Wounds

Hurt

The man with the fancy jacket and fancy dress, stand in the middle of the people on that village. He just stand there, doing nothing, while other people laughing, talking, crying, selling things, buying things, taking their children to the pond, and even gossiping about each other. But he, no, he was still doing nothing. He clenched his fits beside his pockets’ pants. His face was red, drawing anger and sadness. His eyes were red and looks like about to leave the tears.

He finally opens his mouth, and he sings;

Before the story begins, is it such a sin…?

His voice was filled with anger and sadness, just like other people predicate. His voice was croaked, like almost on tears. But he continues;

… For me to take what's mine, until the end of time?

His voice was still unheard by other people, like, he isn’t singing at all, he just whispering. But he continues; now he tries to make it braver or heard-able;

We were more than friends, before the story ends…

Now he is more believing in himself, that is makes his voice louder, and braver. He is now smiling no, smirking, and began to sing like he used to sing;

And I will take what's mine; create what
God would never design


He sings with his heart, he wants to tell everybody in the cottage, everybody in the world how he feels, especially, he wants her to know what he’s feeling now.

He then walked to the people he known as ‘friends’. His ‘friends were on this little coffee shop talking and laughing with each other. He told them to ‘let’s stand, and dance!’. The other people who are known by his ‘friends’ stand up, and dance and sing with him;

Our love had been so strong for far too long,
I was weak with fear that
Something would go wrong,
Before the possibilities came true,
I took all possibility from you
Almost laughed myself to tears,
(Hahahaha! )
Conjuring her deepest fears
(Come Here You Fucking Bitch! )


He sings it only for her, only for her!

Her; she is the one he loved, the one that he knew he will marry, the one that he wanted to spend the rest of their life together. She, her.

Must have stabbed her fifty fucking times,
I can't believe it,
Ripped her heart out right before her eyes,
Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, eat it!


He felt like killing, like have to kill her, must kill her. He wanted her to know what he feels right now. He wanted her to know that, the pain in his heart was so much, too much. The pain is like dying slowly, and painfully. It’s too much for him, too much.

She was never this good in bed
Even when she was sleepin'
Now she's just so perfect I've
Never been quite so fucking deep in
It goes on, and on, and on,
I can keep you lookin' young and preserved forever,
With a fountain to spray on your youth whenever


She was his first sex, she was his first love, she was the one that he thought would be his forever. But he wrong. She is getting married. Sure, he was happy with the fact she is getting married. But no, he wasn’t happy with the fact he wouldn’t be able to marry her, the fact that she will marry someone else. Someone else beside him.

'Cause I really always knew that my little crime
Would be cold that's why I got a heater for your thighs
And I know, I know it's not your time
But bye, bye.
And a word to the wise when the fire dies,
You think it's over but it's just begun
But baby don't cry

You had my heart, at least for the most part
'Cause everybody's gotta die sometime, we fell apart
Let's make a new start
'Cause everybody's gotta die sometime (yeah)
But baby don't cry


He thought he perfect for her, he thought she wanted him to be with her forever. He thought everything would go fine, and they will live happily ever after, but no. He will not get his chance anymore; he will not be with her forever now. She chose someone else beside him, how hurt his heart is.

Now possibilities I'd never considered,
Are occurring the likes of which I'd never heard,
Now an angry soul comes back from beyond the grave,
To repossess a body with which I'd misbehaved


Was heard in the background. He doesn’t know what had just happened, maybe gazing out, because he is now at a ballroom, a fancy ballroom. The room was filled with people, talking, drinking, and eating. They were all wearing fancy suits. He is wearing a fancy suit. He then walks to see if their friends were there. But then, in the corner of the ballroom, he sees someone. Someone he adored someone he loved. It is her. She is the one who broke his heart, the one who made this all pain. She is wearing a beautiful white dress with veils on her head. She is beautiful.

Smiling right from ear to ear
Almost laughed herself to tears


Now he noticed that he isn’t at some normal place. He is now at her wedding, her big day, where she will marry that someone. He felt his face was getting redder and his fits were clenched, ready to punch someone. He needs to punch, he need to, or maybe even, kill?
He decided to leave the place. He wanted to leave the place as soon as he can. He wanted just to leave her there with her happiness and return to do his revenge. He need to punch, he need to.

He then ran off from his original place, not caring to look back at her. But then, he bumped into someone. He felt into the ground. When he stand up and wanted to say sorry, he looked at that someone. He narrowed his eyebrow, and said;

“Gerard Way?” he asked him. The ‘Gerard Way’ person nod and smiled at him sweetly.

“Yeah, it’s Gerard. Hey Matt!”

Must have stabbed him fifty fucking times
I can't believe it
Ripped his heart out right before his eyes
Eyes over easy
Eat it, eat it, eat it


He felt anger boiled inside him, he felt his redden face become redder then before, he felt his fits ready to punch, to choke, to kill. He felt the revenge. He felt he need to do it now, he need to.

So off his fits went to Gerard Way’s jaw.

Now that it's done I realize the error of my ways
I must venture back to apologize from somewhere far beyond the grave


He is about to say sorry to Gerard, but his fits thinking the different way. His fits then flew to Gerard’s cheek, then to the nose, then to the eyes, and finally to the stomach, that brought Gerard to the ground.

He felt all of the eyes of the people on him, he felt the music stopped suddenly, and he felt so… relieve.

His heart feels sorry for Gerard, his heart feel bad that he hurt Gerard, but his mind didn’t care. His mind send his fits the task, the task is to punch Gerard until death, to punch Gerard until he really suffer, until Gerard know what it’s like to be like him. His mind sent the task to his fits, and his fits off doing the task perfectly.

He knelt down on top of him, still punching Gerard while his ‘friends’ try to stop him.

No one can’t stop me, he thought. No one.

But he wrong.

“STOP THAT!”

I gotta make up for what I've done
'Cause I was all up in a piece of heaven
While you burned in hell, no peace forever


He stop what he do and turned his face to where the voice came from. Of course, the voice came from her, his lover. Instead of standing up and go away, he looked at what just he did. He looked at Gerard. Gerard’s face was covered in blood, the same blood on his fits, on his hands. Gerard’s eyes were closed, and Gerard just lying there helplessly.

“What have I done?!” He whispered.

He then stand up still looking at Gerard, and then, he slowly make his way to her. To the woman she loved, and he succeeds to hurt her.

“I’m so sorry.” He said finally when he right in front of her. “I didn’t know what I did. I’m sorry.”

“I will suffer for so long,” He said, locking their eyes together.

“What will you do, not long enough,” She finally said.

“To make it up to you,” He said,

“I pray to God that you do” He closed his eyes for a moment and said, “I'll do whatever you want me to do,”

“Well then I'll grant you one chance” She said hopelessly,

“And if it's not enough” He said, “Try again.”

“Try again,” She repeated it, “And again”

“Over and over again.” He screamed.

We're coming back, coming back
We'll live forever, live forever
Let's have wedding, have a wedding
Let's start the killing, start the killing


“What do you want me to do, Matthew?” she said softly. “I’ll give you just one chance.”

He closed his eyes and opened them again; he looked back at the poor man, Gerard Way. He then looked over to his lover eyes, deeply, and then he finally said, “Marry me.”

Do you take this man in death for the rest of your unnatural life?
(Yes, I do.)
Do you take this woman in death for the rest of your unnatural life?
(I do)
I now pronounce you...