "Well I'm holding it in my hand...come get it" He said I growled "I'm not coming out there Malfoy...I'm not letting you see me naked" I added "Well then no towel" he said as I groaned "Can you close your eyes then" I asked Draco laughed "I dont think so" he said I sighed deeply "Fine...." I said stepping out of the shower quickly grabbing the towel and wrapped it around my body. I looked up at him and his mouth was dropped "What?" I asked walking over to the mirror "Damn you got a hot body" He said I rolled my eyes and started to brush my teeth. Draco continued to stare at me as I was getting ready, he was really getting on my nerves just standing there watching me...like I was in Azkaban or something. I went in my closet and shut the door "Dont Come in here I mean it" I told him "Or else...you're not getting anything from me" I said dropping the towel and got into dark blue jeans with a black tshirt. I walked out and he smirked I rolled my eyes again and headed downstairs and he followed "Draco why are you following me?" I asked as we got into the living room and I sat down on the couch "Like I told you before I wanted to finish of what we started" Draco told me again "But I dont want to" I told him turning on the TV Draco moaned "On other news Two Deatheaters were caught today, they're names are Lucius Malfoy and Charlie Danes...they got caught using one of the unforgettable curses on muggles and other wizards. They are being sent to Azkaban as we speak" The newsman said and I quickly turned off the tv and said nothing just then an owl flew in and dropped a letter on Draco's lap. Draco opened it and quickly read it. "What does it say?" I asked looking at him.
'Dear Draco and Victoria,
I dont know if you know yet but both of your fathers are in Azkaban. I'm sorry but Anabell and I are gonna stay together at her house so it turns out youll be home alone all year.
Sincerly,
Narcissa' " Draco read I sighed "Thats just great.." i said he looked at me "Why?" he asked
I looked at him "Cause now I gotta stay with you for the holidays instead of going home" I told him Draco shrugged "Too bad" he said
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it was short my mom is kicking me off